Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎
My Lyera

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:35 pm
My cat is a Calico female, seeing as shes a female we had to get her spayed but she was sooooo funny when we had her brother for a while they would chase each other around my apartment kitchen and they would go up to the other one and then they would both jump because when one jumped after trying to eat and stuff one of them would come up behind and meow and they both ended up jumping about 3 feet into the air, they were both 5 weeks we had them both for about a month and then I had to give one up and i ended up giving the little boy back to the previous owner who owned the mom cat...it was the most difficult thing i have ever had to do they were both brokenhearted when i had to give him back. lyera would sulk around for the next month and they would always sleep together and stuff they were sooooo cute together i wish we would have never given lazerus up it was sooooooo sad i did cry too sad crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:40 pm
Master Strings
My cat is a Calico female, seeing as shes a female we had to get her spayed but she was sooooo funny when we had her brother for a while they would chase each other around my apartment kitchen and they would go up to the other one and then they would both jump because when one jumped after trying to eat and stuff one of them would come up behind and meow and they both ended up jumping about 3 feet into the air, they were both 5 weeks we had them both for about a month and then I had to give one up and i ended up giving the little boy back to the previous owner who owned the mom cat...it was the most difficult thing i have ever had to do they were both brokenhearted when i had to give him back. lyera would sulk around for the next month and they would always sleep together and stuff they were sooooo cute together i wish we would have never given lazerus up it was sooooooo sad i did cry too sad crying
I would cry too! Why did you have to give him back? :c Its always sad when we have to give up animals, and have no control over it. For some people its the same kind of sadness as if they had the animal put down, even. I hope it doesn't make you cry too much, after some time. <3
They sound adorable! Has Lyera stopped sulking yet?  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:02 am
M-EWTBAC Mule
Master Strings
I would cry too! Why did you have to give him back? :c Its always sad when we have to give up animals, and have no control over it. For some people its the same kind of sadness as if they had the animal put down, even. I hope it doesn't make you cry too much, after some time. <3
They sound adorable! Has Lyera stopped sulking yet?
yes she is 3 years old now and she is funny as ever the other day she cheered me up cuz' I was having a bad day and she made me happy  
✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games