Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:22 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image
User Image

((OOC: trying out new internet))

Kalena held onto Lawrence's leg. She put out a mental block trying to extend it to Lawrence so telepathy wont work.

Misty smiled to Allastair blushing. She then pointed down at Kalena hiding behind Lawrence and giggled.
"Seems Kalena tried to sneak in afterward." she muttered to him.

Rose went with Kalen but responded to Al's telepathy message
"a new organization has risen up from the dust, yet its not all that new to us. There are other battles going on within many worlds."

Jaster rubbed his head
"fine, Eric, just....we are gonna have a long discussion later. Even Liya is avoiding me right now. "

Kelina looked at Shido
"hey, 12 siblings. I bet they aren't all dragons. I wanted to have dragon skin gauntlets but hey, no need now. I would have liked to have a bigger family but least I got Rose to keep a even balance on me."

She then heard what Jaster said to Eric
"wait, what did you do to X!"

"Me....as Jax. He lost his temper and hit her against a wall. She cried our eyes went red and she ran off" Jaster said rather calmly as if it didn't bother him. Something was defiantly off with him.

"You hit Liya, a innocent child whos had it hard enough. Someone who sought for protection. Uggggh....." Eric rubbed his face.

Kalena heard this too. This made sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:37 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"That's enough you two. Allastair, Misty glad you 2 can make it. It seems the Organization are making a move. They have sent out there member's and started causing chaos in the worlds. I don't know there purpose behind the attacks but it can't be good. I need you all to go out and stop them. What ever information you guys can find would help a lot." Eclipse explained. "Consider this an official KKA Mission. Shido take Kelina home. Everyone else is dismissed." Eclipse said as Diz walked up next to him as he Sophia and Eclipse teleported back to the Administration office.
Kalen then turned to everyone else. "Ok lets head for the gummy hanger everyone." He said as he walked to the warp gate. -exit-

Shido looked to Kelina. "You can bring the cake. Lets go." He said.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:56 am
Allastair Claudius Granhaven
Keyblade Professor expert
Accompany: Misty -Fiancee
Allastiar followed everyone to the Gummy Hanger with Misty as he walks through the portal. he have his keyblade activated. he holds onto Misty as he remains in the portal. [exit]

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:21 pm
Knux_nyan
]

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Lawrence scoffed and looked to Kalena. "Come on. we're headed to Agrabah to tell Eric to stop lazing about," he said. Before leaving, he walked up to Eric.
"Something's up. Jaster is even more dickish than usual today. It might be all the higher family being affected, but keep and eye on him in particular. Meet us back here and we'll see what's up before Eclipse and crew get to punishment happy on our asses," he whispered to him. He glared at Msity as she giggled before they others left for the hangar.
Another suspicious one. I'll have to figure out how to shut her up later. I can't strongarm the head family... Damn it, this whole thing went downhill to fast, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:26 pm

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image
User Image

((OOC: trying out new internet))

Eric gave a small, silent nod to Lawrence as he watched Jaster.

Kalena followed behind Lawrence.

Kelina looked at Kalena as Shido talked to her.
"hm? Alright. " Kelina left behind Shido

Jaster went to the gummi bay

Kalena looked to Lawrence when they were out of earshot of everyone else
"Kelina, Misty, maybe Eclipse, they know its me. Dammit. Misty wont squeal but Kelina is suspicious."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:22 pm

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

Lawrence nodded. "If Misty won't rat us out, the only thing we can really handle is Kelina. I've been dealing with her all day, but in her current form she may be more of a problem. Hopefully she stays home with that dragon kid watching over her." He looked around to see that everyone left.
"Eclipse definitely knows. He told me in my head. When people here developed that ability is beyond me. I don't know what we can do about him. No chance in hell a couple of students could defeat the headmaster, nor could we really blackmail him with anything right now. I guess our best bet is to hope they weren't lying about the organization and that distracts them from us. I'll do the best I can, but at this moment we don't have much information we could use." Lawrence sighed and began walking toward the gummi hangar.
"You may want to hide out somewhere for a while friend. I don't want you getting hurt if things go south, and it looks like they are at an alarming rate," he said.
(exit to Gummi Hangar)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:35 pm

kefkadragon

User Image

Kalena nodded
"I'm headed back to Destiny Islands. I need to train. Um....gosh I never use this thing but here." she pulls out a rather old looking waterproof cellphone
"Do you got one of these? Um....here." she writes down a number
"This is my cell phone. I....kinda use it. "

She slips the paper in his pocket as he leaves.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:28 pm
King was working on a small patch of land in the garden adding new flowers to the massive collection. "There enjoy your new home little ones." He said as he finished his work. He stood up and sighed more relaxed than he had been in a while.

A twilight portal opened not too far from King and Wraith stepped out of it. He turned to face King and walked towards him. "King there is trouble coming soon and we will need you to be ready both with fresh supplies to make medical supplies and to fight." He stated coldly not bothering to catch the man up to speed.

King turned and nodded understanding not needing an explanation knowing he wasn't about to get one anyway. "I was just about to head back with my new stock so that part is covered." King pointed behind Wraith revealing an oversized box that was filled with everything needed to make potions. "I'll take it over to the infirmary and get to work on making what we will need. Also if this is another war know the only person I am fighting for is my son." King had long grown tired of all the fighting.

"I understand," Wraith said turning around and walking back through his twilight portal.

King walked past where Wraith had left and put the lid on the box he had been filling."....Why can't they stop fighting all the time." He sighed picking the box up with ease and carrying it off to the gardens main gate. He didn't care to travel by portal and waste seeing the scenery.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash