Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:51 pm
Loonamist
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

No, only for your birthday, or if it's specifically stated. Otherwise, they are not claimable in horoscopes

Okay thank you. Secondary question: How orange and black do items need to be?
Muscle Band - Is this more yellow than orange?
EXP Share - Is this considered black or grey?

The majority needs to be the color. It's always good to ask, since some can appear different, depending on the computer : ) I'd personally say Muscle Band is yellow, Exp Share would probably be categorized as grey. That seems to be the consensus for now, at least

What exactly counts as a "ball" item. Does it have to have "ball" in the name or does it just need to be round to qualify?

Horoscope
* [ Ball items include; Non-event Pokeballs, Iron Ball, Light Ball, Tm Shadow Ball, Tm Gyro Ball ]

ovo
So the word "ball" has to be in the name meaning Life Orb doesn't count ... even tho it is a ball.

OrbA spherical body; a globe.
Synonyms: sphere, globe, ball; ext

Thank you for your comment, but we gave our answer, and it was stated in the horoscope. I'm not really sure what else to say when you try and start arguing this despite the fact that we probably have our own reasoning. It honestly comes across as though you don't respect our decision (since our statement and reiterated answer weren't enough), don't respect us (we obviously know our synonyms, providing it just comes across as condescending), and are just upset that the item you wanted doesn't fall into what we decided the list to be. I understand you want us not to be unnecessarily restrictive, but we needed clear lines to draw to keep it from getting so broad, it exceeded the idea behind the list/idea to begin with. In the future, please try and keep this in mind when you receive an answer to your question. It's very hurtful and frustrating to feel as if we're being talked down to, while having our authority questioned at the same time.
Im sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out the way it did. In all honestly I wasn't wanting the life orb I was just trying to understand due to past grey area's / oversights in past giveaways. I had also intended for the . at the end of the sentence to be a ? because it was a question, not a statement but i was on my phone so I assume I either hit the wrong key or it auto-corrected without my notice. Im sorry for any miss understanding this caused and I didn't intend to question either your authority nor talk down to you in any way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:52 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

Thanks for your answers. Another question though. I'm going to work towards posts to get a ghost memory so was looking around Alola, There's Aether Paradise but no Aether House. Why is that? Is it just not available?

Helllo, I saw your question and I has answer.

While the Aether House specifically isn't on the list of locations,Route 16 is. You can obtain memories posting here. You can also access Aether House for plot/general purposes on Route 16 as well.  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:31 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Okay thank you. Secondary question: How orange and black do items need to be?
Muscle Band - Is this more yellow than orange?
EXP Share - Is this considered black or grey?

The majority needs to be the color. It's always good to ask, since some can appear different, depending on the computer : ) I'd personally say Muscle Band is yellow, Exp Share would probably be categorized as grey. That seems to be the consensus for now, at least

What exactly counts as a "ball" item. Does it have to have "ball" in the name or does it just need to be round to qualify?

Horoscope
* [ Ball items include; Non-event Pokeballs, Iron Ball, Light Ball, Tm Shadow Ball, Tm Gyro Ball ]

ovo
So the word "ball" has to be in the name meaning Life Orb doesn't count ... even tho it is a ball.

OrbA spherical body; a globe.
Synonyms: sphere, globe, ball; ext

Thank you for your comment, but we gave our answer, and it was stated in the horoscope. I'm not really sure what else to say when you try and start arguing this despite the fact that we probably have our own reasoning. It honestly comes across as though you don't respect our decision (since our statement and reiterated answer weren't enough), don't respect us (we obviously know our synonyms, providing it just comes across as condescending), and are just upset that the item you wanted doesn't fall into what we decided the list to be. I understand you want us not to be unnecessarily restrictive, but we needed clear lines to draw to keep it from getting so broad, it exceeded the idea behind the list/idea to begin with. In the future, please try and keep this in mind when you receive an answer to your question. It's very hurtful and frustrating to feel as if we're being talked down to, while having our authority questioned at the same time.
Im sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out the way it did. In all honestly I wasn't wanting the life orb I was just trying to understand due to past grey area's / oversights in past giveaways. I had also intended for the . at the end of the sentence to be a ? because it was a question, not a statement but i was on my phone so I assume I either hit the wrong key or it auto-corrected without my notice. Im sorry for any miss understanding this caused and I didn't intend to question either your authority nor talk down to you in any way.

Thank you for the clarification. Hopefully this will help us better understand the tone and meaning of each other's messages, and how they might be received, in the future : )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:57 pm
can you please make a list of the orange items for people who are color blind?
I thought I could get away with ctrl F Orange but there weren't any items with the word orange in the name. if you can't I'll just take a black item then but I'd appreciate it thank you.  

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:36 pm
iDeduce
can you please make a list of the orange items for people who are color blind?
I thought I could get away with ctrl F Orange but there weren't any items with the word orange in the name. if you can't I'll just take a black item then but I'd appreciate it thank you.

The mods discussed, and we came up with the Orange list as:

Repeat Ball, sport ball, sun ball, fast ball, antidote, mago berry, occa berry, qualot berry, nanab berry, Pomeg Berry, old amber, fighting memory, honey, Pumpkaboo Pie, Fightinium Z, Groundium, fire gem, and fire type TMs  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:37 pm
Much like the event thing I don't quite understand postable shards. Could someone explain it to me? I passed on the event because I really don't understand this one.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:46 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Much like the event thing I don't quite understand postable shards. Could someone explain it to me? I passed on the event because I really don't understand this one.

Which event are you having trouble with? There have been a lot of events as of late, so if you tell me which you don't understand, I'd be happy to help clarify for you!

Both Star Shards and Crystal Shards were event items only, but we've changed that now so that they are a 50 post anywhere item. There is no duration, this was a permanent change.

Ayako_Hana
woo!
Oh! I'd like my rpc to meet up with Cresselia on Crescent Island, but there isn't a thread for it in Hoenn Region. Am I allowed to make one?

You may make a Crescent Isle in our Secret Base subforum if you would like. Just be sure to follow the Guidelines when making the area!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:23 pm
SpectralEternity

Oh those shards, I saw shards and thought it meant shard shop ones. Thanks that clears that up. The event I was thinking about was Contest Bonanza at Coordinator's Corp. I'm just not sure what's going on there.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:42 am
SpectralEternity
Reduing Saru.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:34 pm
Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa
Eviolite: If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.

So this would decrease defense correct?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:06 am
Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa
Eviolite: If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.

So this would decrease defense correct?

Nah, contrary just activates for things that occur during the battle, not hold items that effect the stats before, or for a battle. The wording for eviolite does make that a little confusing, since it says at the start of the battle, but it basically means before the battle has really begun, so contrary shouldn't effect it, according to what we've found, and decided on.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:06 pm
When I catch the celebi summoned from the summon item I got from the Unown achievement, do I need to battle it?

And it's okay to swap the party around for the post to get the average level up, right? (lol)  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:34 am
Because lucky eggs can only be posted in gym cities doesn't that make them an area specific Item?
NVM  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:48 am
StarlightSchism
When I catch the celebi summoned from the summon item I got from the Unown achievement, do I need to battle it?

And it's okay to swap the party around for the post to get the average level up, right? (lol)

You have the option of battling the pokemon or just adding it to your team, the choice is yours!

And yes, you can swap the party around.  

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:39 am
~Lucky Chant: Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 rounds. Prevents Critical Hits.
ç•Counter: If the user was last hit by a physical attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5) [Note: If hit with Triple Kick, it only counts the last of the tree attacks]

Would Lucky Chant's -30 damage effect the damage dealt by Counter?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games