Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra
[FIN]Northern Wind and the Flames[Benediktus x Luciana/Alis] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

It was colder this far north but then that's what made this tundra the greatest place in the world to be in. Of course being part of the Ice Tribe and secluded in this frozen wonderland, Luciana was rather biased...or simply very loyal to her own tribe.

Moving further with her lit lantern that was the source of comforting light and warmth in this freezing land, Luciana Tigera stepped onto the soft snow with that packed ice underneath trailed by her one and only companion that had been with her, Alis. Alis was a hulking beast of milk chocolate brown and pink with kind golden eyes that spoke of the deep connection they had together. At least Luciana thought there was a deep connection since Alis had been the one to save her from being buried a live during her youth and they stuck together ever since.

Alis bumbled along behind Luciana, slowly falling back as she was getting distracted by finding dried roots underneath the frozen floor and other sources of food to munch on, with Luciana bounding forward through what seemed like untouched territory. Of course there could be someone here but there weren't any signs to be seen and hopefully she didn't anger anyone while she passes through....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
Benediktus who was also loyal to his tribe was taking a leisure stroll in the snow. He took a breath in and blew out lightly, the cold didn't bother him too much probably because they were equipped for the weather. He squinted a little as he saw a faint light. He was curious who would be out like this but then again he was in an area that the ice tribe usually dominated. He glanced down at the freshly fallen snow it didn't look like anyone passed through recently or at least not in the area he was currently in.

krusnik05

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 pm
StarshineAngel01

Luciana with her dark coat shook the excess of snow from it and felt slightly lighter. Looking behind her she saw her familiar Alis still bumbling close by and smiled. She will be fine a lone especially when she trained her familiar to come by her name. It was helpful if Luciana was going to protect her from the claws of those who might want to eat her or take her away for her fluff without Luci's permission!

Shaking her head the young female trotted forward in her path looking around and watching for anything...out of...the.....Luciana stopped to squint at this different shade of blue was up ahead. Tilting her head to the side, Luciana stopped to place her lantern down at her front paws and raised her voice. "Is anyone out there? Hello?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:14 pm
Benediktus stopped in mid-step, and was a little hesitant to approach the light. He took a bit to decide what to do before he let out a light breath and continued on shaking the excess snow from his own fur. "er..yes but no one really important" he answered as he decided to approach the dark shade of fur. He padded until he was able to decipher who it was. He blinked slightly as he noticed it was a female and glanced past her at the big floofalo.

krusnik05

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 pm
StarshineAngel01

Tilting her head to the side again, Luciana picked up her lantern and went forward to the voice and stopped again, setting her object down. "Everyone is important, silly. Never think yourself unimportant because that's very sad and not fair to you. Especially now when it's nice to see other's roaming about here. Is this your home?" If so then Luci wanted to apologize for barging in. "My name is Luciana Tigera...." Seeing the direction of this proud looking male's eyes, Luciana grinned. "That's Alis, my friend and companion."

At the sound of her name, Alis perked up some and came bumbling closer to Luciana then stopped at her flank, nudging her that she was there. Luciana's little tail wiggled slightly as she backed up to paw at Alis' face gently. "There, there big girl. Just stay close so I don't have to chase you down." Luciana laughed then looked at the fierce ice triber. "What's your name?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Benediktus nodded his head lightly at her statement, agreeing with her to an extent but still not one to say much "I suppose..." he said in reply to her statement then shook his head at her other question about whether he lived here or not "I mostly roam" He told her lightly and then padded closer to Alis out of curiosity "Interesting.." he said. Then shifted his gaze to the female "Benediktus" he said simply. He was a man of very few words but he did pay attention to finer details and observations.

krusnik05

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:27 pm
StarshineAngel01

Luciana smiled at Benediktus while giving a soft sigh of relief that she wasn't intruding on his territory. Blinking at how close the male ice triber came to Alis, Luci stiffened slightly but otherwise kept the rest of her body relaxed. It wasn't that she felt as if this male was going to hurt Alis.....it was just that Luciana was unused to anyone coming close to her familiar that wasn't her family. Alis on the other hand turned to look at Benediktus with slow blinks and then gave a great lick over his face....which made Luciana laugh out loud. "Alis!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:24 am
Benediktus made a face as he was licked by Alis, but at the same time it made him smile a little. "that will be hard to take out" he put in before glancing at Alis "Friendly though" he said before glancing at Luciana. It must be nice to have a friend or two, at the current moment Benediktus didn't have any friends quite yet.

krusnik05

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:56 pm
StarshineAngel01

The female chuckled to herself then nudged at Alis to move away from Benediktus gently then rubbed her side against the large creature to let her know that everything was okay. It was enough for Alis to move off into finding something to eat since well, she had to be kept fed! Turning to look at the male she went over to wipe some of the glops of saliva from his fur. "Friendly yes, very much so."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:23 pm
krusnik05

Benediktus flinched and stepped back a bit startled by Luciana's touch. "Sorry, I'm not use to being touched by a female" he told her a little. It was his first time encountering a female since he awakened and he was not use to one being so close. He glanced down at his snow covered paws a little embarrassed at his reaction.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:52 pm
StarshineAngel01

Blinking several times with her ears lowering at his flinch, she felt rather bad at touching him without embarrassment. Yet watching him look down in such a state, she leaned down to look up his eyes and smiled at him gently. "I'm very sorry for doing that. You don't have to be afraid of me or anything. Consider me a new friend if you wish because I'll be happy to have you as a friend." Especially when he slightly reminded her of her brothers when they acted flustered. It was great to tease them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:07 pm
krusnik05

Benediktus blinked as she lowered to look into his eyes "Its not that I'm afraid, its just, I'm not use to being so close to a female. Since you are the first one I have encountered since I awoke." he told her. "Well, that would be a first" he told her lightly. "I appreciate the sentiment of looking at you as a friend" he told her. This was turning out to be a interesting day for him. He was talking a lot more then he normally did.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:26 pm
StarshineAngel01

Nodding slightly, Luciana straightened and took a step back to give Benediktus his space with a slight smile. "Good because we are going to be best friends!" The female cheered pawing the snow in happiness. Turning around she looked at the area that he lived in and sighed softly. "If I'm the first one you've met then I should bring you out to meet others. It would be good to have new friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:01 pm
krusnik05

He tilted her head to the side lightly looking at her "We are?" he asked her and looked around making sure She didn't loose Alis while they were talking "well, you'll be glad to know you are getting me to talk more then i usually do when I'm on my own" he admitted. He blinked "well, i haven't actually gotten out much since i awakened so I'm not too crazy about just going out and meeting some more random strangers." he said and looked around his home "I sorta like my independence" he explained to her.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:51 pm
StarshineAngel01

The female picked up her lantern and began to move away from Benediktus but paused at his words. "Well naturally if you are on your own there wouldn't be anyone to talk to. But you should be open to meeting others. You never know if you might find another best friend who will share your solitude in this area with you. Who knows you might even start a colony!" Luciana's tail wiggled slightly then grinned at him. "Think of how strong you would be with such a colony." The female cheered not worried about Alis since the familiar knew when she needed to be with her mistress.  
[ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff