Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:34 am
So since today is Thanksgiving, and because nearly everyone would put the obvious things (family, friends, good health, having a house to live in, etc.) at the top of their thankful-for lists, I figured I'd make a thread for all of the smaller, stranger things we're each thankful for. 3nodding

I'll start with one:

*I'm thankful for the basic human curiosity, because without it, we would never grow as a species or explore or find meaning in anything. It's one of the traits that defines us, and it runs especially strong in me; I have the heart of an explorer, and it's the reason why I constantly strive to be the best I can... so that hopefully, one day, I might get to see the stars I've craved from birth. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:42 am
*I'm also thankful for music. I'm constantly setting my life to a soundtrack, and I don't quite know just how different I'd be if I didn't find and understand parts of myself through songs I've heard at the right times.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:43 am
*Chocolate. Because YUM.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:44 am
*The invention of the internet.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:45 am
*Thai curries... emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:47 am
*Literature and written language in general  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:48 am
*Spam-sorting email systems.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:49 am
*Love~ heart  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:50 am
*Makeup. Not because I'm insecure and feel I need it, but because I can make myself look far more badass with it than nature ever intended. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:53 am
*The fact that my wisdom teeth are growing in pretty straight and non-problematic, despite my dentist's incessant nagging that I should get them removed because it's tradition. SUCK IT, b***h. *Flashes wise new teeth defiantly at every dentist ever.* mrgreen  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:32 am
*The video game Xenosaga. That game was my very first source of fascination and inspiration with robotics, and I have to attribute it to being the main reason for my current field of study.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:47 pm
Hiddochi wolf
So since today is Thanksgiving, and because nearly everyone would put the obvious things (family, friends, good health, having a house to live in, etc.) at the top of their thankful-for lists, I figured I'd make a thread for all of the smaller, stranger things we're each thankful for. 3nodding

I'll start with one:

*I'm thankful for the basic human curiosity, because without it, we would never grow as a species or explore or find meaning in anything. It's one of the traits that defines us, and it runs especially strong in me; I have the heart of an explorer, and it's the reason why I constantly strive to be the best I can... so that hopefully, one day, I might get to see the stars I've craved from birth. smile

I heart your optimism and your general revere for the human spirit.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:21 am
I'm thankful that I've had the opportunity to attend the conventions I have gone to and that I've been able to attend my favorite ones again. Plus thankful that I've had the chance to see and/or meet some of the celebrities I love, either from shows I grew up watching and/or ones I'm obsessed with right now. Never thought that I would ever have the opportunity to do something like this more than once.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:43 pm
This is hard. Hiddochi you already mentioned chocolate and a few other little things. Hmm...

Oh!

Sounds weird but I am thankful for Alexandria's insanely curly hair. It has that constant "messy yet styled" look to it. So if we're in a hurry I technically only have to brush one kids' hair instead of two.

It's the small things.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out