Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 122: Alchemy and Synthesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lawrence ran int o the classroom and stopped in front of Yogtz's desk. Yogtz looked up from his book.
"Sasha needs gauze. Also, she has a patient that requires constant supervision, so she can only take your class if you come to her in the infirmary. Place is packed as hell now though," Lawrence said. Yogtz closed his book and floated up from his chair.
"I packed a few bags of gauze in with my luggage kupo. I keep it under my desk. Lucky for you I have tiny legs kupo. Take what you need kupo, " he replied as he pulled the suitcase out from under his desk. "Do you happen to need fever reducers or painkillers to? They came in sets with the gauze and disinfectant. You can basically make first aid kits kupo," he said opening the case. Lawrence laughed and hugged Yogtz.
"You're a bloody lifesaver man. I owe you for this,"
"The lives saved are reward enough kupo," Yogtz replied. Lawrence grabbed the gauze and fever reducers and ran back to the infirmary. Yogtz placed the suitcase under his desk and returned to his book. I really ought to try and meet the other teachers. They could be my best customers yet, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:32 pm
Yogtz floated into his classroom and began setting up alchemy equipment. Set up for the least attended class why don't you Yogtz. Was this job even worth it? he thought. He looked around the classroom. Beats sitting on my a** all day or running errands for Cid I guess. Here I can be lazy and not get punished due to lack of attendance. My pay comes either way. Still wish I had some students though.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:20 pm
Yogtz was sitting at his desk flipping through an old alchemy tome. He had multiple elixirs cooking in the class's alchemy sets. He was bored out of his moogle mind.

Eric entered the room and waved hello. Yogtz looked up and smiled. "I assume you aren't here for my teachings kupo?" he said. Eric smirked.
"Not unless moogles have their own distinct cooking style. I rescheduled a lunch gathering with my mom to today from a few days ago. Namine's family and kirune will be coming to. You want to come along?" He asked.

Yogtz sighed. "As wonderful as that sounds kupo, I'm kind of waiting on someone for a gummi part. Lawrence told me about it. Some friend of one of the teachers or something needs it. I've got the contacts set up, I just need to know what part she needs kupo,"
"Hmm, alright. Try the cafeteria maybe? All else fails you can get some food there and maybe socialize with the other teachers and students," Eric said. Yogtz chuckled. Eric looked confused.
"What's so funny man?"
"Nothing, just that you weren't exactly social in the past kupo. Just our little group. Now you're telling me to get out more and have made so many new friends. I'm so proud kupo," Yogtz said. Eric blushed a bit.
"Cut the fatherly crap Yogtz," he said playfully pushing the moogle. Yogtz chuckled.
"See you later then. I'll make sure to bring you something," Eric said as he began leaving the room. Yogtz floated toward the door before Eric left.
"Say hi to Patricia for me kupo," the moogle said as he locked the door. The two went their separate ways. Yogtz decided to head to the infirmary before heading to the cafeteria.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff