Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:46 am
are fakemon included in the 4th of July giveaway? Sorry to bother >>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:25 pm
JubiJujubi

Sorry, no. They are not. However, most common fakemon can be claimed at any time as long as you get permission from the creator. In the cases of fakemon where the creator is either inactive or no longer here, you can quote one of us mods asking instead.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:26 pm
Vigilia
JubiJujubi

Sorry, no. They are not. However, most common fakemon can be claimed at any time as long as you get permission from the creator. In the cases of fakemon where the creator is either inactive or no longer here, you can quote one of us mods asking instead.

Alrighty ^^
I understand. Just wanted to make sure i knew my options. Trey gets a dragon in any case so yay. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:35 pm
JubiJujubi
Vigilia
JubiJujubi

Alrighty ^^
I understand. Just wanted to make sure i knew my options. Trey gets a dragon in any case so yay. surprised

no worries. :3
We hold fakemon giveaways every now and then, so you'll have the chance eventually.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:34 am
is there a limit to how many fakemon our characters are allowed to have ? >>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:55 pm
JubiJujubi
is there a limit to how many fakemon our characters are allowed to have ? >>

No, not really. As long as your fakemon claims are aligned with the rules surrounding it, a character can have all the fakemon they want.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:20 am
I've been out of the rping game for awhile now but want to get back in. I believe I was in Alola but am not sure where my character is. If there a way to find this information out?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:54 am
Shadow - Dragon
I've been out of the rping game for awhile now but want to get back in. I believe I was in Alola but am not sure where my character is. If there a way to find this information out?
Welcome back! So, the bad news is that there really isn't a way to track down someone's last post other than digging for it area thread by area thread. Until Gaia adds guild posts to post history's, the best way to keep track of your character's location is to make a note of it somewhere (notepad document, text or email draft, or even just a sticky note somewhere) if you realize you haven't been up to posting and don't see yourself getting something out anytime soon. Luckily for you, though, certain mods seem to have a knack for remembering posts and locations, so we've managed to track down what we're pretty sure was your last post with Simon! Here it is, hope you can get back into the swing of things.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:13 pm
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon
Welcome back! So, the bad news is that there really isn't a way to track down someone's last post other than digging for it area thread by area thread. Until Gaia adds guild posts to post history's, the best way to keep track of your character's location is to make a note of it somewhere (notepad document, text or email draft, or even just a sticky note somewhere) if you realize you haven't been up to posting and don't see yourself getting something out anytime soon. Luckily for you, though, certain mods seem to have a knack for remembering posts and locations, so we've managed to track down what we're pretty sure was your last post with Simon! Here it is, hope you can get back into the swing of things.

Thank you, I'm probably at newbie level though. Gotta start reading  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:59 pm
For updating TMs, if we are giving a character their tiered TMs, do we pick a TM for every badge, or just for the highest badge count?

I.e. Arezu has 5 badges in kanto and kalos, and 6 from johto. Do I give her tiered rewards just for Johto, or for all three regions?  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:19 pm
StarlightSchism
For updating TMs, if we are giving a character their tiered TMs, do we pick a TM for every badge, or just for the highest badge count?

I.e. Arezu has 5 badges in kanto and kalos, and 6 from johto. Do I give her tiered rewards just for Johto, or for all three regions?

You pick a TM for each badge from each region, but you have to pick from the correct tier. So in Arezu's case, she would get to pick three tier one TMs because of her first badge in Kanto, Kalos, and Johto, three tier two TMs for all the second badges she has, and so on. Then one 6th tier TM for her badge in Johto.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:12 pm
I wanted to revamp Terrence's layout and stuff. However, I'd like to change the picture I'm using for him. I don't plan to change anything else but the image, but do I need to do something specific for that or can I just go ahead and change the image?

I figure since we have to edit the TMs and stuff I might as well make a new topic to clean up my character's topic while I'm at it, and delete the old one. I would only be changing the image for Terrence though.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:47 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
I wanted to revamp Terrence's layout and stuff. However, I'd like to change the picture I'm using for him. I don't plan to change anything else but the image, but do I need to do something specific for that or can I just go ahead and change the image?

I figure since we have to edit the TMs and stuff I might as well make a new topic to clean up my character's topic while I'm at it, and delete the old one. I would only be changing the image for Terrence though.

You can change the picture, sure! : ) So long as his appearance isn't constantly changing in drastic ways, we try and let people update images or change things at times x3

For the profile topic, if you want to make a new thread (if I'm understanding right) you can, just make sure to check with a mod before deleting the old one so that inventory and such can be double checked ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:52 pm
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311

You can change the picture, sure! : ) So long as his appearance isn't constantly changing in drastic ways, we try and let people update images or change things at times x3

For the profile topic, if you want to make a new thread (if I'm understanding right) you can, just make sure to check with a mod before deleting the old one so that inventory and such can be double checked ^^

That makes sense, should I just quote a mod in the old topic I want to delete and wait for the ok to delete it (once the new on is made and done)?  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:54 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311

That makes sense, should I just quote a mod in the old topic I want to delete and wait for the ok to delete it (once the new on is made and done)?

I think that sounds good! : ) Or quote the in the new one once it's done, either way  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff