Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:39 am
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hewing away at celery stalks was a very disconcerted Athena reflecting on the words of Atticus. "Why would she avoid talking about me?", she questioned as she tossed a stalk into the wheelbarrow, "There has to be something that she could at least say about me in a positive way right? We were dancing on board the ship just a couple of days ago. I even introduced her to Vice and they both seemed to have a good time during that conversation!" Still, her and Vice were used to the likes of fighting, stealing, and destruction. It was something they worked around and were forced to get over for the sake of completing a mission. For something like a civilian, it would cause them to jump out of there skin to hear that Mare might be running around with a renegade like her. That insecure striped feline of her's might just refuse to let her leave with her if he found out by the end of this vacation.

She ran her hand over the bite mark that Mare left on her neck back when they first met. It was now healed at this point as the scar was barely visible. All that remained was the white patches of natural healing thanks to the cleansing tongue of Maribel's. She could remember the rage of that bite and the stinging of Mare's serum like saliva. How could she compete with a long-term lover when she was being nothing but a nuisance to the one thing she wanted to be considered useful to? Wasn't she already losing her to Atticus anyways? Mare was nothing but dejecting with her defensive bites to ward off Athena while being absolutely accepting of that smug pretty boy's kisses. The thought of that kiss was enough to make her hand wonder up to her own lips in thought. "Would she ever want to kiss me like that?" She wondered as she continued to grab and hack at her stalks. She shook her head as if trying to shake free of the image. It would never happen, no way! That was just something she would never be able to get out of Maribel. She needed to accept that fact even if she didn't want to.

And while Mare declined Mare, Clista reacted quite the opposite to her advances. It was quite easy to remember such a sensational set of lips touching her's while she worked her way through the rest of the stalks and even through the tomatoes as well. As she plucked them from the stem her mind wondered back to that cute reaction of her's and how timid she became as the two worked on dinner. Asking for something as simple as a spoon made Clista jump in a startled response. The rest of the night, it was nothing but "Yoi kisu" that the hare muttered at the dinner table. To see her act like that was good enough to convince Athena that she wanted to share more moments with the hare. She wanted to share more moments like that with her. Which is why she was working so fast with her parts of the field. The sooner she was finished with picking all these crops on her side of the field, the sooner she could go out on her hike with Clista.

As she picked the last tomato in sight, her heart picked up a new beat realizing she was finished with her part of the field. Especially finishing in such a short time! Maybe all that training really was paying off. Now it was time to go reap in her reward! She took her crops off to the stalls and put whatever farming tools she had back where they belong. She made her round back to Clista and Maribel before leaning over the fence with enthusiasm pumping through her. "I finished the parts of the field you asked me to do, Clista. I'm ready whenever you are!" Her voice sounding a bit more energetic than usual, but it was all for good reason. "I want to go see this falls you were telling me about last night. Especially since I haven't been swimming in what feels like years! I'm actually glad I brought along a bathing suit for this trip!" That last part she slipped in to give a little more persuasion to the hare that they should get going as soon as possible.

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > ground level > Fields
☪ Feeling :: Excited
☾ Company:: Clista, Benbo, Atticus, & Mare
☪ Wearing:: A red and black cotton flannel over a black tank top, a pair of cut-off denim shorts, a pair of worker boots, and a vintage John Deere cap she found a while back in the Milky Way Galaxy.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

Hack. Clean. Hack. Clean. This would be the pattern Maribel followed with each new fish on the board. All the while, she remained in silence with only the rhythmic thud, wack, and slide of the knife in her hands. Occasionally, there would be a softly hummed tune coming from Clista; one she had heard Athena humming the night before. "Stupid Athena," Maribel thought over and over again until the final fish was cleaned. She tossed what was left into the tub before wiping her hands on a nearby towel. "Thank you very much Mare. I'll just let the rest of this settle. I'll spread this stuff around tomorrow," Clista explained before pulling the mixing stick out. Just after they both pushed the lid over the tub came the arrival of an excited Athena.

Maribel waned to say something to her, but there was no point since Athena wasn't giving her he time of day anyway. With each excited word, Maribel felt more and more as if she did not exist on the same plain of existence as this budding couple. Luckily or maybe unluckily, Atticus arrived with more than the usual amount of filled to the brim sacks on his back and underneath his arms. Behind him was an exhausted Benbo trying not to collapse underneath the extra bags he had to carry. He happened to catch the fact that Athena was declaring that she and Clista would be going to the falls that their group often frequented after a hard week's work. "Oh you two are heading towards the falls. How about we all just go then? You two can meet us later." He declared after placing his load into the storage bins. "We've all had a hard days work. Some more than one." He stated with the last phrase towards Athena. Maribel just shook her head, she didn't want to see them together, but she had to admit it had been awhile since she went swimming. "I'm fine with that if Benbo is," She walked over to help her friend as he struggled to push one of the bags into the storage bin. He gave a simple thumbs up while panting and hanging over at the waist. "I'll just have to get Garland first then I'll be on my way." He huffed out. Atticus crossed his arms and smiled, "It's settled then. And how about a little cliff diving challenge? I'm sure our visitor will be willing to give it a shot." He walked over towards Maribel and wrapped his arm around her waist before walking away with her and a lagging Benbo behind. Clista smiled and shrugged sweetly, "I'm ready whenever you are. Just as long as you don't mind the smell."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group of the five hybrids arrived to their favorite waterfall and swimming area with several towels, a fire pit, some food, and from Atticus, several containers of Travens' best beers. Maribel had set herself up near the water, but did not want to get in just yet. Everyone else was setting things up, but she had decided to relax per-request of all her friends. She placed her towel down on the sand before gazing out at the picturesque view of the rushing waters and bright green foliage. However, even this sight was not distracting her mind from the constant thought of "Where were Athena and Clista."

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Cochowa Falls Feeling: Somewhat Relieved Company: Atticus, Benbo, and Garland (Benbo's wife and Meeks' Mother) Wearing: Swimsuit

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:59 pm

The journey along Hwayden's forest trails were breathtaking. From what Clista had explained to her through there travels was that every break off from the trail could lead them somewhere different. From plains ,tundras, deserts, or the mountain sides; Hwyaden had something different for every form of hybrid on the planet. It was like they were traveling through Mother Nature's vein as they coursed along the their designated path. Where they were heading lead them into the thick of jungle greens and a rain forest like atmosphere.

The smell of rain in the air and the lush vegetation surrounding the two really reminded Athena of everything that was Aquator's environment. Something that the bounty hunter had not been around in what felt almost like more than a decade. Sadly, it didn't have the salty smell of the ocean in the air due to Traven being located in the dead center of Hwyaden's forests. For them to reach the closest shores on foot would take them little over a five day time span. At that news, she was devastated, but Clista was quick to hearten her the previous evening about the likes of a nearby waterfall. The second thing Aquatorian like Athena values as the home planet was famous for the many assorted waterfall that hid within it's many islands. It was then simple for her to decide to go have a visit to the said falls. For her and her people of the planet, any body of water was sacred and acted as a way to interact others.

"That marker we passed a mile ago said we should be pretty close to the falls. How much longer?" She wondered out loud as she stretched her arms over head. She thanked the suns that she decided to change into just her bikini top for a top as the humidity was high within the wilderness here. Under her shorts we her bottom, but she wanted to save that show for when she laid eyes on the falls. Luckily that wasn't too long as she could hear the crashing sound of the falls up ahead. "Come on, Clista!" She encouraged as she took the Hybrid's hand and rushed along the path.

As she reached a natural clearing, she could overlook the falls from above and see the beauty of the shining droplets cascading from above into the plunge pool below. The look on Athena's face was pure fascination along with a bit goofy like a kid at an amusement park as she realized from where they stood the water was deep enough. "Ohhhh wow!" She bounced energetically in place. There was a sudden urge rising inside her as she looked down to see everyone down below setting up along the small sandy bank lying next to the stream that flowed out of the plunge pool. They had to be at least 40 feet up there on the overlook to the water. She could see Mare closest to the edge of the water and found her first victim. "Clista, could you take my things for me?" She asked kindly of the hare as she slipped out of her denim shorts to show off her aquamarine-covered bottom. Along with that, she took off her aviator shades as well as her hair-tie to reveal hair that ran down just little past her shoulders.

She looked over her shoulder back at Clista through her locks of hair before flashing a smile. "I'll meet you down there!" she shouted before running full-speed off the ledge of the overlook aiming for within proximity of her shipmate. "Woo-hoooo!" She cried as she crossed her arms and legs over one another as if going down a chute. In a matter of seconds, she came splashing feet first into the water with a decent splash following after.her descent underwater. She opened her eyes under the water to see that rays of sunlight beaming underneat along with the fogginess appearance of water as before swimming her way back up to the surface.

As she emerged from the water the first face she met was none other than Mare's whom she greeted with fun-filled smiled hiding under blonde mop that was her hair. "Hi Mare!"the bounty hunter greeted as she slicked back her hair out of her face, "Like your outfit! You should get in!" The thrill of finally being in a pool of water blinded her from the fact that she was mad at her feline counterpart as she tread through the water. How could she care though when she was actually having fun?

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Cochowa Falls
☾ Company:: Clista, Benbo, Garland, Atticus, & Mare
☪ Wearing:: Swimsuit

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:56 pm
User Image

Maribel looked back at everyone else setting things up for the bonfire that night. They all were laughing and having fun as if nothing had ever changed between the three of them. Yet, here she was sitting out and away from her friends thinking about someone that was not hers to think about. This whole vacation was turning into a real downer for her. The cat's lavender pools trailed towards the branches towering above them hoping to find the answer amongst the weaves of brown and green. The few beams of light poking through warmed her body and brought her a sense of joy. Maybe she was just letting petty little emotions keep her from having fun with all the friends she had wanted to see in the first place.

"Time to relax," Mare whispered as she leaned back on her forearms to soak up some of the sun above her. At least that's what she had hoped would happen until those hopes were dampened, literally, by a sudden splash of water. The wet cat looked up, ready to call out either Benbo or Atticus as the perpetrator of the splashing. To her surprise, and abstained delight, she saw taht Athena was the cause of the water assault. Mare's heart fluttered a bit with the welcoming words Athena had to offer along with a invitation to join her. "I um," She mumbled with a bit of discontent before remembering that she had just decided to have fun, If you say so," She stood to her feet ready to get into the water. However, before she take a step, a pair of arms grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her towards the water at a running speed. Garland, the ring tail hybrid, dragged Maribel over to the water before chucking her in. "You gotta move faster next time Mare-Mare!" She hollered before jumping in behind her. Maribel swam up and broke the surface with a soft cough and laugh at her friend.

Back at the top, Clista made her way down carefully via a makeshift log ladder left there for each time they visited this place. she watched the three women enjoying the coolness of the water and couldn't help, but to smile. It would be awhile before she joined in on the fun. Her ears would need to be brought down and carefully covered to prevent water build up. "Atticus, did you really have to bring so much alcohol?" She questioned as she set Athena's things down on the makeshift table. Both Atticus and Benbo looked at her with almost hurt and confused expressions caused by the sheer unbelievable question posed by Clista. She simply shook her head and sat down to start restraining her ears.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Cochowa Falls Feeling: Somewhat Relieved Company: Atticus, Benbo, and Garland (Benbo's wife and Meeks' Mother) Wearing: Swimsuit
Atticus
Benbo
Clista
Garland

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Giggles escaped her lips as she watched Mare frantically fly through the air and into the water thanks to the help of the new face joining the party. "I"m guessing this is, the before mentioned, Garland that booger for brains mentioned earlier?" She proposed as she swam behind Maribel before giving her a quick splash, "I like the way she thinks! Nice to meet you, Garland! Name's Athena" Just like she imagined that water was going to be a great way for everyone to get along and meet new faces. A body of water offered plenty to throw a good party for everyone to get along and get use to to each other's presence. Specifically, this would do wonders with her current friendship with Clista. Of course, this was also looking to unintentionally further her relationship with Maribel as well.

As she kicked in the water, she took the opportunity to really admire Maribel from behind. She dipped the lower par of her face in the water as she felt a blush come across her face. This was the closest thing to seeing Mare out of her clothes and revealing a little skin for the first time since they met! Before Garland had even pushed Mare in, the bounty hunter had managed to get an eyeful of Mare's swimsuit. From her bust to her bottom, she looked well endowed with a great body which was most likely thanks to that diet and cooking of her's. Even in the water, she managed to glisten with that gleeful laugh of her's. It was heartwarming even if it wasn't directed towards her. It was nice to see her actually relaxing and enjoying herself a little bit. Even if she was soaked from head to toe.

She glimpsed over at Clista as she made her way down the ladder before noticing her tie down her ears. "I guess it's best if she doesn't want to risk getting her ears infected, right?" She wondered to herself. She looked back at Maribel and glanced at her ears that were clearly immersed in water. Did Maribel have to do the same thing? She was silent as she pondered on the thought for a second. "Hey Maribel. . ." She chimed in as she tried her best to keep her head out of the water, "Whenever you get done swimming, let me know. I'll help you dry off your ears." Maybe that act of kindness will help her get on her get on the kitten's good side.

Speaking of kitten's, she couldn't help as the hunter eased in on the sound of Clista lighting up Atticus for bringing alcohol to the falls. Like a bee attracted to flower full of pollen, Athena quickly swam through the crystal clear water over to where the three stood on land. "Did I hear the mentioning of booze involved here?" She asked as she made her way out of the water. She adjusted her bottom part as she felt one of her cheeks kind of just hanging out after being wedged between her tush thanks to her adventurous jump earlier. "I didn't take you as the drinking type, Atticus. I imagine someone as stiff as you would avoid anything that would knock you off your feet! I'm impressed! Are you that confident you'll land on all four paws?" She taunted the cat with an eye full of challenge shining in her eye, "Clista has a point though; you brought way too much since you'll probably be heaving into a bush after your first sip."

She looked over at Clista in her cute bathing suit before noticing the wriggling tail flickering about where they stood. "W-well then! I-I didn't know some hybrids had tails!" Athena coughed as she tried her best to advert her eyes away from the hare's cotton like tail. "And I thought those ears of your's were adorable."

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

Garland swam up to Maribel and Athena with a wide welcoming smile and a large amount of wet hair covering her eyes. She swept some from her eyes to catch a better look at the newcomer greeting her. "Nice to meet you Athena. Benbo has told me all about you or at least what we've been told." She commented with a hearty laugh. For a moment, Garland was going to continue, but the behavior of Athena and Maribel caught her attention; thus she remained silent. Maribel wanted to return the splashing Athena gave, however she had ducked underneath the water enough where it would not be as effective. She swam away a bit to enjoy the refreshing feeling of the water moving around her and not just the water being tossed at her. Just about the sound of the water flowing, the cat heard the question concerning the drying of her ears. "No. Just a little shake dry and I'll be fine." She replied not realizing that her shipmate had already swam away.

Maribel turned around just in time to catch the blush worthy sight of Athena fixing her suit. She felt herself sink down up to her nose to hide the blush and bitten lip. Unfortunately, Garland had caught sight of the whole thing from the bottom fix to a sinking Mare. She swam and stopped next to her before asking, in all seriousness, "So which one of you is on top or do you both like to switch?" The directness of the question caught Mare so off-guard that she sucked down some of the water. She immediately from the water coughing and trying not to choke, "W-what are you-?" Garland held up her hand to cut Mare off before she said anything else. "Mare-Mare, we've been friends basically since birth. Either you are screwing around with that woman or you're not telling us the whole truth," She turned to her friend, "Which is it? Are you two sleeping around or is there something else going on? Either way, I need you to trust me with the truth." Maribel looked away trying to decide what exactly to say. She knew Garland, of all people, would not let this drop unless there was a proper answer. "I um...We um... I kinda attacked her un-provoked and as a point of forgiveness I made her a mini club for her ship. We danced for a bit to break it in and talked. We both realized we were stressed and I knew this would be a good spot to relax," She finished hoping that would be enough. Garland just sighed and splashed her, "I bet the sex was good." With that, she swam away to see what everyone else was talking about; leaving Mare with her thoughts alone. Mare sunk back down and blew out a few bubbles, "I haven't slept with her. Bad enough I saw her topless...." At that thought, she found herself blushing again.

Atticus sat down and pulled out a cold one for himself and another for Benbo. He turned to see his pain in paradise coming towards them asking about the beer they had brought. There she was again, challenging him to something he was certain he would win. However, by the time he was ready to issue the challenge, she had turned her attentions for Clista. The hare had not been fully paying attention until the point about her tail had been brought up. "Oh umm yes. We are a rarity and well... Do you mind coming with me for a minute?"

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Cochowa Falls Feeling: Confused/ Disappointed Company: Atticus, Benbo, and Garland (Benbo's wife and Meeks' Mother) Wearing: Swimsuit
Atticus
Benbo
Clista
Garland

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:36 pm

"Oh! Yeah! Sure, Clista" Athena stated in surprise to the hare's request. This was certainly a first since hanging out with the hybrid, she could only wonder what it was about? "Don't you two go starting too far ahead of me! I'm going to show you that I'm on par with a Chithoran when it comes to drinking!" She taunted once more with a taunting grin before wandering off with Clista away from the group.

As they wondered away from the party, Athena grew a little quiet as she tried to figure out what exactly Clista needed her for. She trailed behind the brunette along the offside path through the lush greens of the forest around them. "Did I do something wrong?" She silently wondered to herself with a puzzled expression across her face. What could she have possibly said? As they started to walk along an incline that almost appeared to lead them up the waterfall, her eyes were tracked to the bunny-tail and tush of the rabbit guiding her away from the rest of the hybrids. Another blush steamed across her face as she inadvertently stared at the green bottom piece veiling the bare skin under it. Her eyes quickly trailed down to the dirt covered path below them to keep from staring any further. "Maybe it's because of what I said back there!" She thought in a panic, "Oh crap, I made her embarrassed in front of everyone and now she's mad at me!" She knew this would be troublesome if that was the case. She had been on the front lines of making a hybrid mad before, so she knew that a scorn might be coming her way for what she might have said. If she wanted to save her own tail from getting in trouble, then maybe she should apologize to lessen the yelling or ruining her relationship with Clista.

"Hey, Clista. . ." she started hesitantly as she scratched the back of her head, "If this is about what I just said back there, then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I just um. . ." Crap! How could she say she didn't mean to stare at her cute little tail when it was just standing their before her? It was obvious that she was looking and that probably just as inappropriate as it would be anywhere else. "What I'm trying to say is. . ." What was she trying to say? At this point, there was no point in even apologizing since she was about ward off another one of her romantic interest all because she let that mouth of her's run free with rude statements. Her head eyes just wondered down in frustration ready to take the sheer force of whatever backlash or punishment was about to be unleashed on her. And here she thought she was doing so well! Now she figured out what everybody meant when they said that big mouth of her's would get her in trouble.

☪ Feeling :: Worried

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image

During the whole trip up, Clista found herself looking about at all the beautiful foliage that enveloped them in the charm of the planet. She had hoped everything would turn out nicely for the plan she had in store for the two of them; so far that was all looking to be true. However, she was surprised by the sudden apologizing of her companion for offending her. Although, what she was talking about Clista did not know. "Athena I am not certain of what you are talking about, but you did not offend me. I just wanted to umm... to umm..." She twisted around a bit trying to think of how this would really play out. The ideas in her head seemed to go so smoothly, but right now actually playing them out was becoming an obstacle of uncertainty. With shaking timid hands, she reached up and cupped Athena's face while pushing up on her toes to reach her height. Without further words, she closed her eyes and placed her lips onto hers in a gentle and still uncertain manner. There she remained to see whether a push away would come or pull closer.

Atticus watched as Athena walked away with his friend, but did his best to ignore her. There was no way that small frame, muscles or not, could hold very much alcohol without puking it up or pissing it out in a matter of cans. He chugged away at this beer while Benbo busied himself with a conversation with Garland about how Meeks was doing in school. Maribel took no interest in this as she watched the other two leave towards her direction. Her cat killing curiosity began to eat at her as she wondered why these two decided to go off all alone without any of the others giving them the time of day. She swam to the edge and climbed up a tree to follow after them to figure out just exactly was going on between them. Once they stopped, she found herself greeted with a heart smashing sight of Clista giving her shipmate a rather sweet kiss. She choked back a gasp as she remained out of sight amongst the branches and leaves, yet she wasn't feeling anything. Mare felt empty.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Cochowa Falls Feeling: Blank Company: Atticus, Benbo, and Garland Wearing: Swimsuit
Atticus
Benbo
Clista
Garland

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Bemused Athena was to hear that it wasn't about her staring and comments from earlier. If it wasn't about that, then what could Clista have possibly needed her for that she needed to pull them away from the rest of the party? The answer became quite crystal clear when her lips felt the soft embrace of the rabbit's sealed against her's. It left the blonde astounded by this surprise kiss that the sneaky rabbit had approached her with. Her legs ceased to move while her arms were halted in motion of being placed by her sides. It wasn't until her mind finally processed the glacé taste and ever-so-pleasant touch from Clista's lips before her hands ran up her arms to bring her closer to savor this everlasting moment. For somebody who quivered like an energized bunny, she acted as if she knew everything to kissing the way she took the lead for this moment. She was unsure where her mind had wondered, but if she had to take clue, it must have been off in cloud nine due to this euphoric sensation that left her smiling partly through the kiss. So that's why the hybrid wanted to get away from the rest of the group.

As she finally grabbed her mind back from whatever paradise it was in, she pulled back ever so slowly from the girl's lips to look down at the daring pixie-like woman. To see those brown eyes of Clista's set Athena fluttering all over her body to realize that such a beauty had kissed her. Especially since the bunny left stammering away to leave the veteran wondering how much she actually enjoyed last night's kiss. "Is that your answer to my actions last night?" She finally spoke up as she locked hands with Clista's and brushed her thumb over her hand affectionately. "If that's so, then I guess there's no better reply than. . ." The bounty hunter lured Clista back in as she laid another kiss upon her lips to return the action back to it's sender. It was enough to remember the feeling of those lips as well as the feeling of holding someone so frail and doll-like before stroking one of her long ears. Fuzzy and adorable, which meant this was reality and not some trick her mind was trying to pull on her. "Yoi kisu," She recited with a playful smile as she remembered the continuous phrase introduced to her by the tiny critter. "Yes?"

☪ Feeling :: Relieved/Ecstatic

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image

Was the world dead? Or had everything simply continued existing while Mare herself had been sent to some sort of purgatory to suffer from some unnamed crime. There her roommate was, lips joined and body locked together returning the affections of another. Her eyes told her all the emotions she should be feeling in this moment; simultaneous red and blue flashed yet refused to blend. And yet, the cat felt as dead in her heart as the silence that surrounded her within her hiding place. Then her mind drew back to the phrase spoken only a moment before. "Is that your answer to my actions last night?" Surely nothing had happened between those two- "I think...S-she really likes me." There certainly couldn't be anything going on between them, "And I really like her too." Mare couldn't stand to be here any longer living in her unexplained hell. She stood to her feet before jumping and climbing her way back down to the lake shore.

The first to spot her was Garland from a nearby implanted boulder just off the shoreline. No words needed to be spoken between the two for her to know "that face" and "that posture" from her friend. Still, no movement was made to engage the hurting cat. Mare made a beeline for the coolers to fill the empty void she kept feeling inside. Lucky enough, both were left unguarded as Atticus and Benbo had taken to holding a friendly diving competition from one of the higher points of the waterfall. In no time, the cat had downed one can and was onto the next one with no thoughts to her actions.

Clista was ready to pull back when she felt Athena remain still. Maybe her bringing her out here for this was, in fact, a terrible idea in the end. "Okay time to pull-hmm," She started to think before the realization of Athena's actions set in. As their lips finally parted, the hare felt a terrible blush rising up as Athena confirmed her actions. Before she could respond, their lips met again to seal the blossoming romance between hunter and hare. At the second departure, Clista found herself slightly leaning foward, hoping that the kiss would not end. Finally, the blush she was holding back emerged at the sound of the phrase she could not remove from her lips til the sandman laid her to rest. "Yes. Yoi kisu indeed."

Now ask her. Ask her! Were the instructions on replay in her mind. "A-Athena. Anata wa watashitoisshoni omatsuri ni iku nodarou ka? Clista wanted to reach up and smack her forehead for speaking Japanese again, but her hands were firmly held by Athena's. "My apologies. Will you go to the festival with me? It's in a few days from now. It's nothing very big, but I was hoping it would, you know, just be the two of us going?

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Cochowa Falls Feeling: Blank Company: Atticus, Benbo, and Garland Wearing: Swimsuit
Atticus
Benbo
Clista
Garland

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:51 pm

Beaming with a joyous smile on her face, Athena found it impossible to hold back her feelings while being around Clista and her amusing sayings."Well when you put it like that. . .", she started as she rubbed her chin as if pondering, "I don't see why not! Of course I'll go with you, Clista!"" As calm as she appeared on the outside, she was setting off like a thousand fireworks in elation on the inside. "She just asked me out on a date! The little furball just asked me out on a date!" Her inner self squealed in delight. It was just past a lustrum that someone had asked her out for a night of fun and while she may have been a little mad that the hare beat her to the punchline, the two of them had plans for a night. The very thought caused her to hold Clista's hand fondly her mind wandered off to the thought of quality time with the hare. "To think, my dad use to tell me that only a rabbit's foot would bring me good luck. He'd be amazed to find the luck I got from the rabbit herself." She chuckled as she thought about the crazy superstition he used to go on about.

Her reminiscence of old time and daydreams of festivities finally came to a halt thanks to the sounds of splashing coming from the falls. Beyond the thick greens shrouding their presence, she could see Atticus and Benbo already performing dives off the cliffs of the falls. Annoyance came across her face that the tiger would get going on the diving challenge when he was the arrogant punk that suggested it in the first place. "For now, let's go enjoy time with the others, eh?" She suggested as she finally released Clista's hand from her own.They would have plenty of sweeter moments with each other while they enjoyed their time together here on Hwyaden, but she still wanted to spend time with Maribel as well. Who knew if was the last time she would be spending with the hybrid since was now promised in marriage to Atticus? She hated to think about it, but their was a chance that the hybrid would want to get away from such trouble that surrounded the huntress and her presence. Other than a source for funds, she was nothing but a harbinger of calamity with her recklessness. She wouldn't blame the poor lass if she wanted to get away from her.

From the vegetated path among their knoll, Athena maneuvered her way through plants and shrubs to another clearing above the water that was nonpareil when it came to diving. With a height that felt must have been about 50 or so meters, she could start to feel the rush of just leaping out again that she embraced when she arrived. She would gladly do so over the abysmal leap of faith that Maribel had put her through just yesterday morning.

As she made her way to the ledge, she gave a whistle to the two male hybrids for their attention. "Get ready to weep, boys!" She called. As Bandit jumped off her base platform, she quickly started on hugging her legs straight into a pike position while still at the peak of her airtime. While neatly tucked, she started off with one somersault after the first 10 meters and then another past 20 meters. Instantly from her second revolution, she worked out of her pike and began to twist in mid-air for the remainder of her dive down to the water. With her body straight and palms together, she pierced the surface of the water like a bullet into flesh with little to know splash to follow after. Once engulfed by the cyan blue of the water, she vanished into the depth of the water before eventually reemerging ever so gracefully out of the water with a whip of her wet hair flipping back behind her with ease. Like most Aquatorians, cliff diving was Athena's specialty.

"So boys. . ." the diver started as she pulled whatever remaining strands of hair back from her face, "Do you think I deserve gold after that performance or am I taking home a piece of platinum for the amount of prestige I just showed here on your own turf."
She teased as she stuck her tongue out in defiance at her achievement.

☪ Feeling :: Ecstatic

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

Maribel was ready to crack open her third "fill the void" can, when Garland's hand appeared over hers. "Mare-Mare, we haven't even started the drinking contest yet. Save it for later," She spoke in a warm motherly tone before smiling at her. "The sex wasn't good, in fact it is non-existent. So non-existent that she destroyed my livelihood and now I'm basically a live in cook on her ship." She thought to say from the increasing tipsiness of her brain. Had she downed the third, she probably would have said so. Yet, there would be no point whatsoever in sharing that information with her or the others. Her marriage to Atticus would basically cemented her existence here, although she wouldn't attempt to reclaim the place she once claimed as her own.

That is how the rest of the hangout continued with Athena and Atticus challenging each other to everything from the diving contest to an all out drinking contest that everyone participated in save for Clista. In the end, everyone else was way too drunk to return to their lodgings on the second floor of Travens only to potentially fall off the side. To keep this form happening, Clista had everyone return to her house for the night until the hangover wore off in the morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Resting in the living room slept a spread out Atticus clutching a can while just off to the side Garland was sleeping across Benbo's stomach as they both were sound asleep and Clista had returned to her bedroom for the night. The only person awake downstairs was Maribel still existing in her drunken stupor thinking of only one person. That stupid hunter had taken body shots off of Clista after a whole lot of convincing despite her trying to off-handedly offer her own body. She wouldn't turn her down this time. Mare moved past her sleeping friends and slowly made her way upstairs to the guest room Athena was in. "A-Athena...Athena." She said with a soft chuckle as she climbed onto the bed with her.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Cochowa Falls Feeling: Confident Company: Atticus, Benbo, Athena, Clista and Garland Wearing: Black tank top and her prior bottoms

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:28 pm

By the stars was Athena drunk. Atticus had proven to be quite the sore loser when it came to losing at the diving contest, he must have figured out that there was no way he could pull off any dive like the one Athena managed. The only way he could sulk and still put up a fight after that was with booze and Athena wasn't the type to pass down any kind of alcohol handed to her. What Traven's had to offer for beer was no lite brew of any sort. It was very heavy, but the taste was cool and refreshing for the humid jungles that it was surrounded by. While she disliked that Atticus was the only competition she had when it came to shotgunning beers and games like flip cup. To her advantage, somebody had decided to bring out a few liquors with them as well. What was better than tequila and rum for a party at the plunge pool party? Absolutely nothing. And while she could take singles and double shots for awhile, Atticus could only take a few doses of heavy liquors. It was very obvious to tell once he was much more friendly with his new drinking pal and likewise, Athena found a new hybrid in the tiger that was almost creepy how well they got along. From finally persuading Clista to a body shot or two to Atticus chucking her in the water, it was all sorts of a good time. But it all came to an end once everyone realized that Atticus could barely stand on his feet any longer. Which made her the victor of the day in her mind since she stood up all the way up to reaching the guest room at Clista's, where she plopped back first onto the bed.

What little consciousness she had control of was thinking back to all the fun she had today with each and every one of these hybrids she met here with Maribel. The last time she did anything like this was back in Banshee where it was always a ruckus everyday with one of the girls. It was all fun and games casting into her good memories until her mind decided to go down the hallway of all the bad times once more like usual. Everything from Gale vanishing during one of their missions up to Ashara's . . . "No, no! There's no reason to be thinking about that right now!" Her tipsy little conscious stated while the little devil on her shoulder edged her to open another trip down memory lane. The bandit waved them off before rolling to her side as she could feel her already dizzy vision grow heavier and heavier the longer she stayed awake. Maybe now it was best to get some rest. Tomorrow was going to be a sluggish day for her realizing how hungover she was about to be after being tempted by taking a shot off Clista's stomach once or twice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour or so passed before she was stirred from her slumber by the feeling of something moving at the foot of her bed. Her eyes reluctantly opened as she wondered what it could exactly be this late at night. It was hard to identify with how dark it was in the room, the only thing she could use for the lighting was the moonlight beaming directly into her room. As she tried to shrug off the darkness from her focus, she gave it her best to make out what or whom it was disturbing her recovering slumber. So many visions were cast upon her as the first to appear was that of Ashara to slither her way up onto the bed. She was in disbelief as she knew the likeliness of that happening was zero to none to actually happening. She squinted a little harder at what she was seeing, but all she could pick out was blurry and purple at first, before their was a sudden change as to what she was looking at. The second image to come through was a little bit more believable, but something she couldn't convince herself to be true as she was shown a depiction of Clista maneuvering her way over the huntress' leg. Her heart ran fast ever since the idea of Ashara being with her after so long, but now it had picked up in rhythm at the thought of the hare being so sneaky. Even as drunk as she was, something was telling her that a rabbit would be too bashful to throw herself at Athena like that no matter the cause. So who exactly was playing this game with herat a time like this?

The closer the image got the more alcohol she could smell decide her own spirits drenched tongue huffed her way. There were only two girls that had drink besides her this evening. One was happily married with a nose-picking chimp, so Garland was out of the question. At the realization of who the only person left was, her mind revealed the character before her like it was some big prize behind curtain number three. There climbing over top of the blonde soldier, was none other than Maribel Derson herself. This was enough to wake her up as she tried to back her way up to the headboard as best as a drunk could do. "M-Maribel. . . " She managed to mutter as she found herself at the brink of falling back down on the mattress, "What are you doing up here?"

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Clista's house > Guest Room
☪ Feeling :: Surprised/Worried/Impaired
☾ Company:: Maribel
☪ Wearing:: A white knitted sweater and prior bottoms

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image

Drunken eyes glazed over with the vision of total innocence in her behavior and actions towards the woman before her. The further Athena drew away, the closer to her Maribel wanted to be. "Stop running," She chuckled with a sweet smile before continuing, Isn't this exactly what you wanted? You came when I called before, now you won't have to. That face you had was just beyond adorable to me and so appealing." The thought of the whole nearly heat induced incident between them was making her want to be with her roommate more and more. Whether from the booze or her true feelings coming to life, the cat was ready to throw herself totally at her. Without waiting for a response, she sat down onto her legs to keep her from moving away. "How about I make this a bit more enjoyable for you? Despite time passing, she did not feel the blurring haze of the booze even beginning to go away. With quick movements and sly arch of her back, Maribel held her lips just a centimeter away from Athena's. Before their lips could meet, she pulled back with a sultry sigh and come hither violet pools glinting with pure drunken lust. From there, she started to perform a simple, yet clumsy, dance for the woman before her.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Clista's House > Guest Room Feeling: Confident Company: Athena Wearing: Black tank top and her prior bottoms

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Despite the display of resistance that Athena tried to display, her eyes stayed allured by the appealing looks of her tipsy roommate. She didn't have too many options to avoid anyways since Maribel decided to perch herself atop her lap. Still, it wasn't a bad view of her cohort. It had been her first time to actually catch a glimpse of Mare's slender smooth legs so close up before. The way the moon reflected off those radiant purple diamonds she called eyes was almost as tempting of the glisten from the moon protruding through the guest room. It was hard for her to believe that this was Maribel indeed dancing atop her in such a manner, but it was as clear as ice to her as she could feel the weight of the feline hybrid's tush pressed against her legs with each movement. Maribel was right, this moment was something that Athena wanted ever since day one, but she knew that this wasn't Maribel speaking. No matter how drunk the blonde was, she was mindful that the cat would never come on to her like this. Never in a million years! Right?

As the woman sloped over the immobile woman, she could smell the miasma that was alcohol that abscond from the pair of plush lips appetizing Athena's little resistance that she was giving. The smell of alcohol resided on Mare's breath making it literally intoxicating to the point that Athena might lose it at the sight of another ounce of alcohol. Had it been anyone else, it may have disgruntled her from going on with this drunk game that Mare played. But then again, it was the feline herself teasing her with an intoxicating moan to make the bounty hunter hush up. While her dizzy eyes tried to focus only on the drunkard's face, her eyes fell to the sight of cleavage hiding behind the black cloth tank top before watching them retreat along with Mare as she sat back up. From her laying posture, she was impelled to watch the awkward dancing of her friend going on while trying to think of why this might be happening in the first place.

"Where is all of this coming from, Mare?" she asked quietly while still slightly pulled in by the dancing, "You've been acting so. . .different lately." She knew exactly what she wanted to say, but still her mind was doing everything it possibly could to keep it together from blaming Atticus for all this change. "If somebody hears you, we're going to be in a heap of trouble!"

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Clista's house > Guest Room
☪ Feeling :: Surprised/Worried/Impaired
☾ Company:: Maribel
☪ Wearing::A white knitted sweater and prior bottoms

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers