Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[FIN] Good Afternoon, Lass [Cinead x Midori] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image

The day was beautiful. It was the perfect balance of heat and coolness that wasn't uncomfortable at all for this Fire Tribe male who continued his exploration of this world to search for others to call his friends. At the very least that's what he was looking forward to gathering some since his first encounter with a Ice Tribess. It was an interesting and rather lovely encounter that Cinead wanted to stay here in the greener world than go back to his desert world.

Whistling Cinead entered a world of endless plains with trees, flower, shrubs and so on all around him at different areas of the land. It wasn't anything like the volcanic world he had also visited since he needed to be in the hot world to keep from weakening. Yet now he was traveling through this gloriously lush land that was green. Everything was green. Even a moving figure was green.

Pausing, Cinead narrowed his eyes to stare at what he thought was a green figure and moving. "Is that a shrub?" He asked himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image
Midori glanced at the male in the distance "if you must know, no I'am not a shrub. Do I look like a shrub to you?" she asked him half-heartedly. She glanced around her surroundings and smiled to herself. "Nature is a beautiful world" she said happily as she glanced at the blooming flowers. She tilted her head to the side slightly "I take it you don't see much greenery where you come from" she told him.

krusnik05

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:26 pm
StarshineAngel01

Cinead blinked several times and grinned at the female. "Aye lass. Good afternoon to ye, my bonny lass of the earth." Came from the smooth fire triber as he walked closer to the green female with that open grin. "I donna seen much of the greenery as ye pointed out because me home is in the sands and the sun. There's some greenery which is good to live in but this? Nay, this is quite lovely especially when I had seen the highlands were the edge of earth is and the beginning of the cold. There's a many rocky cliffs in that area yet nothing like this. What is ye name lass?" Cinead asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 pm
Midori made a face at the fact that where this fire triber was from was all sand and sun. That would not be appealing to her, it would be hot and dirty but then again she was a tree hugger type so any environment was part of nature. "That is a very depressing place to be, flowers, shrubbery and trees is what makes nature a beautiful thing" she told him with a satisfied nod. "My name is Midori" she told him politely, she sat down and smelled the flowers, ah such a wonderful aura and smell of flowers. She was content with being surrounded by lush greenery.

krusnik05

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:08 pm
StarshineAngel01

Raising a brow at the green female, Cinead shook his head. "Nay lass even I ken that where I woken up is a bonnie place. The heat is just right and the oasis matches the glorious world of the desert. Aye, me home in the desert is bonnie to me." The Fire male sat down watching the female with a slight smile. It rather hurt that she would think where he came from was depressing. It was far from it considering that there was so much open space to run. Listening for her name, the male smiled wider. "Och such a bonnie name for a bonnie lass. Midori. It's a pleasure to meet yet. I'm Cinead Forsyth. Ye can call me Cinead only." He introduced and relaxed his body. "What are ye doing here all alone lass? Donna ye feel lonely out here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:31 am
krusnik05

Midori glanced at him "well, I mean if the environment is something you enjoy then that's you, i prefer greenery" she told him partially feeling bad that she called where he was from depressing, then again she had never been in a desert then was it right for her to assume and judge. She frowned a little now thinking about it "Nice to meet you Cinaed" she answered nodding politely at him.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:43 pm
StarshineAngel01

Cinead nodded then looked around at the greenery then at the grass that cushioned his paws. With his tail curled around his side, the fiery male chuckled softly. "Ye truly love the earth then. No wonder as the Grand Weaver made ye the lovely green as the grass. Ye fooled me good lass in blending in well until ye moved some." The male teased giving a wicked grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:30 pm
krusnik05

Midori nodded her head "I do, its wonderful and its really beautiful when its green and lush" she told him nodding her head "But, alas I haven't really encountered anyone who likes nature as much as I do" she told him. She smiled lightly "well, its the best way to enjoy nature, stay still admire and if you get tired stretch and take a walk" she explained to him.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:49 pm
StarshineAngel01

Cinead listened to Midori's words and nodded finding her view of this greenery fascinating. While he agreed it was beautiful.....his heart squeezed tightly at the love for Fire and heat. Especially thinking on his desert home which was absolutely beautiful. "Well aye ye have a point there lass. Nature is good especially if ye never seen so much of it before and ye take the time to look at it. But alas, my bonnie lass, the desert, the heat and the fire is beautiful and vibrant of nature."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:16 pm
krusnik05

Midori listened him speak nodding her head that she was understanding "Well, each to their own area" she told him. She swished her tail to and fro idly "So what brings you to the border of Earth and Fire?" she asked him politely. Though he was making valid points "it seems, i will have to find out for myself why you love it so much Sir Cin. Mind if I call you Cin?" She asked him.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:33 pm
StarshineAngel01

Chuckling softly, the male rubbed his chin lightly and looked over his shoulder at where he came from. "I come interested in finding friends. I met an Ice lassie in the highlands and found that interaction verra good to ken that others are aboot. Then I found myself needing to ken if there were others who liked the fire and heat like me. Luckily the volcano had a many of them and well....I find myself missing them already." Cinead said sighing softly as he wanted to go back there to be with the friends he encountered but also wanted nothing more than to go home. "I am on the journey to go back home. And......ye can call me Cin is ye also call me a friend." The male drawled with a wink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:56 pm
krusnik05

Midori glances at Cin "I suppose that is a good reason. I half understanding you and half not,you have a really strong accent" she told him. It was true though she was half understanding him and half not, especially with the accent. "Oh well, I mean if you really want to you can go back to them" she told him. "Well...I'm sure you will have a safe journey" she said to him.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:48 pm
StarshineAngel01

Cinead grinned at Midori. "Well me bonnie lass it's how I was born. I have tried to make it sound less difficult for those to understand me but ye ken that would mean losing myself to what the Grand Weaver wanted of me." The fire male looked upon Midori with patience. "Aye I might go back to them after I spend some time in my desert. First there then I shall return on another journey."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:01 pm
krusnik05

Midori nodded her head " i can understand that but i have to really listen and cocentrate to figure out what you are saying, that was all i was merely stating" she told him and looked around sitting down in the grass and stretching a little.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:23 pm
StarshineAngel01

Cinead blinked a few times then nodded slightly before looking away feeling this thread of discomfort now with this female. It...perhaps bothered him that she couldn't understand his words. No it did bother him because he didn't want to miscommunicate with anyone but neither could he change the way he spoke. The words came as natural to him as breathing. "The tis a good thing I'm in such a good mood or else ye wouldna ken every word I say. I sound down right silly!" He attempt at a joke but it didn't sound funny to his ears.  
[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff