Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ⌁Pic-drop-orama! Pictures(Gifs, too)of kitties. Show off YOURS!⌁
Drawing Avis as Presents

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:28 pm
I really do not have gold to make presents (lets face it...the economy sucks here and I dont have a job to spend irl money)

Sadly I do not know what to do since every year I always participate in the merry holidays....
So bare with me... im going to try to draw you guys....
Its traditional and my style is a bit different.....
But its a hobby I really like to do and went back to (it helps me a lot surviving college so...)
What I meant by traditional I mean paper/cant scan/take a pic/etc..... yea....
But the phone helps a lot with quality and bright and I learn this time to trace over with a pen to erase any smears.....
I think it benefits on my end bc as I said....im so used to giving at this time of year....and not being able to join in the fun feels so wrong....its like a tradition for me...

Finished:
Simply Keira

Current Doing:

Also we could have a draw fest of any kind since it will be fun to draw for everyone and live up the guild with art!
It works all the time with CB : /

Warning... my art skills are very eeww~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:29 am
Mayviline

I think this is a wonderful idea! Who doesn't like avi art. biggrin  

Simply Keira

Animal Lover

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:06 pm
Simply Keira
Mayviline

Thank you and also....

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:32 am
Mayviline
Simply Keira
Mayviline

Thank you and also....

User Image

omg, thanks very much! That's adorable! heart  

Simply Keira

Animal Lover

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:14 pm
Simply Keira
Mayviline
Simply Keira
Mayviline

Thank you and also....

User Image

you're welcome and merry christmas  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:11 pm
Simply Keira
Mayviline
Simply Keira
Mayviline

Thank you and also....

User Image

Also thank you for the christmas gift  

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:12 am
Ooooh! Perhaps we should Have a permanent art thread for users to trade art, somewhere?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:25 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
Ooooh! Perhaps we should Have a permanent art thread for users to trade art, somewhere?

Good idea but the idea I would like to follow is the idea where everyone can just drop an art and it doesn't have to be done on a tablet nor only for experts. The whole point of spreading the art to everyone is BC lets face it,don't we all get giddy and happy when we get art (shitty ones too) anyways. The ones that do drive the stress wall is when we pay for someone damn good and we won't know how good of their style(which stresses them as well). So a thread to just drop any art will do and a good note is that often others get a little better at it. So it leaves room for improvement, leaves enough for experts to have fun,and enough room for just anyone to get art or drop randomly whenever they please. If you dare show this halfass skill I have at an art thread in the main Gaia forums....boy the self esteem will go down... So better for a guild to just open a thread where they may feel better and get proper criticism for how they do better or for peeps to just go moe moe on it..
Wow that was too long.  

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:38 pm
Mayviline
M-EWTBAC Mule

Good idea but the idea I would like to follow is the idea where everyone can just drop an art and it doesn't have to be done on a tablet nor only for experts. The whole point of spreading the art to everyone is BC lets face it,don't we all get giddy and happy when we get art (shitty ones too) anyways. The ones that do drive the stress wall is when we pay for someone damn good and we won't know how good of their style(which stresses them as well). So a thread to just drop any art will do and a good note is that often others get a little better at it. So it leaves room for improvement, leaves enough for experts to have fun,and enough room for just anyone to get art or drop randomly whenever they please. If you dare show this halfass skill I have at an art thread in the main Gaia forums....boy the self esteem will go down... So better for a guild to just open a thread where they may feel better and get proper criticism for how they do better or for peeps to just go moe moe on it..
Wow that was too long.
This sounds like such a good idea!!! I'll Create the thread, and tag you in it so you can give advice on how to make it even better, soon! c:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:10 pm
M-EWTBAC Mule
Mayviline
M-EWTBAC Mule

Wow that was too long.
This sounds like such a good idea!!! I'll Create the thread, and tag you in it so you can give advice on how to make it even better, soon! c:

That would be splendid ^.^
Hopefully it could grab some attention to make ppl come in and hang out to draw or get to see everyone else's work.
A good way to get things active here is a must also.  

Vellvett

Cute Bookworm

12,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
⌁Pic-drop-orama! Pictures(Gifs, too)of kitties. Show off YOURS!⌁

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items