Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:31 pm
KipsterHipster

Heyo! So, I had originally claimed a Yamper for the Year of the Rat giveaway a bit earlier this year, but since I changed my Pokemon claim in the most recent March Horoscope to Boltund I didn't want to double down on both if it could be helped. If it's not too much trouble, could my Year of the Rat claim be changed to a level 5 Centiskorch instead? And no, it has not been claimed by any character of mine yet and is still up for grabs.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:10 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Heyo! So, I had originally claimed a Yamper for the Year of the Rat giveaway a bit earlier this year, but since I changed my Pokemon claim in the most recent March Horoscope to Boltund I didn't want to double down on both if it could be helped. If it's not too much trouble, could my Year of the Rat claim be changed to a level 5 Centiskorch instead? And no, it has not been claimed by any character of mine yet and is still up for grabs.

It is done!

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:32 pm
KipsterHipster
It is done!

Alriiiight alriiiight alriiiiight~ Thank ya muchly, Kippers!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:48 pm
KipsterHipster

Heyo, is me again. Have been doing a bit of thinking and wanted to make a few more changes to some previous claims I've made if it's not too much trouble. Can the Manectite I claimed for last year's Thanksgiving event be changed to a Blastoisinite, and for the Level 10 Altaria and TR Dragon Pulse I claimed for the 4th of July Event to be changed to a Noivern and TR Hydro Pump instead? Thank ya in advance!

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:31 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Heyo, is me again. Have been doing a bit of thinking and wanted to make a few more changes to some previous claims I've made if it's not too much trouble. Can the Manectite I claimed for last year's Thanksgiving event be changed to a Blastoisinite, and for the Level 10 Altaria and TR Dragon Pulse I claimed for the 4th of July Event to be changed to a Noivern and TR Hydro Pump instead? Thank ya in advance!

Done and done!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:04 pm
KipsterHipster

This is a super old claim by now, been wanting to change it for a while but I wasn’t sure what to change it to since I don't really have any use for the original claim anymore. But I think I have something of an idea for it now, maybe... For the Talk Like A Pirate Day Giveaway from way back in 2015, could my original Liepard claim be changed to an Archen instead? And for clarification’s sake, it has not been claimed by any of my characters yet.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 10:50 pm
So... I decided to put together a rough draft for all of the new moves and items and stuff from the Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra DLCs into a Google Doc since it's yet to be officially included into the guild, and figured I'd at least try to get the ball rolling a little even though I'm not a mod. I haven't included non-legendary versions of the new legendary attacks for Pokemon that learn them via Balm Mushroom, I figured it'd be better for the mods to input that stuff since I don't know exactly how to go about it myself.

Here's the link to the Google Doc. Hopefully it'll work without any issues. I already have it set so that anyone with the link can edit the document, so feel free to change, delete, or add things as needed!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:24 pm
Vigilia

Heyooo! Just wanted to ask to make a quick change to a claim I made for a giveaway that's already passed. I wanted to change my Level 5 Horsea claim for the 2022 New Years Egg Event for the two TMs instead. Specifically for Solar Beam and Aerial Ace, please and thank you!

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:39 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Vigilia

Heyooo! Just wanted to ask to make a quick change to a claim I made for a giveaway that's already passed. I wanted to change my Level 5 Horsea claim for the 2022 New Years Egg Event for the two TMs instead. Specifically for Solar Beam and Aerial Ace, please and thank you!

no problem  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:00 pm
wanders back in -um...hi >.>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items