Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 100: Mark of Mastery Exam Preparation Class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:16 pm
therealkiru
fiendish az

User ImageUser Image

Eric looked at Angra seriously now. He waved his hand and the door locked after Misty left, the room became soundproof so only the people inside could hear anything he said.

"The last time someone said that, I was 5 years old and my parents were just taken away from me. It was the first time I was born into conflict instead of peace. I was born in a PRISON for all wielders and their families!" his voice shook the room.

"and I grew up in shackles that shocked me each time I fought back. I broke so many shock collars that restrained my power that the first time I killed someone, I ripped off his head and fed his body to his war beast. I was 6."

He grasped a wall.
"My grandmother was locked away in the darkest regions of hell for fighting back and no one could stop her except for someone who stabbed her in the back. That's what mom said. All of the light was sucked out of everything when she was locked away."

The room started to shake.

Kalena hugged Eric tightly
"its ok, calm down."

The shaking stopped

Eric sighed and slid down against the wall into a sitting position also getting out of Kalena's hug
"im sorry. Its hard to not think about it."
He rubbed his head and looked over at Reiko, then he grew a flower in his hand smelling the sweet scent which calmed him down again.
He then smiled up to Angra

"it would be nice to not have to wear gloves to touch people without the risk of killing someone. Im a willing student."
He waved his hand undoing what he did a few moments ago.

"Hey Kalena, how you know this guy?"

Kalena just started to laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Kalena, Eric and Jax
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level:

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Incalculable
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra watched as his words seemed to trigger a rather painful memory from him as Eric started to yell at him claiming the last time someone promised that he went to prison and had a rather awful time being there. His sister tried to calm him down which actually worked surprisingly enough so he took enough huff of his cigarette and waited for Eric to gather himself. After Eric apologized for his outburst and wondered who he was he looked at him and answered."I'm her brother."He answered as he braced himself for another over the top reaction.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:29 am
therealkiru
fiendish az

User ImageUser Image

"See, Eric, freaks. Your in a family of freaks and degenerates." Jax said not flinching.

Eric groaned.
"I don't have time for this." He picked up Jax and threw him out the window.

Then he turned to Angra and smiled
"Awesome! Don't expect me to call you my Great-Uncle though. Its weird enough that Kalena is my Grandmother. So I finally get to meet the elusive brother, awesome....although something X said..." he crossed his arms closing his eyes for a second.

"X said that I looked like you, but that doesn't seem to be the case, unless you changed form which would make sense."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:38 pm
User Image

With: Kalena and Eric
                                          Energy Output Level:

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra glanced at Eric as he grabbed ahold Jax who was trying to start something and threw the poor b*****d out the window of a two story building, He leaned a little to watch Jax plummet to the ground for a moment to grant him the satisfaction of watching fall, Then he looked at Eric who simply sighed at Jax's idiosy, It was for the best any how, Normally if something like that happened in someone insulted his sister he would have likely slowly pulled said person's tongue out, But if he ever should see him again he would have to give Jax a rather traumatic experience to keep him in line much like had plans for his mother..Eric seemed ecstatic by the news, But not as much as he expected which just as pleasing."Please don't, It makes me feel old."He said scratching his head as he listen to Eric talk about how X old him he and his Normal form were somewhat similar so he decided to close the topic."If she's talking about the hair color then probably half of the kids in this school have greyish or white hair..Besides i don't see any simularitys anyhow."Angra said as he continued to scratch the side of his head for a few more momens before looking at Eric and saying."I thinks it's about time for me to teach you how turn that constant problem of yours off when you want too.."Angra said as he was ready to teach Eric how to contral this problamatic power of his for good.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:50 am
therealkiru
fiendish az

User ImageUser Image

Eric nodded with a smile
"yeah alright, although I see a lot of red heads too."

Kalena smiled from ear to ear
"well I think i'll leave you two and see if any of my students are looking for me...or if I need to take over the headmaster position again.."

She turned to leave

Eric chuckled
"kay, seeya Kalena..oh! Wait!" he ran up to her and pulled a grey hair from the back of her head
"ya had a grey."

Kalena sighed
"man....I must be exhausted if the greys are showing up." she left the room however falling over but getting herself up

Eric laughs then turns to Angra
"alright, whenever your ready to begin"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image

With: Eric
                                          Energy Output Level:

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra gave a shrug at Eric's statement about the startling amount of red haired people around the Academy though the only ones he saw were three which really didn't prove much to him. Then from behind that his sister was leaving them alone to do their thing Though Eric didn't seemed quite through with her yet as he plucked a grey hair from the back of her head."..."Angra said nothing as he watched her leave the two of them alone to begin Eric's special training as he told him he was ready to begin snapping him out of his thoughts and glance towards him and said."Alright then..Let's start."Angra stated that Eric's training had begun. First he extended his left hand showing his cigarette which suddenly went up in smoke literally."The problem with is really simple. You have no idea to control it though this is usually a common occurrence to those who channel the Darkness within them. In your case your power is constantly flowing out, In your hands to be more precise, Like a faucet that can't seem to turn off the flow of water properly."Angra started explained as a dark inky aura started to flow outward up his extended arm which in turn caused the shadows around them to draw towards it like it had it's own gravitational pull just a little bit."As you may well know the Darkness is linked to your own emotions, Let them run rampant and lose your cool the Darkness could very well consume you and your heart. The same could be said about memories as well, Harbor onto your painful ones for too long and the Darkness can very well stick themselves onto them as leverage. This means the Darkness can have a larger grip on your if you continue to linger onto the for too long."Angra said as the inky aura around his arm started to slide back into his hand causing the shadows to return to normal."This is a part of your problem..It's well and all that you're still remember those painful memories of what those people did to you, And it's fine to still remember them But the way you remember them is only adding fuel to the flames of Darkness within you."Angra said folding his arms as he sighed."You still want to kill those people don't you."Angra said as his voice dropped all formalities and mercy as it sounded like Angra hit the nail on the head from what he's seen so far with Eric, And it hadn't been that long either."You let your emotions take control of you whenever that part of your past is mentioned and in turn letting the Darkness control your Heart. Denying this fact only means that you're a fool who doesn't seem to know any better.."Angra said as he started glaring coldly toward Eric as he continued lecturing him."Vengeance isn't something i recommend, Your only adding fuel to a flame that has long since burned out..You just letting the Darkness grow inside you until eventually..Your aren't even you anymore.."User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:39 am
fiendish az

User Image

Eric made sure to take in all of what Angra was saying not being bothered by his darkness flowing for a few moments.

"The vengeance I sought is....mostly...in my past." he said in a calm manner
"I see the people who did wrong by my family in this time line and I could strike them down right now...but...if I do, then I become what I sought to stop. I admit, you are correct, nor do I deny the fact that the darkness controls my heart when I am enraged."

He looked down at his hands and sighed looking up at Angra again.
"Even when im calm, I still can't touch anyone with my hands." his eyes showed that this hurt him the most.
"They just wither away...well...except for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image

With: Eric
                                          Energy Output Level:

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra continued to look at Eric with his arms folded as he listened to him explaining that his vengeance was mostly linked to his past which he already established but none the less Eric reflected on it for a bit, He then started to talk about how even if he was under control he still couldn't control his power. After hearing this he couldn't help but chuckle at the simplicity of the problem."The answer to that is the other problem your having, like i said before you don't seem to know how to control this power properly, But luckily for you i'm going to teach you how you can control it."Angra said as his voice had lessen in intimidation as he started to begin teaching him how to control himself better."I'm not sure you're well aware of the fact that your hands are constantly cold are you?"He asked a question for before they began which seemed a rather odd time to ask one.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:02 am
fiendish az

User Image

Eric looked confused as Angra asked if he was aware that his hands were always cold. He shook his head no.
"no, I didn't know"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Carter Light or Master Ruen
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

Out of sheer boredom, he found himself wandering through the halls. Curiosity hit him and he poked his head in to take a look around. It amazed him at how little the place had actually changed. Carter decided to walk the rest of the way in and go to the window. He sighed and leaned on the sill. "Still as good a view as ever."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:48 pm
fiendish az
kurai_18

User Image

Eric looked over to Ruen
"hey, if your looking for Kalena, she just left, Master Ruen" he said a little distracted from Angra  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:30 pm

"Hmm? Oh, no. I was just passing by for one of my top five best views in the school." Carter remarked with a weak smile. He waved them on and continued looking out the window. "Don't let me stop you from interrupting your show of destructive force."
A peculiar sense of humor, yes. Any person who had known him long enough knew what his humor was like. Yet, it was still as horrible as ever.

kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:35 pm
fiendish az
kurai_18

User Image
Eric chuckled and seemed very calm.

"yeah, it is a good view, you can see a lot of the gardens and the forest that one of the past headmaster's planted long ago."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:44 pm

He yawned as he stared out the window, waving a hand to Eric. Carter seemed rather lazy at the moment, like he had lost interest in the current state of the world. He held an airy cheer about him, one that might make the most stressed out person seem to relax for once. "Once, the stars aligned and created everything." He mused. "Such a funny little children's story. How could the stars align to create everything if even nothingness didn't exist?"

kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:05 pm
fiendish az
kurai_18

User Image
Eric chuckled and seemed very calm.

Eric looked over at Angra and chuckled before looking at Ruen
"I never heard that child story, however I do know the story when all light disappeared from the worlds"  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff