Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:53 pm
Quark gets a shipment of dildos, cuz let's face it, sex sells and he knows it. He checks over inventory and everything's accounted for, even the one custom order he got for himself that no one needs to know about. He pockets it and leaves to go drop it off at his quarters before returning to the bar. Little does he know, Odo was hanging out in the storage bay shapeshifted into something inconspicuous, doing his usual snooping of the Ferengi's sometimes less-than-legal transactions.

Odo heads for Quark's quarters. Quark does his typical long shift at the bar and after he's closed up shop at 2AM, he thinks he deserves a little me-time to blow off some steam.

Cue likely graphic scene where Quark is using his new toy, not realizing it's Odo and goes to bed afterward thinking nothing of it.

And then the next day he's at the bar working his shift again and Odo comes by to have a chat with him about his recent shipment, and he says something alluding to the personal time Quark took and Quark is "appauled" that Odo's been spying on him more, but after Odo chuckles and leaves, Quark gets the weird realization that maybe Odo meant something more by the comment and he's left mortifyingly suspicious that Odo had taken the form of his d***o.

He promptly shoots the thing out an airlock later that day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:50 pm
xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff