Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:12 am
arse!

Yesterday he and mom decided they were going to go runningaround all of western washington without me. Which is fine normally, but I work a double today. Thanks to their adventures, I am now sitting in starbucks surfing on my lappy when I really want to take a nap. neutral

But that's not what makes him an a**. I said Ididn't want to be wandering around town alone, and he told me that I don't know what it's like to wander about a dangerous city alone. He literally YELLED this at me. So I yelled back at him that I did, and that I have, and he tried calling bullshit on me, before calling ME a piece of s**t.

Excuse me? How do you know what I've done? I've wandered around SYRACUSE, New York, one of the cities n the states with one of the highest crime rates, and specifically, one the highest MURDER rates, alone. For almost two damn years. Don't tell me that I don't know danger. a*****e. You weren't there, hovering over my shoulder, watching what I was doing. If you were, you wouldn't be screaming at me like that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:04 pm
Ah, parents forgetting that their children grow up and may have done things they have no knowledge of.

While on the cruise there was an open bar one night before dinner. I had two alcoholic beverages and ordered a third. My dad turned to me and told me I needed to be careful because I was drinking on an empty stomach. Nevermind that I've had that many alcoholic drinks on an empty stomach in the past and knew it wouldn't effect me negatively. So he thought I was being "reckless" when the truth was I know my limitations and hadn't crossed them. rolleyes  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 pm
When Daniel and I were engaged some of the women in my family started discussing sexual things. And my grandma spelled out the word p***s because I was in the room. I was twenty sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:20 pm
Ah, yes, I know that feeling all too well.

My parents were always giving the mixed message of "It's time for you to grow up and make your decisions" but whenever I did try to stand my ground on a particular thing it was always "you're not old enough to know better, let me make the decision for you". We had quite a few disagreements in that nature before I had started university because I wanted a break from school and only wanted to apply to certain types of jobs that actually were in my field, either relating to the major I focused on or suited the type of person I am.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash