Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your own little boys...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you your own little Boy-Love World?
  But of course! Now let me tell you about them...
  Nope. I'm fine with all my ready-made pairings. xD
  I never really thought about it before.
View Results

SeNalove

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:33 pm
Alright, alright. I can't take it anymore. As anyone here who has been reading my own posts here, you've probably noticed a little trend. I can't stop talking about my OWN boys that I've created and have little stories for. sweatdrop

So I decided that it's about time I post here and ask you all. Have you made up your own pairings before? Your own characters I mean. If so, who are they? What's their story? What do they look like, have you drawn fanart of them?

If this is in the wrong forum/has been asked before, I'm terribly sorry and please move/delete as you see fit. I will refrain ( though it will be difficult ) from going all out and telling about my own little darlings until I see that this thread is ok first. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:35 pm
I actually work with GL more than BL, but that's just moi x3  

Pax et lux

yusono

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:40 pm
I do, and I try to make mangas, but I'm to lazy to finsh any of them.
My favorite story is about a young man named Stacie, I love Stacie, he's my baby.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:59 pm
Is happy...I got people to speak with me. ^-^

Yup, just tell all you'd like about them, I really would love to hear. Or else face my wrath...and my huge long plotlines of my own eight lovlies. ninja  

SeNalove

Ko-wala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:39 am
I have two that I really life (BLing characters, I mean). Okee/Kid (multiple personality disorder) and Alice (yes, Alice the guy.)

Kid is in the pokemon world, flown their from Japan by his nutcase of a mother (living in a mental asylum). He has no clue where he is, what he's doing there, or what a 'pokemon' is. There he meets Gatto-Chan's (my friend) character, Frank, who is a demon. Snake demon to be precise, with bright pink hair and who can only fly when he turns into his bright pink snake transformation. He is also lost, and the two get together as partners to try and get out of this maniac world. Then, of course, Okee wakes up from inside Kid, and gets a teeny weeny crush on Frank. So when he takes over Kid, things happen between them and when Kid wakes up as himself, he is very very confused as to why he is lying right next to Frank, clad only in his underwear.

Alice doesn' really have a specific plotline to go with him when it comes to other people. He's a spider demon (noticeing a trend? ^^'), even though he only has poison in his human form. He's looking for his 'brother' who is a gender demon, and eventually finds 'him' living as a girl. And first sees him as his little sister, making out with another guy. So he's weirded out that his little bro is a f** (if not secretly) and wonders if -he's- a f** (he's a demon. He was brought up pretty sheltered from sexuality. xP), and goes to experiment. xD

I probably have some more if you want to hear them. XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:17 am
The guild mascots are mine ^-^;;;  

Syntria
Crew

Kauhia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:04 am
Yes, I've been working on a story and designing a comic for a few years. A few characters have developed and most of them haven't, so it's no where near the point where I should even concider starting to draw the actual thing. Maybe if I work on it for 20 years, I'll eventually even get to publish it. (on cheap paper with no color XD)

So far the plotline has no romance at all. I'd like to keep it that way. It's more like... several short stories about different kinds of societies. their myths and beliefs and whatnot. Tangled with the personal problems of the main character. Yay. Unique... XD

But of course I've totally covered my walls with slashart on the subject. whee
So when I have friends over and say "oh, it's scetches for my comic" they think I'm making a pink happy story about a girl (with no boobs) and a guy with four arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:03 am
Yep, I have my own two characters that I've made my own psuedo-manga from. (I call it a psuedo-manga cos it's done in a sort manga style, but it's just one illustration per page, and it has loads of the storyline still missing.) One of the characters is actually Lex, the one I have in the "In Celebration" RP here (I really like that character and thought it'd be fun to see him in action in an RP) and the other is Dan, a boy who runs away from home and meets Lex, and practically forces himself upon him (ie. he lies on top of Lex's car until he agrees to take Dan home with him). Of course, I couldn't help being a little mean to the characters and adding some drama, and it ends with a real Brokeback Mountain style sad ending. sad Still cool though, and it leaves room for a possible sequel, plus I still have to fill in loads of missing parts yet. smile  

lupine_ragdoll

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:14 am
I have one. I haven't made a seme for him yet, I've just daydreamed about him an a few characters from other things. His name is Tamashii, and he has angel wings and white hair. One eye is green and the other is purple. He can remove someone's soul from their body and either transfer it to another, put it back, or rip it apart. His seme is going to be awesome when I get around to dreaming him up. I need inspiration for a really good one though. ^_^

I have a friend who's always making characters and pairing them together and such. The pictures are awesome. This one uke has the most adorable shorts! <3 Actually, she's a member of this guild. DarksLight. One day she's going to be a Manga ka, and I'll be her number one fan. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:48 am
I have my boys, their names are Brian and Will. They're in my sig if you refresh the page if they're not there.
Brian is the vampire and Will is the tanned boy he is trying to slip his arms around. I've got the begining of their story posted on AFF (my name there is Teardrop if anyone is interested in reading it)  

Deth Pixie

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

morsmordere

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:06 am
Well, yes I've come up with my own 'bl boys.' :3

Although, I wrote a 9 chapter story with these two characters being key. A war-based romance between a half-blooded "taboo birth" youkai, and a ningen. It was highly influenced by Yu Yu Hakusho, I also used plot ideas from Saiyuki, and quite a few of my own twists. No, I didn't use any characters from those series. =/ The two main boys' names were Tatsuki and Jien. (Okay, so I borrowed a few names from a few manga.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:50 am
I drew a lot of doujinshis and arts of my original characters! heart  

Lolu-Komiya

Chibi_Oni_chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:42 am
haven't really thought about it. Might want to start.... *goes off and ponders Ideas for characters*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:42 am
Thank you! ^-^ I love hearing about everyone's characters! If you want to keep going then I am interested, lol. ( Funky Kitty...your signature cracked me up xD )

And now..mwuahahaha! It's MY turn! Ok, actually, only half of each pairing is mine, their partners all belong to my Online BF ( Best Friend!! ) who I Rp them with. It's sort of weird describing their storyline though because we use them in so many different storylines sweatdrop But I don't care! Here we go!

Fakia and Isaac. Fakia is mine, and these two we currently only have in one Rp. Fakia is the young new King of the Dark Landsa and Isaac pretty much his only friend in the world ( save for this obnoxious crow that constantly gets on Fakia's nerves ) They are completely opposite. Fakia-quiet, shy, and extremely pessimistic. I can't draw a picture of him without him looking as though he's going to burst into tears at any moment. Isaac is the other way around, bright and happy, a traveling musician. This is one of the couples where it's difficult to differentiate between uke and seme, but because Fakia is mine, he's automatically uke in piccies. heart

Hiro and Diego, Diego is mine and also a couple we've only used once so far. Diego is a daredevil, willing to do anything and everything, though it's probably not the best for him as he gets sick very easily. Hiro is quiet on the outside, while personally he's quite the rocker. Their relationship is difficult as we haven't quite worked on it yet, not to mention Diego is, quite plainly, somewhat of a b*****d sometimes. While I have to just give it up and admit that Diego could be classified as the seme ( my poor baby ), Hiro was the one who started the relationship.

Loki and Prince. Ah yes, these two are fun and we have used them in many a Rp. Prince is mine. ^-^ They started off so different from who they are now, Prince was a refined, quite schoolboy and Loki a gentle, misunderstood vampire. Wow, they have changed aLOT. Now, everywhere you see Prince, he's tinkering on the edge of insanity, loud, brash and violent. Loki completely warped as he's now a crude, dark little love beast. Mmmm, I love them both.

Now..for my two most favorites ever. Nazomi and Seto. These two were our very first couple ever and we've used them more time than I can count. Nazomi is mine, and he fits perfectly under the image of EvilnCuddly. heart Seto is so unbelievably fine I'm practically jealous of Nazomi weren't he not my own character, xd They've been used as knight and squire, upper-classman and lower-classman, partners in a race around the world, and the Sin Lust ( Nazomi's the Sin heart ) and his human. Yes, these will forevermore be my darlings.

Vladimir-Now, here is someone that sadly enough, I never got much to work with. I brought him for a one on one Rp with someone but it didn't take long for the Rp to die and poor little Vladimir was left out in the cold. He was a rather interesting uke..very seme-ish at times almost. I didn't get much from his personality, only that he hates water, is quite eccentric and, oh yeah, he's an alien.

Well, there ya go! Anyone get through all that? Lol, woo, I just needed to tell, hope some of you are still left. sweatdrop  

SeNalove

Demi`chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:35 am
xD Yay, i'm so glad to hear that so many others step outside the boundries and create their own BL boys. I have quite a few of them. Some are for BL RPs on the net, and others are for stories i'm writing.

My first pairing is Seth and Koby. Both of these characters are mine because the friend of mine that usually helps with pairings didn't wanna help with them. xP But, anyway, Seth is the more quiet and reserved type. He isn't popular and is instead disliked by his classmates. Koby, his best and only friend, is the total opposite. He is a social butterfly and gets along with everyone. It takes a while, but they eventually get together, dispite a lot of problems Seth has with intimate relationships.

Noisu and Hioto. In this one, Hioto was made by a friend of mine, though i'm the one writing their story. Noisu is a fallen angel with no memory of his past. (Dispite being fallen though, he is overly hyper and very caring. Blame the amnesia...)Hioto is a demon bent on tainting him and turning him to Satan. ( Total opposite...loves torture. Blood excites him. ) At first, they have no connection at all. Though that changes as soon as Noisu's body reminds him of the curse he forgot about! xD He was cured with the ability to bear children for sinning against God while in Heaven. This leads over to...

Enjeru and Kaji! My incest pairing! Enjeru is the son of Noisu and Hioto, while Kaji is the product of a one night stand on Hioto's part. At first, Kaji uses Enje for his body, but he eventually learns to love the trusting boy. Kaji is as harsh as his father where as Enjeru is as accepting and loving as Noisu.

And there for have it! ^^ All three pairings are based on one another in some way, though you couldn't tell without squinting when it comes to Seth/Koby to Noisu/Hioto. xP Hoped you liked reading.
I do fanart for them as well, yes. xDD

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces