Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
Meeting in the Dark [Lightbane xElias]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:50 pm
User Image
Lightbane raced towards the ledge, wings folded tightly to his back to reduce wind resistance. Paws pounded against the moonlight grass as he continued to pick up speed as he was quickly running out of ground. His eyes glimmered with thrill as he lunged from the edge and into the open air. "Whoohoo!" He called out as he began to fall. He enjoyed the falling sensation for a moment longer before his leathery wings shot open to catch the air. He glided happily in the moonlight night, doing several showy aerial maneuvers before he glimpsed movement down below. The dark feline figure stood out as little more than a dark shadow in the grass below. Lightbane grinned and swerved around to dive directly down at them. He shot from the sky like a white streak as if he was hunting prey. At the last possible second he flared his wings and glided harmlessly several feet about their head.

Himura Rikuo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:44 pm
Ellsworth stood in the grass, enjoying the sights that the star filled night allowed him. He realised that his vision was limited in the dark but he did not let it bother him. Suddenly he heard the sound of rushing wind, his eyes bolted upwards and a low growling sound emitted from him. Ellsworth pinned his ears back and glared at the B'alam that landed softly in front of him. He let out one last growl and took a step back. "Who are you and why do you greet me so?" he asked affronted. Who was this? There were others with wings? Surely only birds could fly! This was the first of his kind that Ellsworth had met. Were they the same? He hoped this creature was friendly, despite his entrance into the meadow.

I--LiveWire--I

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:30 pm
Lightbane burst out laughing, eyes glimmering brightly in the darkness. His laughing continued as the flapped his leathery wings once before folding them to his back, shaking with laughter. Even as his laughing ebbed his expression was one a light amusement. He lifted a dark paw to wipe the tears of laughter from his eye before he finally spoke. "You should see your face right now. 'Why do you greet me so?' ". He mocked the other playfully, swishing his tail. "Oh, man. That was so worth it."

Himura Rikuo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:50 am
Ellsworth was confused by this greeting but it seemed the other creature meant it in good fun. He bowed his head slightly and replied "Hello, I am Ellsworth. I suppose it's nice to meet you even though you surprised me." His tail swished in slight annoyance as he did his best to give the newcomer a good looking over. It was dark, however and his eyes seemed to not see very well when there was only a little light. He decided to walk closer to get a better look at the B'alam in front of him. It was his first encounter with a being like him. "You are the first I've met. I have just been created and have been exploring. This is quite a wonderful place" he said as he examined the being in front of him.

Soooo sorry for the wait. Naps were off and days were hard. Now we're back on schedule.

I--LiveWire--I

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers