Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP]Crossing Danger [Osumare x MorningStar] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:39 pm
Close to the north at the edge where the frozen tundra of the Ice Tribe territory resided where one could feel the slight shiver of icy fingers through fur and closer to the brilliance of the Crystal Woods where the Light Tribe territory lay, Osumare traveled to the coast where the middle grown of earth rested.

Having traveled a long distance from the far enough south, alone Osumare awoke with the need to find her place in the world. Born with the oddest eyes and vibrancy of the rainbow, the earth tribess sought out others like her. Others that were unique in special ways with odd eyes or bright colors that they could blend together. Yet the ones she had spotted along her travels didn't seem approachable or....looked like her. At least when it came to the eyes. The rest of Osumare was lovely in the vibrant colors of the great world from the Grand Weaver with the intricate patterns that she couldn't come up with a name for but they seemed to move on her fur.

At the moment however Osumare found herself alone at the coastline, sniffing around for any sign of anyone else out there who might want her to join their tribe as a useful member or better yet just someone to talk to. Yes all Osumare wanted was a simply conversation. A conversation that she can keep in her mind until she found her place.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
I hope it was an alright first post! If not I can change it![/quote
Editted-Removed Osumare's image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:50 pm

The sun had almost taken its midday journey, when a white elegant tail tip teased at a flick in the air. A deep and slow breath seethed from it's owner as the Tahtil's teal eyes pull themselves from the fading orb in the sky; to a distant land across the waters. It was an island that could be spotted off the the coast, and from the white sands where the Gold and white b'alam rested his hunches.

...What a pitty...

A white paw gripped spitefully at the grains of earth of under the rough pads of his toes. If it wasn't for that wretched, unless, and bothersome earth b'alam. With the help, of that treacherous fire yarn. To think he raised that Nahtil from a cub and still she betrayed him.

So, ungrateful...

The gold scaled brow bored forward as light eyes squinted scornfully from the blond locks that covered his gaze. The hair on his crown brow was conveniently parted by the the stub of a light horn that defaced his beautiful and gorgeous features. Permanent scorned on his face.

Cain had failed and lied to him, they...no, now -he- would have to sort out this whole predicament out. To think, if Cain had actually been able to accomplish a task just as asked, they would still have all those Cubs. To think, if Cain could have actually sown the -one- yarn that actually mattered. They wouldn't be without a place of rest!

A snarl ripped across the seethed and still silence. White paw cast it's self in to the rough sand's under paw.

Frustration flared tan nostrils as widened gaze looked down to flexed and nailed paw. Still and pads raised upward to him, a single eye seemed to twitch as his hindered gaze watched the trickling of grains sand spilling from his paw.

How....how did the earth seem to bend to that brown, pink and vary much fully grown cub....

Maw started to wrinkle as whiskers twitched every so often a fang could be glimpsed pass flexing gums.

Ears in a flash flicked back as Morning Star heard the approach of another. It was too soon for Faer and Cain to have returned.

Paw slowly relaxed and placed its self back on the ripples grown under him. The waves of the ocean roar and slashed carelessly on the sore. Just as subtly and unoticed as the sneaky tide, Morning Star's features relaxed to a stoic uninterested state. Maw, slacked to a emotionless line.

So, it seemed he would have a vistor.

Gold flecked and white line brow rose subtly to show his faint interested. Tail rose and rippled to a flick as if to remove the distasteful sand from fur. Such a bothersome thing sand was...it was everywhere, just like earth. It was plentiful, and...everywhere. Yet, so useless and boring.

But yet...that blasted and cursed brown...Thing....got the better of them. It had to be more by Nikita's might at any case. He had trained her well, perhaps too well....though she too seemed to control fire it's self. How flame would come so easily to Her, when Cain and he had such a hard time starting a single flame! Now, that...that was power. Far better then moving pebbles.

Water lapped on the shore and teased at tasting the light B'alam's toe. The cool water would do well to remind him of the passing time and length of his inner brewing.

The other soon approched.

Perhaps, he should rise to greet the other. Morning Star's distasteful thoughts disagreed with the thought. Cloud colored chin rose slightly as his head turn his attention from the encroaching Nahtil. A somber breath slowly passed stoic maw.

At anycase, he did need to start anew. Repair and recrute from the rubble and ash the two Rivial b'alam had left 'wonderfully' left for him.

Eyes lookes once more to the land that lay past the ocean. Cain was out there scouting at this vary moment, he of course would do better in the cloak of night, and Morning Star would have to wait for next day break before he was given word. Faer, was looking for patches and he too should be returning on the marrow.

So Much work was to be done. Work he would do well to make sure would not be so easily distoryed. Morning Star had a feeling that their little group would not be removed from the eyes of that Earther and Nikita. No doubt they would be gathering more as well...

Morning Star felt it deep in his soul, he needed to be stronger. They needed to be stronger.

That was it...Cain, Faer and he needed to become -stronger-. Stronger, like Nikita or else they wouldn't prosper.

"You are far from your colony, Earther." The Light B'alam spoke boldly, his head raised to help his voicals along in the shore wind. His voice was soft, but easily carried. That white tail of his once more swished behind him, this time in a more taunting and almost pronounced irate flick.

The golden scales that rested gracefully on top of white fur. The hard shells shimmered by the light of the sun's rays as his body turned subtly so. White paws rose and hunches removed themselves from wet dust and shore. Gracing the water, with a single step Morning Star straightened and his fuzzed chest puffed proudly. His head raised and the sun glance off the broken and torn notch on his head. A tree like broken horn, one of which he brandished like a crown.

Just as he did, the wind picked up from the waves and kicked up flicks of sand, as if the Weaver himself contested such a proud thing.

Morning Star, would scoff at such an idea, after all the Weaver did 'give' him such a fate to wear such a scar. He too did nothing to 'save' his self proclaimed 'son'. A 'son' he did not save who had a plain pelt of violet and beige...

In remembrance, Morning Star dawned the skin of another animal. It draped regally around his shoulders and back, Like well won robe. It was token and prize given to him by a beloved follower from a frayed yarn. The pelt was royal purple and tan in color....

Krusnik05
Hey, sorry for the lack of a pic of MorningStar, do you want me to add it?

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:44 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]

Osumare stopped. There was a voice that spoke to her with a simple enough statement yet the rainbow female didn't pay enough attention at the moment to know the source of that voice. A chill of some foreign sensation went through her body, making the ridge hairs stand up a little. It wasn't from the coolness that kicked off the ocean but something else. Something perhaps dangers.

Narrowing her eyes slightly from the sun, the female spotted a large male figure. This male was from another tribe....considering that she had never seen the wind tribe and rationalized that they were in the clouds rather than on the ground. The water were farther south of where she was. The fire tribe were to the east, the ice farther north and the dark to the west. That left the territory of the light closest by and this one...was the light.

The fur and the scales were as if the sun kissed this one, making the male seem like the offspring of the very sun that shown brightly above them.

It was great to encounter another b'alam. Osumare came a few feet closer but stopped. That sensation of something prevented her from going any closer. Especially when this male was huge, to her and unknown.

Offering a slight smile, she nodded. "Yes I'm far away from my origins....but I cannot claim it as my colony when there is no place for me in it." Osumare spoke bluntly as she watched the male, noting that the horn on him was broken. Maybe he was a king of these parts. A king who had been in a fight and the broken horn was the cost of keeping his rule and domain. It sounded fantastical but then Osumare only had her thoughts and this growing imagination to keep her company.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:51 pm
Morning Star released a heavy breath through closed maw and seethed nostrils. His white pristine tail tip twitched with a unspoken agitation. An agitation that was brought on by his own memories of that fateful day of realization, of how easily it had been to destroy and rob everything he had work so hard for.

That, and now he would have to be now sociable with another. As the light b'alam had turned himself, his tail behind subtly sweet the salty air around them, a faint fragrance gifted by the sea before her and behind him. As teal eyes rested themselves on the odd colored Nahtil, Morning Star's maw only seemed to thin out all the more. As she smiled, Morning Star's emotion was unhindered as the polite b'alam answered him. Easily Morning Star picked up on the given information. Information that someone like him was quick to analyze and had already started to pull it apart to find his own ploy, as well as uses for it...

She was an outsider, and felt like she didn't belong...

White tail tip ticked, as if to keep time for Morning Star's calculated thoughts, as it mauled over what his eyes where seeing.

A Nahtil, an...Earthkin, her strange somewhat bright markings, yet...darkness behind her eyes? It wasn't that strange of a sight to the gold tahtil, as Cain's eyes too rest on a black scalara. Though for someone as brightly colored by the Maker, it almost seemed cruel. Eyes narrowed at the reminder that it wasn't the first time such a thing was made true in darkness for him. Tail flicked, and brow raised removing the lick of emotion that had graced his elegant features. Eyes took in the curious note upon his broken crown, or rather assumed it was there. He had yet to meet another that their eyes didn't first travel there, so it was safe to assume her eyes did the same. Morning Star's head slowly turned and tiled up as if to show the scared and scaved horn all the more. Giving dimensions to the damage it had sustained, a mark of his own suffered pain.

"Sand is just easily scattered by the wind, yet it doesn't change what it is." Morning Star stated in a steady string of words. All of which seemed to have a desire to pause, as if every single word wanted a somber moment to think for it's self; demanding to make clam to their mater-of-a-fact made sentence. His tone was skillfully twisted, to easily confuse or bate another to accept the sentence in kind or harshness...

A smile slowly pulled it's way on the other's maw, it was so subtle one could question if it was hollow...

"You sound so alone, you poor woven creature." Left Morning Star in a understanding tone, as vary well place paws carried him closer to Nahtil. His maw dripped with sympathy, and his words where lined with honey. Surely he meant every word in kind. Right? How could he not, how could one know?

Morning Star's head lowered past his shoulders as he stepped closer to the newly met Nahtil, White paws gripped the earth with every step, the little jostle of his shoulders caused the rub of his to shift mildly. His steps slowed as he reached a more comfortable talking distance. Just close enough to hear comfortably, but far enough to not encroach on her personal space.

"Have you been traveling long?" The Shinning Light was polite to ask, his nose could pick at scents that where not around the imminent territory.Tail curiously swipped behind him. Straightening his head head, his eye level rose above her's naturally once more. His stance stood tall and poised, his perfect stature was only muddied by the noticeable breathing by the natural rise and fall of his chest.

If she was from far off, perhaps she somehow missed the ruckus that Nikita and that brown Earth b'alam caused. Better the chances that she hadn't crossed paths with such a trouble maker and a failed portage'. Though even if she wasn't from that far, she surely hadn't ran into that Earth B'alam or she would have know who was was, or rather what he did. Such slander was easily spread

Krusnik05

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:34 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]

Paws shifted slightly on the sand with her tail moving ever so slightly while that inner chill continued to stay inside her. Flickering her ears from the breeze the female looked over all of this male. Not in some sort of interest of romantic type but simply to look at someone else that was different from her. The mere fact that she was in the presence of another b'alam and from a different tribe was huge for Osumare. Even if....there were warning bells going off inside her to be careful around this male.

Especially with the broken crown on his forehead.....It was the very last thing in truth to be looked at. But either way her eyes fell on it and made her wonder about this male's history. He was no doubt older than her in their awakening world and perhaps wiser. Especially when those words about the sand...it was definitely sound wisdom.

"The same can be said about the wind. It travels all over I'm sure no matter the environment. It might change in temperature but it's still wind." Osumare said trying to turn her eyes to the ocean but unable to keep her eyes off this male. He was imposing with a commanding energy that if looked away from might not be the right thing to do.

When he hit right to the point Osumare's ears lowered slightly and her tail stopped moving watching him come closer which her instinctive response moved her back in his sympathetic approach. "Yes very lonely but not anymore thanks to you, sir." Which was true. Osumare wasn't alone at the moment and she would take advantage of the company for as long as possible and was permitted with this king.

"I've traveled a good length. Perhaps too much since I have awoken just....a moon or two ago. Not long but the traveling part was immediate to this point. I've gone to other tribes but the ones I can't naturally come close to are the fire, ice and of course the wind. The others seem very closed off from everyone else and well....I haven't encountered another earth triber which makes me wonder if I'm the only one for now or they are hiding somewhere that can't be found." Osumare of course had seen her reflecting in a clear pool during one of her stops in a deep forest and found herself to be an enigmatic yet frightening in appearance because of her black eyes with two different colors of yellow and medium violet.

The female didn't care much for her appearance but it did bother her that it might be the reason why everyone wasn't around. Perhaps they knew about her presence and didn't want her to join them. It was entirely possible. So many things to ponder and wonder on, so many questions with little understandings and answers for them.

"I take it that you have been awoken for quite a long time now. I'm not trespassing in your territory of your kingdom am I?" Against her better judgment she tilted her head with curiosity.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:03 pm
Morning Star's slow taken steps halted out of kind as his teal faded eyes took in the backed-up steps the Earth-kin made. A little smile curled at the corner of the Tahtill's maw. She spoke well of the wind, though honestly that wasn't what had drawn the smile at the corner of his maw.

"Oh Yes, that is vary true." The light b'alam easily praised her answer, a commending nod left the Tahtil. His steps slowled to a stop, and his white spotless tail raised and curled. She did answer well, in likeness and observation of the wind.

However...

" but the wind is free to go where it wants." Morning Star added, his head turned showing off the stub on his head better. The torn bark on the nob's points was dulled by time.

" Unlike the grains of sand that are limited by it's self, and at the mercy of wayward gusts." The Elegant b'alam gave a reassuring smile, as his gaze watched how her ears lowered.

"You flatter me, Nahtill..." Left Morning Star in a soft luring tone, one that complimented her own and the compliment she offered to him. Lowering his hunches, he made a less imposing posture. His paws pressed and rested comfortably together, his sit was tall and proud. Perfect tail gracefully moved around his body to curl properly around his paws. Ears eagerly listened to her tale, how they perked and angled listening to everywhere carefully.

Osumare, had traveled vary far for how long she had been awaken. Needless to say, such travels where impressive. Morning Star knew of the others, and the length between the distance of them. She had no doubt seen much and experienced more then just loneliness. Perhaps she was seeking a place to call 'home'. Then again, wasn't that the sole thing the Weaver seemed to ingrain in each and everyone of his creations. A desire to find a place where they belonged.

"Oh, there is more like you." Morning Star was keen to let her know, there was meany more. "In fact, your kind are the greatest of numbers." The Tahtill told her in truth. Truth was nothing that was spared from the lips of this 'king', he just had a way of words in that sense.

A soft chuckle left the Tahtill.

"They don't hide from you, Nahtill..." The light B'alam smiled, and paused at the reminder that he did never learn her name, and she didn't know his.

"That I have, among the first." Morning Star spoke with a slow nod, how did he know that? The Maker himself had told him so. Told him and his 'brother'...

"And worry not, I am still looking for a new place to call home." The Light B'alam let her know gently. He was hopping to find that the island off in the ocean would be a fitting place to set up...a living. A place they all could call home, and not be disturbed. Build an empire that could not be destroyed by an Fire kin and her...pet.

However....

"It seems, thought in my greeting. I neglected to introduce myself." The Morning Star spoke, his elegant tail shifted from it's curl around him. It flick and twisted behind his body. Raising his paw he placed it on his chest.

"I have given myself the name of Morning Star." The B'alam spoke, his head seemed to raise a little, no doubt elevated by pride. "As it is my given dream to be a guiding light, to all creatures that dwell on this earth." Morning Star let the other know, a confident smile on his maw.

Krusnik05

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:32 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]

The commanding king stopped coming forward. Then watched as a small smile graced his perfect features, making him look a lot more approachable and less imposing but that did nothing to ward off the red flags. If anything the red flags were waving madly to let her know she needed to be careful with this male and not let her guard down at all. But that was difficult considering that this was a full out conversation that was easing away her loneliness.

Listening to the king, again by her silent assumption, Osumare blinked slowly and nodded considering his words. It's true that the wind is free to go where it wants and do what it wants. In the same breath it was true that the grains of sand were limited and at the mercy of not just the wind but other elements that are seemingly more powerful. Then again the grains of sand could not be underestimated for the versatility that it can survive a lot better in a multitude of elements and perhaps develop immunity.

"Then perhaps the grains of sand should work to make themselves stronger at the mercy of the wind...and other elements that have more freedom." Osumare reasoned and looked to the light triber for his thoughts on that. Was it strange to even ask the thoughts of someone that made her instincts scold and scream at her for being foolish in staying here because the danger was in front of her? Yes....yes it was strange and stubbornness was beginning to show deep inside her thoughts though not outwardly. That would be rude to show her stubbornness to her new......aquaintance.

Relaxing even more as the male sat down and looked less imposing, Osumare smiled brightly at him and sat down. Her body was grateful for the respite from her long travels. Yet at the words that there were more like her, like the earth tribe and in great numbers her ears perked up and she stood up almost like a cub who was given a great treat and excited by it. "Truly? Oh my goodness! Well they must be in places I should have looked thoroughly in." But then she wouldn't be here in the presence of a great king to know that.

Sitting back down Osumare allowed her tail free reign to slide back and forth along the sand, feeling comfort coming from the earth while talking with....Morning Star. Blushing deeply and looking down rather ashamed of herself for a lack of introduction. No doubt this king is thinking her silly and rude. Great just the impression she wanted....and sarcasm wasn't becoming of her either.

"I apologize for my lack of manners, Lord Morning Star. I am Osumare." The rainbow female smiled brightly again like a cub would at meeting a new friend. "I hope you do find a place to call home. That way you never have to worry about being alone, eating alone and talking to yourself. That sense of family is a nice thing even if you just bring everyone together." She murmured then perked up at the reasoning behind his given name. "So then...you really are a king." Osumare said matter of factly staring in awe.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:57 pm
Morning Star's tail shifted and twitched as the Nahtill, wisely brought up the earth tribe's...the sands debility. Yes, they where rather resilient. It was about the only thing the tribe had going for them. Perhaps that was more to blame for Cain's failure to....take care of the grown cub, when first asked, and when they all had first met Nikita. Another swish of his tail, ponder on a curious thought-if Cain had failed to let one little cub return to the earth, what of the full grown adult? The silver one.

"..Hmm." Morning Star's tail flicked and eye lids blinked as they renewed focus on the Nahtil before him.

"The sand does still mange to survive in all it's travels." The Light B'alam smiled, eyes flickered a little less enthusiastically. He could agree with her thoughts on the subject.

To his everlasting 'joy'...

Some how those two grains of sand must have managed to survive, even to a power dark triber, blessed with the desire for blood and strong powerful wings. The paws he sat on, gripped the earth with a tell of unseen frustration.

Morning Star's ears flicked back to Osumare's sudden excitement and stand. Fade Teal eyes widened ever so slightly, the movement was a little unexpected but obvious it couldn't be held back in her excitement. Such things must be a blessing for those that could still express genuine joy...

That had fade for Morning Star the moment the Maker turned His back on him when he needed him most.

The smile remained on Morning Star's features as the surprise faded and she replaced herself in her seat.

Truly...Yes.

Slowly, the Tahtill nodded to his guest.

Admittedly, it was rather amusing for Morning Star to see another so delighted in knowing that there was others like her around. Morning Star, had no delight in seeing another like himself, they where all so passive and....complacent. So Reliant on the one that created them and the one that was also so quick to toy with them.

Osumare, had gained a genuine laugh from the b'alam that talked with her. A laughter that caused his chin to rise as he opened his maw.

"No need to apologize, sweet Osumare. You will find your place.." Morning Star reassured gently, the comment of 'lord' and 'king' teased too sweetly at the broken horned b'alam. It did well to pet and tease unknowingly at his ego. Though Admittedly he had never concerned himself with the idea of eating alone or being such, a burden. Not after he was left to survive the dark, after that it was embraced as a lifestyle and way to live.

"It is grand to have met you," The Light B'alam added with more of a grin. Thoughtfully, he let his eyes close.

" and I am afraid I must have given myself away. However My kingdom or rather clan is still small." Morning Star, easily admitted.

"But full of purpose." The King smile letting his eyes open to rest fully on the Earth B'alam before him.

Krusnik05

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:32 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]

A ripple a unease went through Osumare though she didn't know why. From her untrained perception and blind joy of companionship Morning Star looke every bit as a gentleman, patient and absolutely nice to her. If she had been anyone else who heard the whispers about this male or had that caution developed more deeply in her, then she would have perhaps not stayed this long or could have sensed a slight shift in the larger male's demeanor. As it stands Osumare was completely oblivious and perhaps that was to everyone's great benefit.

Lowering her ears slightly, Osumare looked sheepish. "Still...." She was about to protest and then perked up all over again at his grin and comment. "Truly? It's grand to meet you too, my lord." She said then grinned slightly at him. "If it's small then perhaps soon enough you'll have a grand kingdom full of amazing friends and family that will call home. I can already tell you are a good one." The earth tribess nodded her head as if the idea was true, which it could be and considering that she knew absolutely nothing deeper about them male at all...perhaps it was better to let her believe in that. Especially when it was an ideal that she had come up with for all the other tribes that exist.

"Why are you so far away from them? They must miss you terribly much, my lord." Osumare tilted her head to the side and relaxed, this time thinking that she should keep herself under control and not make a fool of herself in front of her new friend. Sure....a new friend that made her instincts jump in warning and that little voice of reason in the very back of her mind scolding her for being foolish.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:14 pm
Morning Star's tail shifted and reached up to tease the air, with a slight twitch as he thought about why his clan was still so small, and why he was away from them. That and even this Earth B'alam knew of it's greatness that was going to be. Surely it was a sign, that even this all most stranger knew of how great the kingdom was destined to be.

Perhaps there was purpose for Osumare, in this Clan as well...

Hmm.

"No, need not worry about it." Morning Star spoke, to her soft spoken statement. His tail twisted and turned it's self to relax once more around his paws and body.

"there are far more important things to dwell on, my Nahtil." The Light b'alam was fair to let her know. After all, he did say not to apologize to it...

That, and she did call her 'my lord'....

Though, the thought of them..his Clan's men, being 'friends' was a bit tasteless in his maw, but in a way they where a 'family'. If that is what the world of B'alam could call a group of like minded individualizes that follow the orders of one without question...then yes, Morning Star could call his clan a 'family'...

Morning Star's head raised ever so slightly, as Osumare complimented him once more. His head turned a little to the side as if to show of the better angle of his maw. Yes, he too did agree that he was a good one, a good ruler it was only fitting that she would see it as well..

"Thank you, Osumare." Morning Spoke in a greatful tone, elegance rippled and seemed to even drip down his golden scales.

"I am sure they do." The Tahtil stated, his head tilted and nodded to his words. " But their duty must take precedence over their heart." Morning Star smiled.

"After all, a Kingdom isn't built by desire alone." The light let the Earth know, turning his head Morning Star looked once more over to the island that floated off in the distance.

releasing a sigh, he spoke once more, his tail shifted across the sand in a flick.

"We where invaded, and attacked." Morning Star spoke, turning his head he looked fully back at Osumare. "Everything that we did have-though it wasn't much, was ripped from us." The shinning light's eyes took on a deceiving sorrow filled look, accented by a slight glaze.

"We lost everything." Morning Star sighed once more, his head shook slightly. If he had ever seen that pink hair monstrosity again, and Nikita-he would tare them both apart.

"Our vary cubs where even stolen from us." For the first time, the Tahtil's eyes dropped to the sands. If only to hide the glare that was taken in his gaze. To hide the fact that he honesty was more angered that the cubs where taken back, then he had lost them....

Cain, and Faer had worked hard to find those cubs.

All that work lost, tools take and stolen from him...

Morning Star's tail flicked and landed rather roughly in the sand once more.

"We have no other choice, but rebuild. " The Nahtil spoke, looking back up to Osumare once more, only after he could fully remove the anger from his teal gaze. "And I am far more determined to find a safe refuge, I...we will not suffer such a lost again. " The statement caused Morning Star to blink, he paused.

" We can't, -my- b'alam deserved to be protected." It was a nice recovery, and was a vary admirable statement....

[WC: 3,487]

Krusnik05

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:22 pm
Osumare looked at Morning Star with a bright smile and nodded. The large male said to not worry about it and to not apologize. As he wished but she will absolutely worry and apologize when it really mattered! The earth tribess didn't want to be a bother or an annoyance to her new frien- er....new introduction. That little voice in her head refused to allow the word 'friend' slip..

Mentally shaking herself, the female felt that Morning Star was absolutely right that there were more important things to dwell on like the basic needs one needed to survive. Those things included shelter from the elements, food and water, and friendships along with safety from all threats by knowing how to take care of yourself in defense. Another important thing to worry about was not getting yourself injured even when it was safe like tripping or falling down into pits.

Osumare smiled even more at Morning Star at the sight of the regal bearing that this king presented. It of course sent her warning bells into overdrive but it was obvious now that Osumare wasn't going to listen to her instincts and be blinded by the grand king Morning Star. After all he has been nothing but a kind and nice gentleman to her so what was there to worry about with someone like him?

Tilting her head to the side and taking on this look of interest, like a student, Osumare settled herself further in her spot with her tail tapping lightly on the soft sand. "Doesn't duty come from the heart? As in....feeling in my heart that I want to commit to my duty?" She asked then gave an almost horrified look at what he had suddenly described to her.

Who or what could have done such a thing?! Why would anyone invade and attack another, taking everything from him and his family?! That was outregous and monstrous. But yet if Osumare wasn't blinded so much she would listen to her warning instincts to know that this male was a charming monster with the face of an angel and the heart filled with darkness. "Who....who would do such a thing!? That's.....so horrible. I can't believe anyone would take everything away from you including your cubs!" That type of cruelty existed? What a terrifying and horrible thing to know. Frowning deeply she shook her head.

"Yes rebuild to be stronger and better than at first. Hopefully whoever invaded and attacked you won't do so again while you are rebuilding. Why...the nerve! It's horrible...just pure horrible that something like this can happen. It's ridiculous." But the next statement he said made her slightly confused but in a blink she nodded slowly at the following statement that made sense....and washed away her confusion. Morning Star was right. Everyone had the right to be protected and deserved that protection from cruel and violent forces!

"That's right! Your family and kingdom need to be protected from greedy and jealous b'alam that don't know the meaning of goodness you are doing!!!!" Osumare stood up and stomped her paw in an upset state.

[ Radical Dreamer ]

(Current word count: 2,435)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:01 pm
Morning Star's head angled just a little as Osumare spoke on duty, she did certainly speak from the heart and such words make the best kind of follower. His white spotless tail shifted while considering dastardly thoughts.

Perhaps, he could find use for this earth Nahtil, only time would tell...but there was considerations....

Nodding slowly, Morning Star agreed to her spoken words, and let a soft smile tug at his maw. His eyes closed to hide the wicked calculation that reflected in them. She was right, the monsters where bad in every way.

How dare them....

How dare he...

Nodding to her words, he couldn't agree more with this Nahtil, she was taking everything just as he wanted her to. After all, why did she have any other reason to believe differently?

"Yes, this is why I have my fleeting sight on something more unreachable." The proud B'alam hummed gently in agreement. Just as the last of his words left his maw, his head turned to take a glance at the island that rested across the sea.

Cain would be back tonight, if Osumare truly wanted to stay...she would have until then to decide. Tail shifted, if not....

Tail shifted once more in the sands, and a soft breath left the light leader a grin turned on his maw.

"If the conditions are right, I will start rebuilding soon enough..." Morning Star spoke....

"..That is for the good of my B'alam." He recalled to state once more.

Krusnik05

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:47 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]

The thoughts that flowed through Morning Star in how they affected his expressions and slight movements of his tail went unnoticed by Osumare. They absolutely went over her head as she successfully, depending on how you looked at it, ignored those warning bells and found herself trusting these stranger little by little during their interaction. If anything she was captivated by this male and naturally had a respect for this king in that he carried the worries and the responsibilities of those around him, knowing what to do in order for them all to survive and succeed despite the setbacks.

"Hmm I bet you'll be able to reach the impossible before you know it and no doubt with everyone you look after will help you achieve all your goals." The earth female smiled brightly with her tail tapping against the soft sand gently.

Perking up on his words of his rebuilding Osumare looked around them then back at Morning Star. "Will it be too much to ask if I could visit after the rebuilding or even during? I haven't anything really to do so I can learn how to build something. You might need all the paws you can get." She offered looking down at her unused paws. Yes Osumare could be of use even for a little while.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Morning Star's ears narrowed back a little at Osumare's request, perfect. His brow raised just a little as a more serious expression took rest upon his features.

"You would wish to join us, in our ascension." Morning Star asked in a believable surprise. His tone teased in awe. " To help in the revival of our home?" The Light b'alam was careful to ask. Though dark thoughts, knew she couldn't help but to offer her services to help such a victimized clan.

"That is far more then I deserve, sweet Osumare." The King spoke graciously as his head lowered.

"For the work is tedious, and difficult. Some might even frown on such tasks." Morning Star went on to explain, his tail shifted in the sands once more. His blue and partly clouded gaze rested on the Nahtil.

Krusnik05
Sorry about the delay, my dear.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:03 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]
It's quite alright. I do hope that everything is going well on your side.

Osumare listened to the words, to the questions that she was being asked by this proud king. Pressing her lips, there was this inner shiver of warning when her mental bells lost their effectiveness. It was the inner shiver of foreboding. If Osumare left right now with MorningStar she would be able to know what it would be like to contribute to a pride. The Earth tribess would be able to learn what it took to carry your own weight for the greater good of the pride. If Osumare helped she would give herself up to the hard tasks no matter what in order to not let MorningStar's pride fail. If they liked her enough then maybe, just maybe, they would allow her to stay so she could continue being a contributing member.

Looking directly into the impossibly nice Light b'alam and smiled with a nod. "Yes, my lord. No matter what tasks you give me I want to learn what it means to be apart of a pride and help as much as I possibly can so that you and your pride can succeed to be strong and happy. I have nothing to do and need to learn to handle tedious and difficult tasks. Otherwise what would be the purpose of having a pride if no one could pull their own weight?"

Osumare indeed was eager for the tedious and difficult tasks to be given to her and hoped in her pure heart that MorningStar would give her the chance to prove herself worthy.

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff