My personal cat, the cat that lives with me and has been my constant companion going on four years now is named Tarantino. His various nicknames are many and include Tino, Mr. T, and T-dog.
As my constant companion he has been with me through all the rough times and stuck to me like glue when I got divorced, he, being my only furry son moved with me of course. You'd never guess by his coloring, unless you saw the kink in his tail, but my faithful furball is half siamese (his mom was full blooded Siamese). His father, by his tuxedo coloring was probably a dapper gent in a tux. He and his two siblings were the smartest litter from his momma kitty, they do a lot of things that resemble the actions of dogs, like playing fetch and drinking toilet water. He doesn't always come when called however, he is a cat after all,
And if you're wondering about the noise level yes he is noisy just like any other four year old you'd know. He doesn't care if you watch something gross on tv all day but if he sees the bottom of his food bowl you will know immediately.

He'd like to be a jungle cat all night and day but he still takes over my bed at night with his stealthy little paws and bigger than small dog bulk. (I'm just likely I don't find toilet drowned toys in the morning anymore.)