Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marthryl354

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:21 am
SpectralEternity

starlight said in the fakemon thread that I could have her lupup and still claim something else because it's a common one. can I claim a level 10 staryu from that fakemon thread please? the event is locked now so i cant change it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:25 pm
marthryl354
SpectralEternity

starlight said in the fakemon thread that I could have her lupup and still claim something else because it's a common one. can I claim a level 10 staryu from that fakemon thread please? the event is locked now so i cant change it

Yes you may! I'll go ahead and edit your claim, but yes in the future, if you want a common fakemon you can claim them at any time, as long as you have permission from the owner or a mod. People usually use the fakemon giveaways to get their hands on a limited fakemon since they can only be claimed in the giveaways. It doesn't hurt to use the giveaway as an opportunity to ask though!  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:45 pm
I purchased a GS ball for 25 star shards back before there was a split between Mythic and Event items. Would it be possible to get a 5 shard refund, since they cost 20 shards now?

I definitely understand if it's a no, especially since the split happened a while ago, I just happened to notice and figured it was worth asking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:20 pm
Lunia Lovelace

CLCyrus

Hey guys! Just a light reminder that you have to post in the Tree of Dreams first when entering the Dream World : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:48 pm
Loonamist
Hey guys! Just a light reminder that you have to post in the Tree of Dreams first when entering the Dream World : )

i must be selectively blind or something because i didn't see the very obvious BOLD AND UNDERLINED text when i read the info thread the first time. welp. sorry about that. and, i'm sorry i led you astray, clc. you trusted me and i let you down. xD kinda upset i have to remove drampa from my post, but oh well. that's on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:02 pm
Loonamist

Meh....Guess this is what I get for not double checking to see if things were actually changed since I read the info thread. Don't ever plot when you're tired. It can turn out very bad. Should we delete our posts in the Dream Park then or will a mod do it or is it fine to keep them there for when we do move to it?  

CLCyrus

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:18 pm
CLCyrus
Loonamist

Meh....Guess this is what I get for not double checking to see if things were actually changed since I read the info thread. Don't ever plot when you're tired. It can turn out very bad. Should we delete our posts in the Dream Park then or will a mod do it or is it fine to keep them there for when we do move to it?

I'd say y'all can delete them : )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:59 pm
If I have a pokemon inside of a GS ball and I give it an Exp Share, would the EXP gained from the Exp Share be multiplied by x1.5? I'm guessing no, since the pokemon holding the Exp. Share didn't participate in battle to trigger it's own gs ball, but I wanted to make sure.

( Also I had a question earlier about buying a gs ball that might have gotten missed )

Edit: Also, I *just* realized that I did an NPC battle in the dream world and somehow completely mucked up calculating Arezu's average team level, but I've already done the whole battle and all the exp. Is there any chance I could pay an extra 15 post bumps to make up for it, instead of having to go back and recalculate everything?  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:30 am
Hello ^w^; I was wondering if there was anyway I could change my claim of Articuno into a Cosmog instead?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:08 pm
Koukaze
Hello ^w^; I was wondering if there was anyway I could change my claim of Articuno into a Cosmog instead?

Yeah, go ahead and change it!  

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:53 am
SpectralEternity

Just a heads up, the legendary lotto has a permission error message popping up when you try rolling for the legendary so you might still have it restricted to crew only ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:42 am
“KipsterHipster”

So... I was looking through some of my old claims from the Horoscope, and there are a couple where I claimed certain Pokemon at the time but now I’m not so sure I want the ones I claimed anymore and want to change them. Mainly the Bunnelby claim from here and the Sableye claim from here, and for further clarification they have not actually been claimed yet by any character of mine. If I’m not allowed to change them then that’s understandable, these claims are years old, but I wanted to run it by a mod to double check and make sure retconning extremely old claims is allowable.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:43 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity

Just a heads up, the legendary lotto has a permission error message popping up when you try rolling for the legendary so you might still have it restricted to crew only ^^

Yeah that’s my bad, I forgot to unlock the thread when I edited the lotto in;; thanks for the heads up! Should be fixed now @ v@  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:58 pm
SpectralEternity
SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity

Yeah that’s my bad, I forgot to unlock the thread when I edited the lotto in;; thanks for the heads up! Should be fixed now @ v@

No worries! Just thought I should let you know haha. Thanks for fixing it ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:22 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

So... I was looking through some of my old claims from the Horoscope, and there are a couple where I claimed certain Pokemon at the time but now I’m not so sure I want the ones I claimed anymore and want to change them. Mainly the Bunnelby claim from here and the Sableye claim from here, and for further clarification they have not actually been claimed yet by any character of mine. If I’m not allowed to change them then that’s understandable, these claims are years old, but I wanted to run it by a mod to double check and make sure retconning extremely old claims is allowable.

Yeah, it’s all good! You can definitely still change them. Thanks for checking in first!

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff