Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Blood on my paws [Syhlo x Slade] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image

Syhlo stomped angrily, how could she! how could she let him slip right through her claws. She felt the frustration as she looked down at where she had trapped him, yet he had managed to get away. She felt her blood boiling and the pounding in her ears. Slowly she felt her temper start to build and she knew she was ready for a fight. Her lips pulled back and her teeth were fully visible in a viscous snarl. She let out a roar of pure anger that seemed to echo for ages.

She had been hunting him for hours and thought she had him. But in the split of a second her meal walked free, just gracing the edge of her claws. She would not eat tonight and already hunger was gripping her. The area had been scarce for food lately and she knew it would be a while before she found something else to hunt. She decided to turn and find a place to rest, yet sleep would not come to her...not tonight.

She found a nice tree with a soft patch to lay on under neath, she made her way there. As she approached she let out a fury of claws and slashed at the trees trunk before slumping down and resting her head in her paws. She felt her tail twitch from side to side, she was annoyed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
The orange light of the setting sun filtered through the canopy of leaves above as Slade sat in perfect silence staring out from the shadows like a statue. He blinked his blue eyes and turned his head slightly hearing the approaching footsteps followed by claws tearing back. Rising, but remaining camouflaged in the shadows, he took a few steps forward to glimpse the red marked female as she slumped under a nearby tree. His tail swished slowly as he crouched in the shadows, watching her as he debated approaching the clearly aggravated female.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:57 pm
Her tail finally lay still after minutes of annoyance, she sighed in relief as she felt herself cool down. Her ears still flicked impatiently as she gazed around her, it was going to be a long sleepless night for her. She had troubles sleeping at night and often found herself wandering around.

As she stared she felt her thought wonder into how she ended up here. She felt as though she was missing something in her life. Perhaps company but that was hard for her to find let alone keep. She had a temper that burned like fire and she found it uncontrollable. The long red fur going down her neck and spine closely resembling the fire she has inside her. She found it easier to just go it on her own.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:25 pm
Slade waited in the cover of the darkness, watching her as she slowly calmed down. She seemed much less dangerous now, but the gashes in the tree's bark reminded him that she was not harmless. it had been a long time since he had seen another B'alam and finally he decided to go greet her. He rose from his crouch, silently and padded from the deep shadows soundlessly . He approached confidently, but cautiously, still unsure if she would attack him.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:16 pm
Syhlo's eyes snapped up to the sound of paws approaching and her eyes became slits at the newcomer. The fur along her spine bristled in surprise but she remained laying down where she was. She eyed up the guest, a male, with his dark grey and black pelt neatly marked with print.

She gazed at him carefully before opening her mouth "Have you been watching me long?" she said with a sarcastic smile. She wasn't very friendly and it was to no surprise most did not like her so why even bother.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:44 pm
Slade only stopped his approach when she lowered her narrowed eyes on him, bristling. Though he had been watching her for a while he gave her closer look over as she did the same to him. He felt like she was sizing him up to determine if she could take him in a fight. He blinked his blue eyes slowly, showing no signs of tenseness or aggression in response to her unfriendly greeting. With a glance at the clawed tree he looked back down to meet her eyes and replied. "Since you attacked the helpless tree." He gave a light smile, seemingly unaffected by her hostility and sarcasm.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:06 pm
The side of her mouth lifted up in a smile but only for the split of a second before turning serious again. She watched him closely and felt slight amusement at how he sized her up too, was he mocking her. She couldn't help but feel odd that he did not react to her temper...most did.

"What can I say he was in the wrong spot at the wrong time" She said with a dry sense of humor as she ignored his ignorance to her attitude. She gave her tail a slight flick of annoyance to not let him think he was welcome just yet. She stretched out her legs as well as her claws as she stood up. She couldn't help but hide the low grumble in her tummy. She cursed to herself it had been a while since she had eaten a meal.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:03 pm
Slade's tail swished idly behind him, his light smile remaining even as she dryly replied. He wondered in silence he he was correctly assessing the signals he was getting from her. She didn't seem to want him here, yet didn't chase him off with words or actions. He blinked slowly, watching her stretch before rising to her feet. Now no longer looking down upon her he met her gaze evenly before responding. "Well, that's not it's fault. I couldn't uproot itself just to get out of your way." He couldn't help but smile vaguely at the thought of trees moving about before focusing back on reality.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:52 pm
((Hey guys! Awesome rp! Keep it up, just moved the thread to the Overworld, for the Earth Balam. The Wandering Mountains is the floating rocks the wind b'alam live on, and the Earth Dwellers would have a hard time making it up there without wings. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:19 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]
((Hey guys! Awesome rp! Keep it up, just moved the thread to the Overworld, for the Earth Balam. The Wandering Mountains is the floating rocks the wind b'alam live on, and the Earth Dwellers would have a hard time making it up there without wings. ^_^))

OOC// We realized this when we were messaging in PM's sweatdrop that was my bad!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syhlo let out a gentle purr, he was right this tree could not have helped where it had been. True it was unfortunate it was situated to close to her but what choice did it have, it could not have moved. Lost in her own positive thought she found a feeling she rarely felt, joy. As she turned her attention back to him she could not help but let the faintest of smiles appear on her face. "The name is syhlo *Pronounced sigh-low*"

It was very rare she let other know her name unless they were already cursing at her for her red hot temper. However he was different it seemed as though he was always unphased and aloof to her temper. It even had this rippling affect on her that seemed to...cool her down. She even started to notice him more closely, the icy blue eyes and dark leopard like markings on his pelt. And for a second she found herself slightly lost.

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:15 pm
Slade's light smile grew a fraction as he got a tiny trace of a smile from her. He must be doing something right then. He dipped his head in greeting. "And mine is Slade." He replied. He had learned that when one told you their name it was best to offer yours in return. This wasn't going too bad, he supposed as he noted she was more relaxed by the second. "So, aside from attacking trees, what where you doing?" He inquired conversationally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:24 pm
Slade..the name had a nice ring to it and suited him well. In fact it was slightly similar to hers, she liked that.

"Well I was hunting but my meal seemed to have made a lucky last second disappearing act" She said with a frustrated tone, she was so embarrassed she had let that catch get away. And worst yet she had not eaten in a while, she was starting to feel the cramps in her belly. As she thought about it she started to feel her temper grow again and she dismissed it with a flick of her tail. She looked back at him "So what brought you here" she asked as it was quite late in the night and the darkness was only creeping up faster along with the cold night wind.

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:49 pm
He listened to her, giving a slight nod of understanding. He knew what it was like to have a fruitless hunt and go without food. His mind wandered to the young deer he had taken down yesterday. He had eaten most of it but there was still some left in his cave, not far off. Her inquiry snapped him back to reality. "I was just out enjoying the evening air." He answered, then paused. Was it weird to ask her if she wanted to come to his cave and eat? Would that give the wrong impression? He looked her over with his calm, blue eyes. He didn't know how long it had been since she had eaten, but he knew hunger was unpleasant. So he decided to offer. "If you would like I've got some deer left from my hunt yesterday. I don't mind sharing."

Khit Khat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 pm
For a second Syhlo was tempted to bite back angrily refusing help, but there was something about his offer that she did not want to refuse. In her own thoughts she really started to become confused and she felt a new emotion wash over her...she just did not know what it was about him. As she thought she realized she was staring into his eyes, embarrassed she shook her head slightly and nodded. "I would appreciate that, it had been a few nights since I have caught anything" She could feel the cramps in her belly and thanked the Grand Weaver for his company. What had been a very bad end to the day has been a great start for the night.

I--LiveWire--I

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:10 pm
Slade watched her with is observant eyes in the silence between his question and her answer. He had almost regretted offering, but then the hint of tense defiance melted and she accepted his offer. His smile grew a bit lighter. He wasn't really sure why, but something about her felt right. He just took it took mean he would have good company tonight and replied. "Prey seems to be a bit scarce recently." He started to turn and walk away into the trees, implying that she should follow. "I got lucky yesterday." He continued as he led the way through the dark woods in the moonlight.

Khit Khat

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces