Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❷ Johto Region
Professor Elm's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slow Boys

Aged Donator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:52 pm
        User Image

tab
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab ⋆▼SU YAN WANG tab tab tab ////////
                                            tab tab zz drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace drace
                                            tab tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                            tab
                                            tab tab ██ * ⋮Posts to leave area. 4/3 tab ██ * ⋮Posts for Wild Pokemon. 4/5 tab ██ * ⋮Posts for Trainer. 4/15
                                            : ██ * ⋮ tab ██ * ⋮Item Quest: Heart Scale. 4/10 ██ Spread sheet || Profile
                                            tab

The pokemon keeps rubbing against his hand only reaffirming that he had made the correct choice. Slowly and cautious still of the warning of flames he gently lifts the pokemon off the cold lab table and into an arm, from which position he crawls on his own to reach Su Yan's shoulders, where he can hide his face in the man's hair. When prompted he holds his hand out and after perhaps an awkward moment feels the smoothness of a Pokeball in his hand. A feeling he was familiar with from Drunken Fist's pokeball. though now he had two it raised an issue of telling the two of them apart were they both in their balls. He could perhaps, employ someone to engrave tactile markings (preferably braille) on their surface. If he remembered correctly, Pokemon centers had many ways to make pokemon training more accessible for the disabled, so he should stop by and see what resources were available to him.

"Thank you" he says only to have more items to collect. He pulls his bag off his shoulder (a strange accessory clashing with his more traditional style of dress, though Johto had a lot of folks who mixed modern and traditional). "No, No need." he opens the bag to show that he previously had had to identify stitching for all the pockets. Despite his anxiety, he had come in with, it was clear he was prepared. Like this had been something he had been planning for a long time. Each Item is collected and carefully put into it's proper place, and finally, the Pokedex is folded up and placed into a pocket sewn on the inside of his haori.

"Once again, thank you." a more formal statement this time, a bow given in the general direction of the man, then a hand raised in a gesture "I'll let you get back to your work then." with that he turns around and starts the slow process of exiting the lab, though he was obviously a little more confident than when he had entered. A new journey awaited him after all.

⮞ Exit to New Bark Town

User Image
                                            OOB

⮞pkmn
                                            User Image
                                            Drunken Fist (meleeon) || HP 50/50 || EXP 4/15 || LVL 5
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Gluttony
                                            Tail Whip
                                            Dig
                                            Sand attack

Happy (cyndaquil) || HP 50/50 || EXP 1/15 || LVL 5
                                            Blaze
                                            Tackle
                                            Leer

⮞bag

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
                                            [Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex User Image46inch 4section Fold-able cane

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

TM Case

Ribbon Case

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Vigilia
                                            Thank you! I am having fun biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Getting a lay of the land: New Bark Town, Professor Elm’s Lab
My current companions: Just the professor and his aides
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image
Counters:
Onwards we go! (Travel): 1/3
Oh goodness! (Wild Encounter): 1/X
Hmmm… Could be interesting (NPC Battle): 1/15
Maybe this could help? (Item Questing):
Area Specific – N/A
Berry Trees: N/A

Wishlist (Subject to Change): TBD

I guess I’ll keep this for now (Claims):

Event(s): N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 With a few coughs and a shuddering breath, Zane awoke with a violent lurch into a sitting position, head pounding painfully as the mother of all headaches suddenly set in as if it’d been waiting for this exact moment to rear its ugly head. Arceus… It felt like someone had struck him with a sledgehammer at least five times in a row… What… What the hell happened? Shutting his eyes against the warm yellow light that seemed much too bright to look at in the moment, the white haired young man focused on breathing deeply to push back that creeping sense of nausea threatening to claw its way up his throat, and moreover to calm himself down enough to try and reassess his current situation. In… hold for 10, breathe out… Rinse and repeat, easy enough…

He continued the cycle for a good minute or so, the nausea slowly fading away and the sharp, stinging pain in his skull dulling down to a faint ache that, while still troubling, was enough to ignore for the time being. Next, he focused on taking in what he could hear, feel, and smell from the environment around him. The first thing that hit him was the feeling of a comfy mattress and blankets underneath him, which immediately struck him as odd because he didn’t remember going to bed beforehand. The next thing he registered was the feeling of a gentle hand resting atop one of his own, which, judging from the fur and the way it was kneading fervently at the skin, he could immediately tell right away that it was Choux. The little Indeedee had been a constant presence in their house ever since moving to Galar, happily taking care of the cleaning and other menial chores so he and Zenzi had less to worry about. But she did have quite a penchant for being a bit of a worrywart, and frankly he couldn’t blame her considering he had no idea what happened up until this point… or how long he was even out for.

Slowly opening his eyes and blinking away the blurriness that clouded his vision, Zane was immediately greeted with the sight of a room that clearly wasn’t his own. The layout of the room itself was minimalistic, a TV, bookshelf, and a computer desk complete with a personal PC perched atop it sat against the wall opposite from the bed, alongside a full body mirror that was tucked away in the far corner of the room. A small clock hanging above the only window looking out of the room ticked softly, and if he squinted his eyes enough to get a better look it read out 12:26 PM for the time. How long had he been knocked out for? The tall, imposing figure of his Lopunny Marzipan stood by the foot of the bed, body facing towards the stairs but her head turned back to look at him over her shoulder, relief clear in her bright green eyes when she saw he was awake. Choux, standing beside the bed, perked up as he turned to look at her, the Indeedee offering a nervous but reassuring smile. ”M-Master Zane… Oh thank Arceus you’re awake,” her voice, soft and light, rang out clear in his mind, clearly being delicate as to not speak too loudly. Her smile slowly dropped as the little maid knitted her brow in uncertainty, ”I know this is going to be really confusing to you… But after you were knocked out, we found ourselves suddenly transported here… To New Bark Town.”

New Bark Town? Wait… how could they have possibly been transported from Galar to Johto? Had he been out for the entire night if it was already afternoon? Numerous questions whirled around his mind in a maelstrom of thought, causing him to wince as that same sudden sharp pain from before lanced through his head. ”Choux…” he finally managed to speak up after taking a moment to find his voice, unable to help but feel like it sounded strangely off, ”What… What happened to us? To me?” The Indeedee’s brows furrowed further at that as her eyes fell towards the floor, definitely not a good sign. ”U-Um… Well…” she fumbled with her words, eyes nervously searching about the room as if there would be anything there to help before lighting on Marzipan, ”I think it’s best to see for yourself. Marzi, dear, if you will…?” Not needing to be asked twice, the Lopunny wasted no time striding over towards where the mirror was tucked away, easily lifting it up and bringing it over as Choux helped Zane onto his feet.

Even just standing up, that feeling that something was very off only grew as Zane noticed how tall the Indeedee now stood compared to him. Where he usually towered over the tiny purple furred maid Pokemon, she now seemed to be only a few feet shorter than him in comparison. And as Marzipan placed the mirror down in front of him, Zane felt a newfound sense of dread come over him upon realizing that not only had he shrunk in height overall, he had actually been turned back into a child! He could even recognize how much more rounded his face now looked from baby fat that he hadn’t yet grown out of, and how his arms and legs felt like they’d lost a fair bit of the muscle tone they should have. H-How had this happened?! Did someone do this to him on purpose? And most of all, why him specifically?

Okay… Okay… Deep breaths… Panicking won’t help at all in a situation like this, but still… The fact that he’d been suddenly turned back into a kid version of himself while still retaining the mentality of an adult and then subsequently dumped off in Johto, well it sounded extremely nonsensical that he was actually thinking it over but how else could a situation like this possibly be described? ”I was able to grab the attention of one of the locals to come to our aid while you were, um, ‘out of commission’, so to speak… She was kind enough to lend us this room and even some spare clothes that fit you better seeing as, well, your other clothes are a bit too large for you now,” the Indeedee explained, grabbing his bag up from the floor next to the bed and handing it to him, ”I even checked your bag and everything seemed to be accounted for, even the cookies you brought from home that night are still in there.”

Now that just led to more questions than answers, while Zane was glad that nothing had been stolen (or at least not anything of particular note), why would he have been knocked out, reverted back to being a kid, and transported to Johto if the point of that hadn’t been to rob him? ”Verdammt… my head,” he groaned, reaching a hand up to rub at his pounding temple as another wave of pain wracked him. Ugh… this was far too much thinking for his exhausted and aching brain to handle, but… at the very least they should consider their next steps from here. He couldn’t stay here in Johto, but at the same time could he stand to go back to Galar like this? ”Choux… What do you think we should do about, well… this?” he asked, vaguely gesturing towards himself. She frowned, looking just as lost on what to do as he was before perking up slightly. ”A-Ah, I mean, we are in New Bark Town, after all. Perhaps we could consult Professor Elm for some guidance? His lab isn’t too far from here.”

Well, it was as good a start as any, he supposed… A Pokemon professor could maybe clue them in on some way they could remedy this, and while he wasn’t exactly the most hopeful about going to Elm about it, it was better than nothing. ”Okay… I guess it’s something to work with, at least.” They’ve probably overstayed their welcome for long enough in this kind stranger’s house, and now they had an actual point of reference and a place to go, it was about high time they took their leave. Taking a breath, Zane turned to head for the stairs leading into the downstairs area, and immediately regretted it as his knees buckled upon taking his first step. Almost immediately Marzipan was at his side, the Lopunny firmly yet gently grabbing hold of his arm and steadying him before he could faceplant right onto the floor. ”A-Ah… Danke, Marzi. I suppose walking around like this is going to take some getting used to.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting his bearings took a bit as the Lopunny carefully lead him down the stairs, with Choux staying behind to quickly tidy up the room before joining them as well. Upon walking through the main area, with the typical open plan looking living room and the small kitchen set off to the side, the faint smell of cooked chicken, garlic, and spices wafted through the air as Zane noticed what looked to be a thermos sitting out on the counter with a pink sticky note stuck to the lid. The house was otherwise completely empty aside from them, seemed the owner was currently out and would likely return later. Well, he supposed it wouldn’t hurt to at least leave a note thanking the kind stranger who did all of this for him, even though she likely had no idea who he was or why he was here.

The contents of the thermos were still quite warm as he picked up it, turning it over in his hands to read the sticky note on it. ”Hello dear! I hope this finds you well and good. I’m currently away at work, but I figured you might be hungry when you woke up so I made you some chicken soup to take along. Don’t worry about returning the thermos, it’s yours to keep and use as much as you like! I’m sorry that we couldn’t exactly meet properly face to face if you won’t be staying, but I wish you safe travels to wherever it is you’re planning to go from here. Here is my Pokenav number. If you’re ever in need of anything, please feel free to call! – Sincerely, Adelaide Minchin.”

With a smile, Zane tucked the still warm thermos full of soup into his bag later, quickly finding a pen and writing down a short note to Ms. Adelaide thanking her for being so accommodating and for the food as well before they took their leave. Thankfully Elm’s lab was only about a stone’s throw away, and he was able to at least walk somewhat by himself (with Marzipan still staying close for support) now that he had a bit more wherewithal with his new body and their new surroundings until they now stood at the front door of the building. Right… well here goes nothing.

Carefully opening the door and stepping inside, Zane glanced around at the small but busy interior, taking in the sounds of various machinery that did Arceus knows what whirring combined with the pitter pattering of footsteps as the professor’s aides milled about. ”Hello? Professor Elm?” he called out as they stepped further inside, immediately drawing the attention of all eyes in the building towards them. ”I, erm… well, I was wondering if maybe…” But as Zane opened his mouth to try to pose the exact question that was burning itself into the forefront of his mind, he felt the words instantly die on his tongue. Yes, he came here to try to consult Elm for help in hopes that he might be able to hint at a solution, but what exactly was he going to ask the man? Hello, I somehow ended up transformed back into a kid version of myself and suddenly dumped here and I need to find a way to reverse this. Can you help me? Which, all things considered, just sounded absolutely absurd beyond any reasonable measure and probably something that Elm wouldn’t even consider taking seriously coming from the mouth of a child. Maybe coming here was a mistake… No, it was definitely a mistake. Dammit, at least say something! Everyone’s still looking at you! ”I, uh… I could actually get a starter Pokemon from you! Would you happen to have a Chikorita, by any chance?” There, nailed it just at the last minute.】☆ ☆

[Battle HUD]
N/A

(( Oddly Oversized Croissants: Not asking for much post-wise, just a confirmation for Zane to get his starter and his stuff! ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Marjolaine ││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Pixilate: Normal type moves become Fairy-type moves and deal x1.2 damage │ Calm: Caring, kind, and motherly, tries to see good in everyone and nudge them on the right path if she can │ 1/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Hyper Voice: 90 ; Heart Stamp: 70 (4/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack: 50 (Priority +1) ; Swift: 70 (Never misses) | Needed For Moveset: Mystical Fire (Tier 8 TM) ; Psyshock (TR) ; Magical Leaf (Tier 4 TM)

User Image User Image Choux ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Psychic Surge: Changes field to Psychic Terrain │ Bashful : Kindly and respectful even to strangers, prioritizes other’s needs above her own, a notorious worrywart │1/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Psychic: 90 (1/2 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Play Nice: Lowers target’s Attack one stage ; Disarming Voice: 40 (Ignores accuracy & evasiveness) ; Baton Pass: User swaps with another active party pokemon, passing on all status alterations and effects | Needed for Moveset: TBD

User Image User Image Zefir | │ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Pastel Veil: Protects the Pokémon and its ally Pokémon from being poisoned │ Careful : Quiet, vigilant, and protective, wary of strangers, slow to warm up to others usually but there can be exceptions│1/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Psycho Cut: 70 (1/10 Critical) ; Megahorn: 120 ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Fairy Wind: 40 | Needed for Moveset: TBD

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│1/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Pound: 40 ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: TBD

User Image User Image Flan | │ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Pickup: Post counters for items reduced by 10 │ Lax: Not much of a fighter, prefers to just nap and chill, but can be motivated if food is on the line │1/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Covet: 60 (Steals targets hold item ; Item returned after battle) ; Tackle: 40 ; Lick: 30 (7/10 Paralysis) ; Defense Curl: Raises user’s Defense one stage | Needed for Moveset: TBD

User Image

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:
- Rotom Phone (Light Blue)
- ZiZi (Sister)
- Evie (Friend)
- Oma (Grandma)

- Badges
- Kanto:
- Johto:
-Hoenn:
- Sinnoh:
- Unova:
- Kalos:
- Alola:
- Galar:

- TM Case
N/A

Personal Things:
- Extra Clothes
- Emergency First Aid Kit
- Roll of Gauze
- Swiss Army Knife (From sis)
- Stun Gun (From sis)
- Painkillers
- Crochet Needles
- Balls of Yarn x5
- Cookout Set
- Lighter
- Box of Homemade Cookies
- Thermos (Full)

Items:

Pokeballs:

Meds:

Z-Crystals:

Berries:

Misc.:

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:29 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
big bro zane is all set to go

Zane Received:
Lvl 5 Chikorita
-Growl
-Tackle

+ National Pokedex
+ Infinite Potions
+ Infinite Pokeballs  
❷ Johto Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers