Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

One more stop needed to be made before Maribel could make it to Bay 3 to meet up with Athena and head out for her new life. There was a clothing store where she had left one of her older outfits to be repaired as payment for a few meals. She walked in to the surprise of the owner at the sight of the many bloodied makeshift bandages covering Mare's legs. "I just had an accident," She waved her hand to try to move things along without anymore questions before continuing, "All I have to say about it is that my place will be closed until further notice. And that I need that outfit back so that I can wear it to an.. event I'm going to." Her eyes trailed down to the floor as she tried to force back the tears welling up in her eyes. The owner moved back from behind the counter and gave Mare a brief hug before offering to let her take some more clothing items if she liked since she owned the hybrid so much already. Maribel wanted to object, but a bag of clothing was quickly placed into her arms before a single word of objection left her soft lips. There was nothing else spoken between them. Just simple hand gestures leading her towards the back for her to change.

An hour later, Maribel paced around slowly trying to make sure she was at the right port. It had been awhile since she had set foot in this port. In fact it had been back when she first came here to start her restaurant. At last she noticed the bounty hunter resting on the boarding ramp of an impressive looking ship that Mare had to admit was amazing. She stopped in front of Athena without saying a word to her. Just a blank stare and a slight shoulder adjustment to keep from losing her bag full of newly acquired clothing. Her eyes trailed to Athena's clothes and body. "I guess there was a living creature underneath that armor." She said silently before looking away.

Location:Dal Orantell Ports Feeling: Tired Company: Athena and others in the area Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:53 am
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She sat on the ramp hugging her knees as she waited for the cat to arrive. The more she thought about Advi's stupid diagnosis, the more worried she was about letting the cause on board her ship. How was she going to handle being around somebody knowing that they caused some reactions out of her? She didn't have too much time to ponder on it as she felt a shadow cast over her frame. Speak of the devil.

She looked up to see the Hybrid in a new attire and an expressionless look upon her face. There was a chill down her spine to have those violet eyes focused on her as she thought of how to greet the woman. Maybe a compliment or just a slight wave of the hand would do? Though any form of friendship with the redhead seemed out of the window as she picked up on the backhanded compliment towards Dorne. The words weren't too surprising to her, but that didn't mean they still hurt. The comment now gave her an idea on how this woman had seen her so far. The only thing she could do was clench her fist and shake off the stinging of the words as she played it off with a chuckle. "It gets a little hot in that suit. Plus I'm carrying around an extra twenty pounds in all of that. Pretty exhausting considering how hot it is on this planet." Of course they weren't going to start off on the right foot.

"Anyways, say hello to my ship and your new home, the Cardinal." She said as she patted the boarding ramp of the ship. "Flying across the galaxy, this ship is the coziest little home you could have. It's just as much your place then it is mine. Mi casa, su casa as my parents would say!" She said as she stood up with a stretch flashing her toned midriff and a little bit of an old scar as her hoodie rode up as well. She noticed the home-made bandage on the woman's legs and felt a sudden rush of guilt overcome her, "How about I give you a quick tour of the place and show you where you'll be staying before we take off? That gives me some time to stop by the medbay and get you some bandages so you're not tracking blood all over the place for my AI to moan about. Miss. . .ummm. . ." She muttered as she gestured for the hybrid's name. She just now realized she had never caught it during the whole exchange back at the Obrium despite giving away her own.

☾ Location ::Dal Orantell▶Bay 3
☪ Feeling :: Embarassed
☾ Company::Maribel
☪ Wearing:: a white hooded sweatshirt underneath a jacket accompanied by dark grey pants.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:37 am
User Image

The hybrid remained silent trying to decide if she should turn back around and stop this or continue up the ramp to start her whole new life. Right now, the best course of action was to fall back into her usual self and just accept the fact that she was going to be living with someone that she only just met. The only reaction Athena received about the suit was a slight tilt of the head and a curious twitch of her cat ears to the side. Her violet eyes wandered about the exterior of the ship to keep from making further eye contact with Athena. Which worked in time with the welcome to her new home.

Her eyes started to run back down the ramp of the ship before falling onto the briefly exposed tone midriff. An eyebrow raised in questioning at first at the sight of Athena's sculpted body, but then more so towards the apparent scar. Great, now what had she really gotten herself into? Mare pulled her eyes away from where the scar had shown and focused on Athena's face once again. Still she remained completely silent at the offer of the tour. She supposed a tour wouldn't hurt, but getting to her new room for some much needed rest was more of what she wanted.

She moved around Athena and started to head into the ship without responding to the question about her name. Just before she fully entered, Mare turned to look back at the bounty hunter with a half smile on her face. "My name is Maribel Derson. At some point I hope I can fully say that it was a pleasure to meet you." She said in her usual soft tone. This time she had not meant for that to be a biting comment as the last one. However, this one was the truth. No matter what she could not bring herself to take full joy in the new company or the new home. She continued to walk into the ship without waiting for Athena to start walking that way.

Location:Boarding the Cardinal Feeling: Tired/Restrained Company: Athena and others in the area Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 am

Her gestured hand retracted as she was merely ignored and strolled past as if she was nothing. She looked down at the platform the two women stood upon before biting down on her lip in frustration. The blonde was really trying to do her best at being upbeat and welcoming towards her new crew mate, but the feline was making it seem impossible. Never had being nice seemed so difficult and yet that wasn't even the worst of what the hybrid had to offer.

As Athena turned around, forced to trail behind, she was halted by the sound of Maribel's title which brought her eyes up to the hybrid's face. She instantly regretted looking as she was given a pasted smile along with the introduction. The words that followed the woman's name didn't match that dropped-jaw smile that was delivered towards her. It was as if Mare was forced to say something towards the captain for letting her live on the ship. Maybe the words were meant to be on a good term, but it didn't feel that way when given such a halfhearted expression. It was just a nicer way of saying, "I still hate you at the moment." Her chest felt tight in discomfort as the bounty hunter gave a tight-lipped smile to hide the despair in response to the comment. "Right. . ." was all she could muster while her eyes watched as the hybrid ascended into the Cardinal. She winced, nobody wanted to hear those kind of words from a crush.

As she made her way into the ship, she directed Mare to the left side of the ramp. "From the top of this ramp, go down this corridor and you'll find your room. If you go right from this ramp and then make another right, you'll find the flight deck at the end of the corridor and my room to the left of it. If I'm not in my room, I'll probably be inside the flight deck. Let me know if you need something." Athena said as she split ways down said corridor hoping that she wouldn't be bothered for awhile. Once she made the turn around the corner, she rubbed one of her eyes with her hand. She would rather be hiding under a rock than talk with someone after that confrontation.

As she entered the helm of the ship, Athena took the seat on the right of the two that were available. activating the Cardinal's engine by inserting the ship's key into the ignition. The engine could be heard throughout the ship powering on and winding up. While that took place, she flipped the the lower thrusters on so that the ship was in air. After drawing up the boarding ramp and landing gear, the ship smoothly turned around so that the helm was now facing towards the exit of Bay 3. She pulled out Ad's flash drive from the headset and inserted it into the ship's computer system. After a minute of installing, test on the ship were run before Ad came online. "No problems detected aboard; Cardinal-corvette 18001-X. Cleared for take off. Hello, Athena Dorne. " Ad's introduction began. The bounty hunter flipped the back thrusters on and put the ship into a slow drive as it left the Bay 3 dome. "Ascension into orbit now in process. Airlocks: sealed. Now in Dal Orantell's stratosphere. . .mesosphere. . .thermosphere. . ." Ad continued as Dorne put the vessel into full drive and began it's incline into space. In two minutes they had already passed through three layers of atmosphere and out onto the brinks of exosphere.

"Now leaving; Dal Orantell. Please refrain from opening air lock doors." Ad spoke over the Cardinal's intercoms. "Advisor Autopilot Engaged" They were out in the pitch black abyss known as space now. Only surrounded by the planets of Odera's solar system and speckles that were the numerous stars out there that needed to be explored. "Beautiful. . no matter how I'm feeling." Athena sighed as she rested back in her seat with watery eyes.

☾ Location :: Lagunas Galaxy▶ The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Frustrated/Tired
☾ Company::Ad & Maribel
☪ Wearing:: a white hooded sweatshirt underneath a jacket accompanied by dark grey pants.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image

Maribel looked in each of the directions that Athena pointed out once they were inside the ship. For a moment or two, she had to fight off the urge to ignore everything that Athena mentioned once she spoke of where Mare would be resting her head for the remainder of her residence here. She was going to say a word of thanks to her new shipmate, but Athena's movements down the opposite hallway was enough for her to know she did not want to be bothered by another word uttered from the hybrid for now.

She shrugged her shoulders with a soft, "Nevermind," whispered in her thoughts as she went down the hall where her room was to be. The hybrid waste no time in heading back towards her room. Flopping down on, hopefully, a soft bed was all she had been wanting ever since the chaos at her restaurant occurred. It did not take long down the hall before she noticed a sole door up against the back wall that had no writing on it stating what it was. Mare stopped at the door and pressed the open button on the keypad before heading in. To her surprise, the room was rather delightful and not in the state of a prison cell that she, quite honestly, had been expecting. She placed her back onto the seat of a nearby chair and rested on the bed before her just in time to get comfortable before take off. As she sat there waiting for the launch to finish she felt a sharp gurgling pain in the pit of her stomach. It had only just now dawned on her that she had not eaten anything since the night before. Things were usually so busy in the mornings that she would wait until all the customers had their food before she would sit down with her own plate. "I guess I could go and cook something... Then again she only said where flight deck was and the two of our rooms. Great..." She said tiredly.

After convincing herself to get off the bed and leave the room, Mare made her way toward the direction of the flight deck using Athena's directions. This time around, she took more time to really take in the design and layout of corridors as she walked. This was more of what she expected it to look like, but not as bad as she had initially imagined. In a few minutes, she reached the flight deck, but remained by the entry way to keep from being too close to Athena than was necessary. She cleared her throat in hopes that would direct Athena's attention towards her and spoke, "Where is the kitchen?"

Location:The Cardinal > Maribel's Room Feeling: Hungry Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Throwing her right leg over the other and resting an elbow on the arm of her seat, Athena reclined in her seat while admiring the view from the front window panel of the flight deck. With the direction they were heading, she could see two of Dal Orantell's moons on their right and a planet off in the distance that barely blocked off her view of Odera. It all seemed like she was watching a movie with the dimmed lighting of the cockpit. She could easily lose track of time hear in her sanctuary as already twenty minutes had nearly gone by. This really helped ease the frustration of the cat's words that still stung at her.

She had just finished rubbing her eyes clear of her tears when she heard the sound of a cough come from the entry way of the flight deck. Spinning around in her chair, she found Maribel wondering where she could find the kitchen at on this ship. She looked the hybrid up and down with an eyebrow raised as she stood there in the doorway. "Are you afraid I'm going to blast you're leg off or something?" Athena joked as she crossed her arms in her seat. She was cruel, but not that cruel. She could only wonder if she was seen as some kind of monstrosity to this woman.

She spun half way back around and continued gazing out the window. " Go back to the the ramp and directly in front of the ramp there's an entry way that takes you into the lounge area. If you walk up to the holoterminal in the middle of the room, you'll notice a door to the right of it. That door takes you into the kitchen." She spoke as she noticed Odera slowly beginning to peek behind the previously mentioned planet. It's rays made it's way into the room and lit it with an orange tint. "I restocked everything in there before you got here. So it should all be fresh."

☾ Location :: Lagunas Galaxy▶ The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Tired
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image

The hybrid watched for a moment as she watched Athena looking at her with that raised eyebrow of her. For a moment, she felt herself shrinking away in an attempt to cover her protruding breast and busting cleavage. Mare's cheeks began to display a deep crimson burning as her eyes averted from Athena to keep from seeing if she had continued to look. The blush that burned so brightly on her came from the embarrassment of her picking such a revealing outfit to wear with someone that she did not trust around.

The color faded quickly as her stomach rumbled once again to alert her of the hunger that was building up inside. She memorized the directions given to her despite the fact that she was still fighting off the embarrassment of her choices. After the explanation was complete she turned to leave without saying anything further. But, the chef in her could not just let her prepare a meal without preparing one for someone else in her presence. Even if they had done her wrong. With arms still in attempts to cover the mounds on her chest, Mare cleared her throat again. "Are you hungry, captain?" She asked in probably the first kind tone she had delivered towards Athena since the moment that they met. Her better more quiet nature was starting to resurface with the prospect of returning to her first real love; cooking.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Hungry Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:25 pm

The bounty hunter's mind went adrift as she continued her gazing of the stars. Once she was looking out there into the final frontier, it was like she was a calmer person to be around. She was attentive to Maribel, but her eyes said otherwise as they blinked less frequently and narrowed. It was as if she was scanning all the stars she could see and looking for something or someone. Of course, that was the only reason she started this whole career in the first place. She was searching for someone, but Athena still had no clue where that person could be in such a vast void of debris and dust. Just where could she have gone?

She didn't realize how silent she went until she heard the warm tone of Maribel's question. Her head shifted and her seat turned to face the chef revealing a face of astonishment. Her eyes widened and focused on making eye contact with her shipmate. That was the first time today she heard her talk in such a welcoming attitude towards her. It put a big smile on her face to hear such a positive voice being directed towards her instead of one with a menace. As soon as she realized how much of a complete idiot she probably looked like smiling so profoundly, she blushed immediately in a light shade of red that was brought out more by Odera's ray. She ran a hand through her hair, "Sure! Of course! I mean uh. . ." She mumbled on as her eyes shifted down over her right shoulder as she tried to calm her excited tone. With a light smile she nodded her head. "Something to eat sounds great right about now."

☾ Location ::Lagunas Galaxy▶ The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Happy
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image

Maribel was still caught up in the embarrassment that she did not realize that Athena was smiling at her tone and not at her body. She turned her body quickly around so she was no longer facing the smiling eyes, blushing cheeks and attentive gaze of the bounty hunter. "I'll go and make the house special if you have the ingredients." She said quietly before rushing off in the direction of her room to find an apron. All the while she kept herself covered while repeating, "Stupid pervy bounty hunter," over and over again to put the blame for her blush wholly on Athena's responses. When she reached her room she dug through her bag to find the one full frontal apron that she made sure to bring. Once the apron was located she slipped the the top loop over her head and tide the back string in two loose double knots.

After she reached the kitchen, she looked around trying to figure out where everything was located. Mare truly was going to need to reorganize everything in this kitchen and possibly the pantry to find the items more readily. It took nearly 30 minutes for her to find everything she would need and have it placed out on the counter top space that was available to her. The house special she had promised could not be made without the type of meat she was looking for so instead they were going to eat a customized chicken dinner with a special mousse of her own creation.

The meal itself took two hours for her to bring to completion and have set out for Athena to come and retrieve since Mare did not know where the dining hall was located. She wiped her hands on her apron as she spotted a communicator against the wall to the side of the kitchen entrance. With a deep breath and double check to make sure she was covered, Maribel pressed the button to speak. "Captain. Your meal is ready when you are ready for it." She said happily before heading to a chair to sit down and wait. Despite the fact that she no longer had a restaurant, Mare wanted to uphold her policy of feeding the customer before starting her full meal. She had tasted it a bit so she was ready to dig him.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Hungry/Confused Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:39 am

Athena tilted her head watching the hybrid turn away from her before scurrying off through the entry way with the intent of making dinner. In a matter of seconds, Maribel had instantly made the Cardinal more lively for the bounty hunter. While the opportunity was open, Dorne's eyes drifted down the woman's backside down to her tush as the chef made her way down the corridor. It was something worth biting her lip over, nice and round. The view soon disappeared as it made it's way around the corner and presumably off to the kitchen. "What a pretty kitty I've picked up today. I think I have a different house special in mind now." She laughed to herself as she swung back around out to her view of the window.

"I'm picking up those same scans I was informing you about earlier, Athena. " Ad chimed in as the two resided in the room. "Ohhhh I bet you are, Ad! Shut it and put on some music for me will you!" Athena ordered the AI as she leaned back into her chair. Something her parents introduced to her back when she was younger was something from a little planet out in the Milky Way Galaxy known as Earth. They had different types of music and one of the styles's her father loved to listen to was swing music. None more so than the song "Fly me to the Moon" by a man from back in the Twentieth Century known as Frank Sinatra. Over the speakers of the flight deck, the song started off with a string instrument before Athena started to sing along to the first part of the song.

"Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars. . ."

She continued to hum along while snapping her fingers to the beat of the song. She closed her eyes and let out a yawn as she shook her foot to rock herself to sleep. It wasn't too soon before long that she faded in and out of the song. Within a few minutes into a couple songs, Athena was already out for the next two hours while the ship drifted along through space..

---------------------------

The sound of Maribel's voice over the communicator woke her up from slumber as she reluctantly opened up her eyes. Playing in the background now was some jazz band that she couldn't remember the name of right off the top of her head, but the song was still worth remembering. She picked up the fight deck's communicator to respond. "As much as I like the pleasing sound of Captain, you can call me Athena. We're more like roommates than me being you're superior figure. I'll be there in a minute."

Their was an delicious aroma that wafted throughout the Cardinal and it immediately woke up Miss Athena from her groggy state. It smelled like actual cooking and not like another burned meal that she usually ended up making. She hopped up out of her seat and wondered out of the flight deck and down to the lounge room towards the kitchen. The lounge room doors slid open as Athena wondered in, hands in the pockets of her jacket. She made her way into the kitchen to find Maribel there along with a very appetizing meal waiting for her. She wouldn't be too surprised if she was caught drooling over the delicious poultry meal. "Woah, this looks as good as the person who made it. Look at you! Thanks for the supper chef!" she teased as she casually placed a hand on the hybrid's back as she searched for a knife and fork. "Did you find everything easily?" She asked the cook.

☪ Feeling :: Happy
☾ Company:: Maribel & Ad
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image

Before the hybrid could even begin to respond Athena's response comment about not calling her captain. She still did not feel the need to call Athena by her first name as if they had really reached that level of acquaintanceship with the bounty hunter. That bounty hunter was starting to become way too "friendly" with Mare and the hybrid wanted none of it. She got up from the chair for a moment to get her own meal ready to go and put it off away from Athena's.

Once the bounty hunter came in, Maribel felt a cold sharp shiver shoot up her spine after Athena off-handedly complimented her appearance to that of the good meal. Just as her chill started to go away, another wave of bodily reactions coursed through her body. Her hair started to stand on end and her fangs started to display as a sharp hiss started to leave her lips. Mare refused to look at Athena as she backed away from the other female with a hiss still leaving her lips. "Stay away from me! You do not have permission to touch me!" She stated as her eyes narrowed and her claws started to display.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Angry/ Defensive Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants and a full frontal apron

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:34 am

Athena was so focused on the meal that she hadn't really paid attention to how invading she was of Maribel's personal space. The blonde wasn't prepared for the sudden hostility she received as the feline hissed and gave her a warning to not touch her. She pulled her hand away as she held hands up to show her palms in surprised. She didn't understand where all of that attitude came from and it could be easily seen all over her face with her pursed lips and scrunching of her brow. Her hunger subsided as she was now angered and threatened.

"What the hell is your problem!? One second you're as happy as can be and then the next, you can't stand me trying to be friendly with you!? I was just giving you a pat on the back is all! I'm not allowed to show you I appreciate the thought of a good meal?" She questioned trying to defend herself. The ordinary part of any human being would've backed off and apologized, but Athena wasn't a run-of-the-mill human being. She took a step closer to the cat without hesitation and looked up at her with a fire in her eyes. Despite the height disadvantage she was at, she wasn't afraid to square off with Maribel. She'd dealt with those twice her size and always came off as the last one standing . "Besides, we're on MY ship! So I am enabled to do as well as I damn well pleased! This isn't your place, Miss Derson!" Athena declared as she poked the woman in her collar bone.

☪ Feeling :: Angry/Confused
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image

Maribel thought to back away from the bounty hunter as she approached the surprised and frightened hybrid. Her hissing continued in hopes that it would be enough to get Athena to step back. However, the fangs, hissing, or her height advantage was not enough to get the bounty hunter to back away. She did not want to really attack. The hybrid simply wanted to not be touched without getting to really know the person. They were both happy earlier on, but nothing else had really happened to instill trust between the two.

She was ready to back away. Just to get away from this moment with her plate of food and the quietness of her new living space. Her hair started to go down as her more kind nature was ready to return long enough to get her motivated to leave. Before her fangs could totally go down, she heard Athena's final response to the moment. Without warning or pause for thought, Maribel propelled herself in Athena's direction and drove what was left of her fangs into the bounty hunter's shoulder. Her claws started to come back as she was ready to strike fully at Athena. She pulled her fangs out quickly before backing away. Hopefully far enough to prevent too hard of a return strike by Athena"You took away my home! That gives you no right to do anything you wish to me!" Mare yelled as she felt the reality of the moment coming into full view. Tears began to well up and stain her reddened cheeks. "Just take your meal, Captain. And stay away from me until this situation is over with." She said quieter as she grabbed her plate and took off for her room. Soft cries echoed down the hall along with the ever growing faint sound of her heels until the sound was no more.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Angry/ Defensive Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants and a full frontal apron

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Athena wasn't sure what to expect when approaching the frightened hybrid. So a pair of fangs lodged into her shoulder completely caught her off guard as she let out a yell in a pain. She could feel Maribel digging through her clothes and then quickly retreat before the blonde could swing at her. The first thing she did as she felt the stinging sensation tingling all over her right shoulder was to clasp onto the wound before leaning over the kitchen counter top for balance. It felt damp and warm under her clothes and it felt as blood trickled down her back. It took her a moment to realize what had just happened as the cat scorned her. Then it was all adrenaline to take over after that. "It wasn't my intention to-" She started as she turned around only to be halted by the most peculiar sight of the female the bounty hunter had seen all day.

There standing before her, was a flushed Maribel with tears streaming down her face. Eyes widened and pupils dilated, Athena was left perplexed towards the upset face of the girl before she went running off to her room in sobs. Each echoing sniffle or choked up cough she heard made her feel only more guilty for instigating the whole thing in the first place. Now she wasn't even sure who was more hurt at the moment. If only she hadn't had her head so far up her arse to realize how insensitive she had been. "Dammit all. . ." Athena grumbled. Despite the cat's wish, the captain needed to go apologize once more to her for her behavior.

She slowly removed her jacket and hoodie and threw them into the lounge room. This wasn't the first wound that had riddled her body as small healed scars from were found all over her torso. Taking a clean cloth hanging from the handle of the oven, she applied it to the bite wound with a suck of wind in an attempt to keep it from bleeding too much. She could tell Maribel got her good as she bit down onto her lip. Now that that was somewhat taken care of, she made her way out of the kitchen in pursuit of the upset chef with her hand holding the cloth in place.. "Maribel, wait up!" She hollered down the Cardinal's corridors as she followed the ever faint clicking of her shipmate's heels against the tiled floors.

☪ Feeling :: Pissed/ Concerned
☪ Wearing:: A black sports bra accompanied by dark grey pants
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image

Maribel wanted to keep running even if it meant she would find herself out in the emptiness of space. She had attacked the human that offered her shelter even when she did not have to. Sure it was that same human's fault, but Mare had never bitten anyone; let alone bit them on the shoulder close to the neck line. The poor hybrid started to image the potential beating she would receive for lashing out in such a way; especially now that her fighting spirit had left her. Maybe if apologized then she could get a lesser beating than what she had probably earned.

As she heard Athena calling her, she left her body fall week. Her hands trembled with such ferocity that the plate fell from her finger tips and down onto the floor with a loud crash. She turned around slowly with a scrunched expression as she tried to get ready to take the punch that was surely coming. Her left eye peeked open long enough to catch a glimpse of the bounty hunter's toned and scarred chest and arms. "I apologize for my actions. Please don't get rid of me!" She pleaded quietly. Her eyes remained locked onto Athena's upper body. It was probably the first female body that she had really seen uncovered in such a manner and in such a bad condition.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Hurting/Scared Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants and a full frontal apron

Professor Wi-Fi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces