Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:36 pm
I had this dream where apparently the USS Enterprise wasn't a spaceship, but like a normal water-traversing ship, and it was HUGE but really old and rusty and in disrepair. And I was a crew member -- I was on the engineering division, so I was constantly busy with repairs. But then a storm hit and the ship was sinking, and Captain Picard chose to save me out of everyone on the ship and I didn't know why, but when we got to dry land, he admitted that he was my father. And at this point I was all "ERMAHGERD HE'S MAH DADDEH emotion_kirakira " but the storm was quickly approaching, so we had to find shelter in this shitty little abandoned house that was falling apart at the seams. He wanted to wander outside in the midst of the storm to try and find a better source of shelter, but then I was basically like, "b***h, I'm the engineer, I'll find a way to make this work!" So I was giving HIM orders on how to better fortify the place, and lo and behold, it worked. Once the storm blew over, I pretty much just kept gloating about how I was right all along and how the ship wouldn't have sunk if he'd listened to my reports about its condition. Then my alarm went off and I woke up. xd

'Twas an interesting dream, that's for sure. Extremely vivid. It took me way longer to wake up from that one than normal...probably because I was enjoying the fact that my judgement was better than the captain's. Pfft. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:50 pm
now that's a dream i can get behind.  

spearquest

Aged Streaker

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:02 pm
Well... you're actually not too far off in regards to the Enterprise being a normal water-traversing ship. xd There's been lots of water-based Enterprises over the years.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games