Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔
What Holiday does your family/region/religion celebrate?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:21 pm
I'll give everyone who answers a free 50mil!
Tell me about your Holiday traditions!
And if you don't celebrate anything, tell me what your plans are for the winter! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:17 am
We don't celebrate christmas like other people do. I don't decorate my place cause my cats will wreck it.
I visit my parents and we'll have a fancy dinner. And that's it.  

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

AngelBiscuits

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:52 am
Technically I think we should be celebrating Yule because we're pagan, but we've always celebrated Christmas without any of the religious stuff involved so I think we're okay. My mom never wanted to deal with the stigma and Christmas is fun.

This year I put tinsel streamer thingies all around the room, lights up over the window, we have a little tree, I actually crocheted some stockings for us this year since we're actually spending it just the two of us for the first time.

We actually threw a lot of our traditions out since we were short on money until yesterday and had to scramble, but we usually do oranges at the bottom of stockings and pajamas on Christmas eve.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:48 pm
I'm kind of against religion...but I'm very spiritual. I see religion as a way to control people and force them into belief systems.
However, I do enjoy holidays (particularly the Pagan ones because they celebrate Nature...). I also consider Friday the Thirteenth to be a holiday and love it. Thirteen is a wonderful number.
My birthday is one of my favourite holidays. I call it "Second Christmas." cat_wink
I firmly believe that anything that can be imagined/thought of can and will be "real." Because of this, I believe in the existence of every deity/avatar/ascended master/etc.
I view all energy and matter to be "God." I think everyone is an aspect of the Universe meant to discover itself through "life."  

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces