Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:22 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Table of contents

&1. Official Cert
&2. Table of Contents
&3. Basic information
&4. Interests
&5. Appearance
&6. Hive
&7. Lusus
&8. Relationships
&9. Roleplay Log
&10. Battle Log
&11. Art
&12. Misc.
&13. ----
&14. ----
&15. Credits

═━┈┈━═

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:42 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Basic Information

Name:
Anguis Serpen
[anguis; latin for snake
serpen; taken from serpent. also means dragon in latin]

Blood colour:
hightealblood #00A5B8 ▆▆▆▆▆▆

Symbol:
Ouroboros, Snake eating its tail. Symbolic of death and rebirth, a duality symbol. [x]

Personality:
Anguis is a rather outgoing troll, to begin with. He enjoys being out and meeting others, which isn't hard with his rather friendly personality and his innate ability to start up conversation rather easily. While he's not a particularly talkative troll, as he'll gladly listen to whatever you want to talk about for however long, he does like to chat and learn about the other trolls around him. A generally kind and polite force, he is for the most part amicable but he does tend to be a little more sarcastic and sassy around closer friends. If anyone is hurt by his comments, he's always quick to apologize, and he really enjoys spending time out with his friends.

While outgoing, Anguis is rather calm and has a rather level-headed view of things. He cares deeply about his friends and this translates into a sort of habit of trying to keep everyone he cares for out of trouble. He tries to advise against risky actions and if his advice isn't taken, he worriedly tags along despite his own warnings just to make sure the other will be okay. He knows it's dangerous, but he figures that if he tags along he'll be able to help if it all goes wrong. His calm is helpful in most dangerous situations, but there a times where he doesn't quite manage it keep it very well.

A patient troll, Anguis is very tolerant of most harmful actions that are directed towards him. He's hard to get angry intentionally, but as a kid his hold on his temper isn't very great and it can bleed out in terse situations or when he feels his friends are being threatened. He's rather loyal to those he regards good friends, almost blindly, and threats to their health do not carry well with him. His anger isn't very well directed, mostly a barrage of shouting ,and if he can manage it a fight (albeit most of the time he cannot), but it's still something you'd not want to be on the end of. The only time Anguis would not readily jump in to defend his friends is when it's a high blood, as he knows this would cause only more harm than good, but it still causes incredible frustration for him which he takes out on things later.

His calm and patience lends to his curiosity, which is utterly boundless. He loves learning about new trolls when he's out, but is also interested in medical and artistic things. He can sit and read for ages, able to get past what he considers boring in order to get to the information he wants. He learns quickly and can pick up skills in a short manner of time if he works hard enough, which he's willing to put in. He's also interested in fighting and self improvement, trying to buff himself up a little and improve his fighting skills. He finds he learns easier by watching others, which helps when he's practicing what he knows. Anguis is also incredibly organized, although it's a habit formed out of nagging from Dragondad.

His views on the hemospectrum are rather simple. Anguis doesn't really like it, but he's not about to rebel against it quite yet either. He's polite to those above him, but doesn't treat those below him like dirt. Anguis would much rather base trolls on how they act towards others, and often does, but he's not going to act out quite yet until he knows it's safe. He doesn't have a death wish.

Strengths:
--Fast Learner
Anguis picks up on information quickly and is able to apply it quickly to his advantage, which is helpful in most situations. Fighting he is particularly apt in this in, as he can replicate opponents moves if he puts his mind to learning it. The mastery of said information can take days, but for the most part Anguis can learn and retain information incredibly quickly. He does learn faster if he sees it rather than just reading it.

--Caring
Anguis is incredibly caring, always concerned about the well being of those who are close to him. He puts others before his own needs and tries to help out in any way possible if he can with the other. He'd give the shirt off his back if he needed to and he's definitely someone to come to if help is needed. While it's not the most admirable thing, he finds it something that he likes to do and feels like it's right. There's also a small part of him that thinks if he helps others now, when he really needs help he'll get it in return.

--Level-Headed
Anguis is incredibly level-headed, which is helpful when it comes to dangerous situations that can be pretty stressful. He's able to keep his calm and think up quick solutions that can get them out, but he's also in general a very practical troll. It's not a 100% thing, as even Anguis will stress in very, very bad situations, but for the most part he's able to think it through.

Flaws:
--Overbearing
Anguis tries to be responsible and take care of everyone and everything, which means he can be overbearing at times and kind of obnoxious. He knows you're going to get injured, why won't you listen? It doesn't help that he will tag along if you decide to do it anyways, making himself kind of obnoxious. He just doesn't know how to tone back his caring yet. If you react negatively to it, which most do, he does get a little hurt but he does tone back on it a little.

--Stubborn
Anguis' curiosity, combined with his intelligence, can lean to a certain amount of stubbornness though. If he thinks he's right, and has the ideas to back him up, he'll stick to his point until proven utterly wrong. He's willing to break friendships over those ideals, because if he's right then you'll come around to seeing that you're wrong. It's not something Anguis likes, and he hopes it doesn't happen if ever when it comes to stuff like that, but he's willing to take it.

--Compliant
Anguis is absolutely and unquestionably compliant to those he is close to. Once you've proven yourself to him, just by being his friend for awhile or helping him out in a tight spot, he's willing to do anything because he thinks it's been earned despite how easy it is to earn it. He's willing to do anything for them, even go into battle, if asked of him because he wants to help. Because of this, it's easy to manipulate Anguis because he honestly thinks he's helping. Eventually, if the actions go against something he believes in or he's outright told he's being manipulated he'll stop but for the most part it's not hard to manipulate Anguis. If it's a high blood manipulating him, Anguis won't resist even if he knows he's being manipulated because well, there's not much he can do without it getting dangerous for him. Lowbloods, however, tend to have the friendship cut off and Anguis' wrath.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:50 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Interests  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:34 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Appearance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:16 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Hive

New Hemisect city, the city that doesn't sleep. Anguis shares a hive with his sis Forera, a medium sized three story building with enough room for a bunch of trolls to stick around and everything that they need to live.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Lusus

Dragondad is a sort of snake/horned lizard hybrid that gives him a long scaly body with legs and a pair of horns on his head. He's sassy, but well organized and incredibly smart and pushes Anguis to his best abilities. He's able to curl around Anguis' arm entirely at this point, as he's not a very big lusus. Despite his small size, he has some incredibly potent venom in his fangs. Anguis appreciates Dragondad's support in his interest of learning, even if he's pushy sometimes about it.

Dragondad and Anguis get along very well, although they do have the occasional fight. Dragondad is proud of Anguis, how he manages to do everything he puts his mind to, although he wants to make sure Anguis can be the very best and pushes him, which is what causes most of the fights. He's taught Anguis the general basics of troll society and how to live, such as how the hemospectrum works, what other trolls are like, how to fight with his weapon, but he's let Anguis work out his own feelings and thoughts about it. Anguis is, in the end, turning out to be the kind of troll he wanted him to be and he's incredibly proud. But he could still do better on that sword work, come on kid, you know more than that! Move those feet!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:36 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Relationships

Forera: RERA NO- DAMN IT RERA
Vulpin: I owe him.
Luxara: hey pretty lady Well we saved each others lives. That's... something special. She's really nice, I like her a lot.
Trusci: currently meeting
Weywot: Sweet, if a little odd. I hope to see her again

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:38 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Roleplay Log

Complete
=>[META] Rebels - Orange Juice and Toothpaste(!)
[PRP] Tunnels and Trees (Anguis & Weywot) [FIN](!)
[PRP] Oh the places you really shouldn't go (Forera&Anguis)(!)
=>[ORP] Bloodfest 2015 Boardwalk(!)
[PRP] Street Talk [Anguis & Zindel] [Fin](!)
[GRO] Anguis Serpen - Teen (!)
=> [META] Phoenix Initiative HQ
=> [META] An Abandoned Village

Incomplete
[PRP] Sparks Fly (Trusci & Anguis)(!)
[PRP] Homecoming [Anguis & Forera](!)
[PRP] Solid Snakes [Forera & Anguis](!)
[PRP] Second Meeting [Luxara x Anguis]
[Meta-inspired PRP] 3/4 Tunnel Snakes Reunion (+ Anguis)(&)
[LOC] The Skate Queen

Key
*: will not be used for growth reqs
&: unlikely to be completed/abandoned
!: kid rp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:39 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Battle Log

WEAPON: Starter Grade Rapier - 2d6 + 0
It's a very basic sword but he wields it well for someone who looks like he should be punching you.
TRINKETS:
Adept Trinket - Agility B
Novice Trinket - Support A

Complete
=> [META] Phoenix Initiative HQ

Incomplete
[BATT] Snake vs, Steak [Anguis & Forera]

Key
*: will not be used for growth reqs
&: unlikely to be completed/abandoned

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:40 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Inventory

User Image - A pair of dice Luxara gave him at skate queen. They manage to fit on his horns well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Some trinkets he managed to find after fighting Kursha.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - He got this as a kid and it felt vaguely important enough to bring back from his hive. He still doesn't know what it does, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:41 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Reserved

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:42 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Reserved

So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:43 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Reserved

Life isn't always what you think it'd be
Turn your head for one second and the tables turn
And I know, I know that I did you wrong
But will you trust me when I say that I'll
Make it up to you somehow, somehow

I'm so sorry

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:44 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂&&Credits

Homestuck © Andrew Hussie

Anguis Serpen © Peanutbutterpies

Art & Hivestuck © amicableAggressor

Layout inspired by Soldier, Mels, and Mea (they're so lovely hnngh)

misc notes:
the vagabond  
Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces