Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔
this guild needs to wake up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:41 pm
So i would like to do an activity for April 3rd for the countdown of easter /looks at calendar/ I know this is a cats guild but I'm sure some of us here owns a bunny too somewhere. The festivities will include bunny pun contest on the third day as well as the bunny design avi contest. There will be 3 winners for the contests.
The fourth day will include another contest this time it will be orange Avis design since....well what are bunnies favorite food?... Duh Carrots!!
There will be 3 winners for this.
In addition to the tektek contest there will be a "draw everyone a bunny" where everyone can post a pic of a drawn bunny or in Gaia case, a drawn grunny. Grunnies are the bunny versions of Gaia (while prunnies are the opposite of grunnies).
On the 5th day there will be another event but this time the theme will be egg designs. That's right its easter egg day. You may draw or post a pic of your own egg design. In the addition to the easter egg event there will also be an egg dish event for how we are going to nom on these high mineral snacks. Yes besides having calories egg carry minerals. While taking a pic of our dishes we also exchange recipes for everyone to have fun. You may even learn how to use them in yummy ways.

Contest prize on the 3rd day
Bunny pun contest
Winner 1- 7bil
Winner 2- 5bil
Winner 3- 3bil

Tektek a bunny
Winner1- 8bil
Winner2- 6bil
Winner3- 4bil

4rth day
Tektek an orange theme
Winner1- 9bil
Winner2- 7bill
Winner3- 5bil

(This is still being in plan so suggestions for prizes will be great!)

The events for "draw every buddy a bunny", easter egg design, and " easter egg munch" will not be contests. Instead it will be an activity for everyone to join in and to have fun.

Then again I doubt anyone will notice this XD. Like I know the captain isn't here and all but cmon....

Other events
I am quite aware that valentines is coming near.... Let's screw around with him!

Valentines day pms

This event is similar to one of gaias old vday events where you choose a card (one with vday theme and the other a heart broken theme) and then apply it to the pm.
Its going to be one of those crappy war things as usual I bet... Its getting redundant...
He doesn't want to have a funny/cute/pretty pm?
Or for those who like hate mail OK..
Use your own style to make a vday pm for anyone?
How to get to everyone in the first place? At the same time there will be a vday haiku hangout caffe. Many artisans will flock to the hangout to show how creative they are. Take the advantage and pm that random someone a funny surprise.

The haiku can be about anything that you love.
Doesn't have to be a person (especially if its single awareness day for some of us)

Also this new year will be the year of the goat. So happy year of the goat!

If there is any suggestions for this at all please notify me please!
As for the drawing events you don't need to worry about how you draw. Even if its ms paint/scan art/cell pic art/pencil/crayon you name it. Just have fun with it and go for it!

If you also have questions don't be afraid to ask. I will do my best to answer. Warning I am on a tablet, so be patient with me x x...

Edit
April 3rd
Bunpun contest and bunny draw hangout
April 4rth
Poetry (usual poetry contest) and a haiku contest
April 5
Easter egg arts and crafts and egg recipes exchange

If tektek does get back online then one of the contests will change.

I will not make sudden changes if tektek gets back on like a day away before to make confusion.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:36 am
I just noticed that tektek avi section is down.
While Gaia is replacing it I may have to change the tektek contest into haiku/poem or other contests that will take part. I am unaware of when tektek will be restored but for the time being I rather play safe and see. If tektek is back up before I finalize the activities for the go then there will be tektek contest  

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:37 am
Bump for this to be seen...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:54 pm
Your Captain is still always lurking! heart This looks wonderful! Further towards April we can put it into the Main Contests Section if you like?  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:21 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
Your Captain is still always lurking! heart This looks wonderful! Further towards April we can put it into the Main Contests Section if you like?

That would be great and hopefully the captain sees and joins in.
Also the contest for April might be changed to bun pun contest and the drawing the bunny activity (not a contest).
4rth day will be have the Regular poem contest as well as the haiku contest
5th day will have the same activities for the egg design hangout and egg recipe  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:30 am
Mayviline
M-EWTBAC Mule

Also the contest for April might be changed to bun pun contest and the drawing the bunny activity (not a contest).
The Vice President, Sarcasdick's been without a pc for awhile, so actually I've made all the posts from this mule so far (this is your captain, of course I shall hang around the fun! ;D )
That all sounds amazing! I'll definitelly make sure your featured in an announcement around that time! 3nodding  

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:55 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
Mayviline
M-EWTBAC Mule

The Vice President, Sarcasdick's been without a pc for awhile, so actually I've made all the posts from this mule so far (this is your captain, of course I shall hang around the fun! ;D )
That all sounds amazing! I'll definitelly make sure your featured in an announcement around that time! 3nodding

Vday is right around the corner!
So the haiku caffe hangout + pm valentine event is right in my plans
I have school at 5:30pm at that day. (New York,USA time) So I might need to make a notice in advance to get it ready. Also there is no contest for that. So anyone can randomly join in.  
✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games