Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:02 pm
I was just wondering what is everyone's first Yaoi and Boys Love manga and anime? Come chat and have fun talking with one another about your first Yaoi & Boys Love manga and anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:04 pm
My first Yaoi manga would be Desire from DMP publishing it is really fun to read and I really enjoy it too. My first Boys Love would be Only The Ring Finger Knows it was a cute manga and I really enjoyed the scene in the manga where the little girl goes mama the big boys were smooching they said that they were good friends.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:09 pm
YAOI? Well, I would say Legal Drug.. but if it hasta be yaoi, then Wild Rock was my first. xD

..Though, it was a long time ago, when wild rock was translated by this yaoi website. :BB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:11 pm
I think my first introduction to the genre was 'Gravitation'. XD And if not that, then it was FAKE. I can't remember which one came first because we got them at about the same time. XD

In response to your poll...I'm actually not a really big Graviatation fan.
-waits to be hit by thrown objects- But I LOVE FAKE. <3

Adnamac

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:15 pm
][.Adnamac.][
I think my first introduction to the genre was 'Gravitation'. XD And if not that, then it was FAKE. I can't remember which one came first because we got them at about the same time. XD

I think that is so cool because my friend magen has Fake and she loves reading it I showed her my manga called OTRFKS and she really liked it alot so oneday am going to have to get her to buy the manga because am sure she will enjoy having her own copy. I know this is a little off topic but have you ever read Golden Cain?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:20 pm
mystical_elfgirl12
][.Adnamac.][

I think that is so cool because my friend magen has Fake and she loves reading it I showed her my manga called OTRFKS and she really liked it alot so oneday am going to have to get her to buy the manga because am sure she will enjoy having her own copy. I know this is a little off topic but have you ever read Golden Cain?

No, I haven't. crying

There's only one bookstore near me that carried it...and that bookstore isn't near me at all. It's about an hour and some odd number of minutes away. On top of that...everytime I'm able to get to this bookstore I don't have the money to buy it!

Oh, woe is me! crying

Adnamac

Zoshu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:20 pm
My first anime was Gravitation (which I still haven't finished crying )

And my first manga was a short one called Colors (I think sweatdrop ) I actually cried near the end of this... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:24 pm
][.Adnamac.][
mystical_elfgirl12
][.Adnamac.][

No, I haven't. crying

There's only one bookstore near me that carried it...and that bookstore isn't near me at all. It's about an hour and some odd number of minutes away. On top of that...everytime I'm able to get to this bookstore I don't have the money to buy it!

Oh, woe is me! crying
Huggles it will be ok am sure you will get the manga eventually I have about six Yaois in my collection and Golden Cain is one of them all am going to say is that Golden Cain is extremely sexy and fun as heck to read since they do it about every couple of pages lol.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

SeNalove

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:12 pm
My first yaoi was a mistake. I do not like yaoi one bit. I'm a shounen-ai fangirl. heart

A mismarked doujinshi was my 'first yaoi' and let me just tell you it was not the perfect ending to my already crappy Convention weekend.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:20 pm
Gravitation REmix =0  

Pax et lux

yusono

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:28 pm
Fake, I still love it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:33 pm
I think my first of the genre (besides doujinshi) was Gravitation. I still like it pretty well, but there are better ones.  

Kitschy

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:17 am
my first boy love was Fake.....but then my second one was fujimi orchestra (at that time i had no clue) so it yaoi kinda hit me hard...... xd domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:21 am
Lesee. My first BL was Gravitation. And I guess it still is my favorite. My first taste was the 7th vol. of FAKE. After that it was probably the Gravi Remix.  

Mauimango7

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:35 pm
Only truly yaoi/BL themed anime I've seen is Gravi and it was pretty recently. I'm a bit late I admit but to be honest I never really bothered until a few Gaia-friends told me that it was the best thing since bread, orange juice and the SNES. Didn't really like it TOO much, but it's an ok time killer I guess. Haven't seen all, so I won't give out a definite verdict 'til I've given it a fair chance.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff