A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
There's this guy....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Once I find out his locker should I send him love notes and if yes should they be anonymous
  Yes, not anonymous
  Yes, anonymous
  No, just tell him in person
  No. Just no.
  Not sure how to help you, but I just want gold.
View Results

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 pm
I have a crush on him but am not quite sure if he likes me back-like, in that way. Well, I took an accurate quiz about it earlier (like less than 20 minutes ago) of if he likes me back and it said there's a possibility but maybe he's not sure if he likes you like that. Some info IK about him:
-His name (that I'm not putting because it's the Internet and all that...) but I only know his first name not last.
-Hair colour (Black)
-Eye colour (Brown)
-Age (He's 15, I'm 14, he's in my grade because he was held back a grade)
-Physical appearance (I see him every day in 4 classes! Hard not to know!) He's missing the bottom half (about wrist down (ish)) of his right arm and therefore only has one hand and is left handed. (I haven't asked him why his arm is like that, it's personal.)
-I kinda know his locker....I know it's a bottom half and I know the general location of it but am not sure about an exact number...
...that's all I know basically about him...idk him from middle/elementary school
In September I noticed that he had one hand and was intrigued by that...but I didn't ask him...I started having a crush on him sometime in November...he doesn't know...and basically nobody knows I likelike him except a few close friends IRL, and..well, whoever reads this. I'm planning on telling my Mom soon IRL but am not sure when.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:55 pm
emotion_kirakira Aw~ Anon heart Notes that's adorable~
'Course don't just take my word for it I think Everything's Adorable. cat_whee

Getting your thoughts and feelings out on paper is a good idea if you struggle to verbally get everything out there. If you're nervous Anonymity may work so long as as you eventually get around to identifying yourself. 3nodding

I did something similar when I was younger though I sighed my name at the bottom of that confession. cat_sweatdrop

It worked out in the end though~ It really depends on the kind of person you are writing too~ ~ ~ ^u^  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:18 pm
Arillena
emotion_kirakira Aw~ Anon heart Notes that's adorable~
'Course don't just take my word for it I think Everything's Adorable. cat_whee

Getting your thoughts and feelings out on paper is a good idea if you struggle to verbally get everything out there. If you're nervous Anonymity may work so long as as you eventually get around to identifying yourself. 3nodding

I did something similar when I was younger though I sighed my name at the bottom of that confession. cat_sweatdrop

It worked out in the end though~ It really depends on the kind of person you are writing too~ ~ ~ ^u^

Thx for advices and thx for thinking it's adorable...I guess? confused Well u said u think everything's adorable so...
I will find out his locker and then when writing the notes I'll tell him ofc like I like u and etc. but I would give hints to him about who I am ex hair colour and eye colour. (Good luck to him!) if it's anonymous. They might be at first, idk.
Also, what's Anon mean? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:25 pm
twinsister27
Thx for advices and thx for thinking it's adorable...I guess? confused Well u said u think everything's adorable so...
I will find out his locker and then when writing the notes I'll tell him ofc like I like u and etc. but I would give hints to him about who I am ex hair colour and eye colour. (Good luck to him!) if it's anonymous. They might be at first, idk.
Also, what's Anon mean? emotion_kirakira
Hehe Sorry,
Anon is Short for Anonymous~ cat_3nodding

I drove a guy nuts doing that once- I didn't have a crush on him its was more of a Texting prank-

I kept giving him hints and finally he was like- Oh my god who are you??
Sigh My hints were too elaborate it seemed. Haha *Totally did it on purpose* cool ninja  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:37 pm
Well, unlike girls, guys (in my experience) don't usually like the whole "romantic guessing game" because it's confusing. They spend more time just frustrated and confused than giggles and gossips.
So, my opinion is to just tell him in person whenever you're alone.

Or, or, or, you could ask him on a date and be like "I think you're cute and I feel like something could happen here...." (act all nonchalant) so you can go on a date and let him try to see if he can see you in a romantic way as well. I feel that it might relieve some pressure on him to conjure up some feelings instead of blatantly blurting out how you feel.

Off note: Girls like receiving things, and guys like to do things to strengthen relationships. Which is why if a girl recieves and anonymous love note she'll get excited, but if a guy does he'll be confused. It's just how we're hard wired after many many years of watching movies/tv shows/reading books. Example: girl receives flower, boy gets a kiss  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:02 am
If it were me I would tell him in person to see his reaction. I think you'd get a better answer out of him face to face.  

Cheliaa

Hilarious Noob

3,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:52 am
guys tend to prefer you are direct, though you might consider building a friendship with him, ask him to hang out and get to know him better, then ask him on a formal date down the line.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:43 pm
twinsister27

^-^ Maybe you should try walking up to him and saying hi, I know it's really scary, ask a friend to join you but, as a girl, I really like guys that have the courage to walk up to me and be friendly. My ex (he moved away) and I had a crush on each other for two years before we even started talking, the only reason he asked me out was because I was the one to make a move. I'm sly though, I told my sis to invite him to the beach with her, her bf and me wink worked.

Just walk up and try being his friend, he might find it strange if you confess to him without really knowing him first.  

NC_Nana

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:20 am
I have a plan! It's half telling-him-directly half anonymously-giving-him-something Here's my plan:
1) Find 50 cents DONE
2) Buy an anonymous Candy Cane Gram at lunch todayDONE and you can add a message to the Candy Cane Grams so I made the message: I think you're cute. -Anonymous
3) Wait until Monday (15th) DONE! Wish me luck!
EDIT: Change in plans....kinda. Okay, they gave out Candy Cane Grams in T.A. today (Tuesday) AFTER DOING A MATCHMAKER THING (for fun) anyways I gave him one anon and with the message 'I think you're cute'. I'm not IN his T.A. but I heard at the end of fourth period (NOT from him, from my friends) that he had gotten an anonymous Candy Cane Gram and apparently was shocked/crazy/I can't remember ANYWAYS then my friends asked me if I got anyone a CCG (Candy Cane Gram) and I said yes and said not to tell him but I got it for him anonymously and saying that he's cute. HE doesn't know that I bought it for him. Anonymity still in this. Can't wait for tomorrow!
Tomorrow I will:
4) Start making casual conversation with him
5) Bring up anon CCG in conversation
6) Ask him 'What would you say if I told you I bought that'
7) Thus, telling him I bought him said Candy Gram
8 ) smile  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items