Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:00 pm
Having a dream about a shooting become representative of your life goals being on track? O_o According to that DreamMoods dream interpretation website, my super-vivid dream last night basically meant I have my life and priorities in order.

Dude. I was being shot at. I had to fake my own death as I witnessed a dreamworld-stranger get killed right next to me and lie in a pool of her blood so I wouldn't be next. And then no one would believe me when I ran into all of the buildings trying to warn everyone that a killer was outside. So I hid in a hair salon. Pretty legit, I know. xd

Man, that was probably the most disturbing dream I've had in years. I have no clue how those dream interpreters somehow think that imagery was a positive experience. ._."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Dream interpretations are weird.

It's like if you google any sort of ailment. You almost always have cancer and are dying.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:38 pm
Well, basic dream interpretations can fluctuate in meanings just like when you're doing tarot card readings - like how if the card is flipped a certain way, it either means a good thing or bad. I'm sure dream interpretations would be the same way; depending on how certain things appear in said dream could determine its meaning and also how it relates to the other aspects of the dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:49 am
Tonight I dreamt that brain-shaped Flamin' Hot Cheetohs were being launched across the school lawn for people to try to catch in their mouths.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers