Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

"I apologize again. Eclipse....they have made there move again." Diz said as Eclipse sighed and nodded.
"The Organization."
"What? There still alive?" Kalen asked surprised.
Diane and Mariana were just confused while Shido just stood there.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:34 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret sensed a battle going on he pulled out Shadow weaver and opened a portal."Congratulations you two I hope you both live forever in happiness but I think I need to help someone... Thank you for allowing me to witness such a happy occation... Forewell."He walks through the portal towards Xeros group on the islands.
{Exits}
User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:03 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia sighed
"I pray they never got my dark side. Eclipse, I hate to say this but I think I should hang around here. I'm not as strong as I was before that last 'incident'."

"Grrr let me at them" Kelina growled and reached for her weapons but once again forgot she was relieved of any weaponry.

"How about no, Kelina. If Eclipse and DIZ approves, you need to train Sophia. After all, you did adopt her as your student, and both of you aren't as strong as you once were. You can teach her stealth and fight with bamboo."

Rose smiled turning to Kalen
"cuz I'm not letting you go into battle without me"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

"i need to look after the school for now. There are 2 locations that need help. There was a third but it seems Niko is already on that. La Cité des Cloches, and Traverse town could use assistance. Listio is already in traverse town and i believe an old acquaintance is in La Cité des Cloches." Diz said explained.
"Alright." Kalen summoned his keyblade and as he did so his outfit changed in a flash of light to his normal attire.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:13 am
kalenakeeper

(posting here because we don't really need a post saying "they landed in the hangar and went to the garden" and the main island has new people talking there.)

Lawrence quietly walked into the gardens and hid himself behind a tree. He saw that people had gathered here, but the ceremony seemed to be over. Damn it! We're to late. It can't have been for nothing. I'm sorry Eric. The plan failed. They beat us. All we can do now is hope your task is really just a simple distraction and not something dangerous, he thought. He walked back toward the entrance and waited for Kalena.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:25 pm

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image
User Image

((OOC: sorry for this long post, my mind is....well.....long winded....))

Kalena snuck out of Lawrence's ship and hid behind him. She smiled faintly seeing Rose in....wait....was that her wedding dress!?

Eric walked up and saw Kalena was getting flustered. He walked past and bumped into Jaster
"Yo, did I miss it?"

Jaster looked at Eric and smirked and hit his shoulder
"yeah you missed it! You were supposed to be here! Now cuz you weren't here, we gotta go straight into battle on other worlds!"

Eric gave a nervous look
"yeah, well....I was out getting Kelina's soul."

"yeah that's bullshit. Shido did that! I'm starting to think that your getting lazy and that you should go back to your own time line! "

"WHAT! ARE YOU F---ING CRAZY!?" Eric shouted out loud
"IM NOT GOING BACK THERE! That is a death sentence! I though you were cooler than that!"

Jaster looked at Eric and pushed him onto the ground .
"just stay out of my way."

Kalena gave a bit of a whimper, staying hidden behind Lawrence. She was lucky no one other than her brother, Eric, and Lawrence knew this form of hers.

Rose had disappeared but came running out in her normal clothing
"Lets get going. I'm sorry but I think Kalena not being here was a good decision, but I think she'll be at one of the battles. Kelina, go back home. Jaster, take her home."

"nah Rose, ya need me. Send Eric, he missed the wedding."

Eric got up dusting himself off.

Rose sighed and looked to Eric
"sorry Eric, but take my sis home, but don't let her leave and don't let Kalena near her. I like Kalena a lot but..." she sighed rather heavily.

"She'll give her power or weapons." Jaster finished Rose's sentence.

Kelina rolled her eyes eating cake.

Eric scratched his head.

"I though you just said she can train me and be here" Sophia said.

"oh, yeah, right." Rose scratches behind her head then looks to Kalen
"lets get going, dear."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:13 pm

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

(it's fine. I wish I could be that detailed sometimes. sweatdrop My posts seems tiny compared to others sometimes, even if I think they're massive with the restricted text box when making posts)

Lawrence sighed at Jaster. "Are you a massive ponce to all your friends or are Erics just the exception," he sneered before putting resting his hands behind his head. "Now if all of you can stop acting like gigantic assholes to those who don't deserve it," he said glaring at Jaster. "What the hell is attacking now..." he looked around the room, "and why is crazy psychobitch not restrained?" he said pointing to Kelina.
Now I owe Eric a belt AND failed to piss off the administration. This day keeps getting worse. Any more of this bullcrap and I'll probably start swinging at this rate, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:21 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image
User Image

((OOC: heh, yeah, sometimes it good, sometimes its.....annoying, to let my mind loose))
((im not even sure where anyone is))

Jaster looked at Lawrence
"Eric should have been here. Even Shido made it! Anyway, the organazatation is attacking. Mom isnt restrained because she broke out of it and her heart was restored.....erm...heart or soul. Eh..." Jaster calmed down shrugging his shoulders.

"Im harmless, Lawerence. Unless I wanna fight." Kelina grins

"least Kalena didnt come. We need to move." she looked to Kalen  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:41 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Lawrence rolled his eyes. "Wow, Eric was right. You higher ups are just stalling us. If you're going to lie to my face, at least make it believable. The organization is dead. I wasn't even enrolled here when you guys smashed them and I know they're gone. Keep your petty hatred toward an innocent woman out of the lives of the students who have befriended her," he said with disgust before turning to Kelina.
"Previous events state otherwise madam."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Eclipse looked in Kalena's direction and smirked before looking away. "You can use my ship. It should still be in the docking bay." He said as Kalen and Shido nodded. "Also Lawrence the organization is still alive....i should know....my nobody leads them." Kalen said as he took Rose's hand. "Lets go."
"You guys go. Eric go with them. i'll look after Kelina." Shido said.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:05 pm
Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

"And I'm the bloody king of Agrabah. Speaking of which, what's taking him so long? Eric wouldn't spend this much time on that world unless something came up," Lawrence said to himself. He shrugged before seeing a smirk on the headmaster's face. Eric will come back soon enough, he thought.
"You seem to have a sudden interest in my friend here headmaster. I'd be careful, lest you put your current relationship in jeopardy," he said smirking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:19 pm
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
while everyone heading out for a fight and the wedding is pretty much over. no one seems to talk to Talia or even know that she still there. she gets up and telepathy everyone "I am heading to Traverse Town and other places"

she simulated Solaris to a keyblade sword and zapped out of the gardens fast. [exit]
kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:38 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

'Sophia and anyone else here may not know who she is but i am not so easily fooled. She still has that.....unique aura.' Eclipse said telepathically to Lawrence.
"Alright time to take the fight to the organization." Kalen said as he led Rose away from the group. Shido walked over to Kelina and stood next to her as she ate her cake. "And now you have a brother-in-law. You should be lucky you only have one. I have 12 siblings." Shido said.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:14 am
Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Lawrence's eyes widened for a moment, then morphed into a glare. Two people invading my head within ten minutes. Can't a man even have his brain to himself anymore? he thought, hoping that Eclipse would take note. He stared unwavering at Eclipse and smirked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:18 pm
Allastair Claudius Granhaven
Keyblade Professor expert
Accompany: Misty -Fiancee

Allastair and Misty arrived on the set as he poofs in. he dust himself off fairy magic and puts Misty down. as he telepathy Rose "Sasha..Rose what going on?''

he walks up to Eclipse and seen conversation is continued. "Sorry for lateness..i am rusty on teleporting.' he said to all.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas