Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:18 pm
SpectralEternity

Question about Fakemon, can we do new evolutions of existing Pokemon? I've always wanted new Eevee Evolutions and I believe Sonic created the Fighting version? I have an idea for a Steel and possible Ghost Eevee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:58 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So by now it's known Simon wants to be a Champion. If he does he can still travel the world right? I saw no other E4/Champion battles but can he continue to collect badges from the regions?

Question about Fakemon, can we do new evolutions of existing Pokemon? I've always wanted new Eevee Evolutions and I believe Sonic created the Fighting version? I have an idea for a Steel and possible Ghost Eevee

Yes, you can still travel the world as the champion of the E4, but when someone challenges the E4, you will be notified, and again notified if the challenger either failed to defeat the E4 or has made it to the champion's room. You are required to have your character return to the E4 to accept their challenge within one week of them reaching the champion's room, or you forfeit the match and they will instead fight the standard NPC champion.

When it comes to making branch evolutions of existing pokemon such as eevees, we would prefer that people make completely original fakemon, but we will still accept branch evolutions if they meet the qualifications and are original enough. The issue with branch fakemon is that they need to be crafted in such a manner that we are certain it is unlikely that Pokemon will make a similar idea. So when it comes to eevees, we know that pokemon will likely make new types as new games are released, as they have done in the past, and therefore it is highly likely that a steel or ghost eevee will eventually be made. Sonic's eevee fakemon is a dual type eeveelution, which will more than likely not be done by pokemon considering eevee's monotype trend, and it was also original and had a method of evolution that was unique enough so that concerns with a similar eeveelution being made in the future were so unlikely that it was acceptable. If you really want to make a dual steel and ghost type eeveelution, then feel free to do so, but please also follow what Sonic set as an example of how to go about making it unique, and realize that we will likely be more picky than other fakemon because we need to make sure that it will not likely cross over with future canon eeveelutions.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:33 pm
Ok so I know I literally just asked this on skype but my computer just bugged out, closed everything down, restarted and now won't let me sign back into skype so I guess ill be asking question here a little more often stare Sorry to be a pest spec

The GS ball won't piggy back off the Exp share correct?

like ohm's Gekkit is to earn 5, 5, & 12. EXP respectively but it's out of party gain from the EXP share. So like the GS ball won't gives a 2, 2, & 6 point boost because the Pokemon wasn't IN the battle even tho the EXP earned is battle EXP?

GS Ball: Pokemon gains +50% EXP from battles.

EXP Share: Pokemon holding this item up to level 30 get EXP equal to 50% the base EXP (as in not including boost's from Lucky Egg and GS Ball, purely base battle EXP), gained from teammates in battle. EXP-Share holder does not need to be in-party to gain the effect. Trainers may only have one EXP share active at a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:59 am
SpectralEternity

So thanks to the Photobucket issue some images are gone, but that includes a few that were colored specifically such as the Halloween Meowth. Right now I just removed the image but will they be sent to a different site eventually? I understand there are probably other images that need to be saved so this isn't need a change now or anything just wondering.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:40 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

So thanks to the Photobucket issue some images are gone, but that includes a few that were colored specifically such as the Halloween Meowth. Right now I just removed the image but will they be sent to a different site eventually? I understand there are probably other images that need to be saved so this isn't need a change now or anything just wondering.

Yes, we are currently working on restoring all of the guild images lost from photobuckets change. All of the images are still available, it is just a matter of going into our accounts, retrieving them, moving them to another site, and then replacing them throughout the guild. The event sprites are on our priority list, and will be up within the next few days. Don't worry, and thank you for your patience.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:04 am
SpectralEternity

Thank you for the re-uploaded images.

I have two Pokemon in my special colored Pokemon section in my Pokedex that weren't on the list. There's a Shuppet and a Palpitoad. I think the later was done by a mod due to the previous designer not wanting people to use the image anymore. What should I do with them? I guess I could just make them normal, non-special colored ones.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:35 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

I have two Pokemon in my special colored Pokemon section in my Pokedex that weren't on the list. There's a Shuppet and a Palpitoad. I think the later was done by a mod due to the previous designer not wanting people to use the image anymore. What should I do with them? I guess I could just make them normal, non-special colored ones.

I'm the one that did those colors, and I'm sorry, i must have accidentally removed them while cleaning my photobucket in prep for switching to a diff image server.
Unfortunately, the computer i'd have the sprites saved to is dead, so it might be a bit before i can check there. I vaguely recall them, and if it comes to it, i will redo those sprites for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:01 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

I'm the one that did those colors, and I'm sorry, i must have accidentally removed them while cleaning my photobucket in prep for switching to a diff image server.
Unfortunately, the computer i'd have the sprites saved to is dead, so it might be a bit before i can check there. I vaguely recall them, and if it comes to it, i will redo those sprites for you.

No rush, thanks for the answer though  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:23 pm
so do we use the sun and moon dex on seribee when generating our pokemon to catch and fights or do we use something else still?

EDIT

Also lets pretend I'm walking with a friend and get into a fight. The friend lets me barrow their pokemon, which I can use through badge requirment. Can the friend play as the pokemon during the battle or no.

EDIT

Can you go to the ranger area without the 3 travel posts? It's not with the other areas so I'm confused but I really want to do those quests for fun and items <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:17 pm
So, I did a thorough track of my character's moves since I had no idea where I left him at and found that the last post I did for him was in Mt. Moon and exiting to Cerulean City but never actually posted for him there. Can I take back the travel move since it was for the Easter event (which i'm peeved i didn't finish because of my darn depression) if I start over on the movement posts instead of going to Cerulean just to go right back to Mt. Moon?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:32 pm
'Ello, Apologies it took so long to respond to this, seems like everyone's had their hands full the past couple of weeks, so we didn't get a chance to look at this until just now.

iDeduce

Also lets pretend I'm walking with a friend and get into a fight. The friend lets me barrow their pokemon, which I can use through badge requirment. Can the friend play as the pokemon during the battle or no.

We don't really have any rules against a person RPing thier pokemon while it's under someone else's control, there was some confusion on our end concerning what you meant. Essentially, if it's another RPer's pokemon; Yes. They can trade you their pokemon for however long you need it, and your friend can certainly RP that side of things for their pokemon if that's how you want to do it. However, do keep in mind that it'll still be considered your pokemon while you're using it, so you'll need to keep track of all the battle and the pokemon's own information. You'll still need to RP the rest of the fight and whatnot, and do whatever rolls are needed.

If it's an NPC, then it's a little simpler. You can use it, but since it's not your pokemon, it can't gain any EXP and it couldn't be used for something like a gym battle. I only bring this up since there was some confusion on our end about whether you intended to get the pokemon from another RPer, so you're free to ignore this if that wasn't what you were asking about.

blue carnal love
So, I did a thorough track of my character's moves since I had no idea where I left him at and found that the last post I did for him was in Mt. Moon and exiting to Cerulean City but never actually posted for him there. Can I take back the travel move since it was for the Easter event (which i'm peeved i didn't finish because of my darn depression) if I start over on the movement posts instead of going to Cerulean just to go right back to Mt. Moon?

As long as you didn't post your character in Cerulean yet, you're fine to just edit out your character moving on and keep them running around in Mt. Moon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:31 am
Shadow - Dragon

I haven't found or worked on the palpitoad sprite yet, but I'm pretty sure this is the shuppet sprite?
User Image  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:27 am
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

I haven't found or worked on the palpitoad sprite yet, but I'm pretty sure this is the shuppet sprite?
User Image

I believe you are correct (about Shuppet, not sure about Palpitoad), thank you very much  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:04 pm
SpectralEternity

For the Fakemon Giveaway and other events where you can choose any Fakemon or any lvl 10 Pokemon. Does that include the Legendary Minors as well?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:34 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

For the Fakemon Giveaway and other events where you can choose any Fakemon or any lvl 10 Pokemon. Does that include the Legendary Minors as well?

Unfortunately no. Much like normal legendaries have been treated in the past, it is safe to assume that when we say "any lv X pokemon", we aren't including legendaries of any kind unless otherwise specified. Legendary Minors are still legendaries after all, and while we are trying to make them more available than major legends, they will still not be given away like normal pokemon.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games