Ame

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spearquest

Aged Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:39 am
it's funny. every time i come back after a long break, you are always preggos. you might be the most fertile person i know!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:49 am
xd

Yeah it tends to be basically every two years. This time when I took the test we were both like "Oh, okay. Cool."

Though I do plan on getting a copper IUD that prevents pregnancy for about 12 years (unless we decide later on down the road we want another kid) so this should be the last one.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

spearquest

Aged Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:54 am
Mama Ame
xd

Yeah it tends to be basically every two years. This time when I took the test we were both like "Oh, okay. Cool."

Though I do plan on getting a copper IUD that prevents pregnancy for about 12 years (unless we decide later on down the road we want another kid) so this should be the last one.

then it would seem you had a good run. and that type of planning is always a good thing so there would be no surprises in case something comes up. though i did expect to see you starring as the next cosby show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:00 am
spearquest
Mama Ame
xd

then it would seem you had a good run. and that type of planning is always a good thing so there would be no surprises in case something comes up. though i did expect to see you starring as the next cosby show.

xd

Cosby Show had a good run.

This will probably be our last though. All three of them are real close in age and if we did decide to have a 4th it probably wouldn't be for another five years or so. And then that one would be way younger than the others.

Olivia and Alex are 21 months apart.

Alex and Eoin will be about 28 months apart.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas