Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:20 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

"With these rings there love stands true. I present to you Rose and Kalen. The new married couple. You may kiss the bride." Diz said as Kalen nodded before moving in gently and kissing Rose as everyone in the seats stood and cheered.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:24 pm

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose kissed Kalen back

Kelina looked at Shido and shrugged her shoulder
"Hey, cant say I didn't try. Not like I could anyway"

Jaster smiled and placed his fingers in his mouth whistling and grinned

Sophia chuckled but stayed in her seat.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:31 pm
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
after the wedding vows, Talia clapped her hands softly then she looks at Garret. her blue eyes visualized them as team and lovers. shes feels a tiny glimpse of hope in him. she smiles little at him and she whrisper to him but he could not hear it. her lips moved but the words are from her heart.

she then close her eyes and feel confidence through this wedding ceremony. there was the old man in her mind again and he smiles at her, he shows her another keyblade that belongs to someone. he mentions that only through the moment of despair Garret will retrieve his second keyblade. the man disappear as she opens her eyes. she thought of a song and she starts to sing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr_Xa_b0fds&list=PLcCQJuPwyya3uxri7ZCiDDjMwaaVXz7DK&index=98
kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:38 am
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret saw Talia whispered something at him but he isn't a lip reader so he couldn't make out what she said."Hmhmhm she is a lively one I think your Grandfather would approve..."" You really think so? Since when do keyblades play match maker?"Shadow chuckled at his words he made it sound so weird like."You would be surprised Young Hiroshima I played match maker with every Hiroshima that weilded me and they all lived happy lives..."Garret shook his head at Shadow rolling his eyes."So you are a hand me down keyblade hahaha!""Pfft kids... No respect for the elderly..."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Kalen pulled back with a smile as he looked to everyone. Eclipse was applauding with Niko, his mother, and Diane. He looked up to where Kelina and Shido were and nodded to them as he took Rose's hand and led her down the steps toward Eclipse and Sophia.
"Congratulations you 2." Eclipse said with a caring smile.
"oooooh my son." Mariana grabbed Kalen and gave him the equivalent to a bear hug. "Augh...mom....air.." His mother eeped before letting him go.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:29 pm
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
Talia stop singing and see that every one congratulated the two newlyweds. she steps down and walks to Garret, she studies him. then touchs Solaris as it scans Shadow Weaver. it beeps and started to talk to Shadow Weaver and Garret.

"I praise you fellow Shadow Weaver on your efforts to teach these younger generations of being a skilled keyblade descendant. yes, they are stubborn and don't like to be arranged. however, the fact that they have history of darkenss leaves them in risk with our enemies. if they do not become strong and find each other, our enemies take no chances to turn them against each other.."

Talia sighs and relucantly hearing Solaris speaks out. "i agree with him. after every one leaves here, we need to discuss this. i rather have a partner that has my back then turn to darkness. you should know that your great grandfather want you to become stronger.."

she left after speaking to them and sat next to Jaster.
kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:57 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Shadow glowed to reach Sol."Now Sol yes darkness is bad but if Garret can control it he can use it for good as a creation of both light and darkness it is safe to say Garret has been in my care since his coma if not for me he would became a heartless or worse. If kids need to defeat the darkness they need to learn from it in order to defeat it and Garret has enough darkness to make himself a nobody. I would not let that happen like every Hiroshima before him they all had a darkness like storm inside of them it's the source of their power and a curse their symbol was a serpent Garret is destined to become a great warrior he can influence people he has had that gift since he was a child. He won't let your weilder down I have made legends for many centuries of Hiroshima bloodline I have a feeling even without the mark of mastery he will still have a great impact on the world and all he meets..."" huh...? Was she judging me?"Garret blinked a couple of times he was confused she just came up and left? He wasn't sure what to think about all this.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:36 pm
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
while Talia was not looking at Sol, he disappeared and reached to Shadow Weaver. he reconnect to Garret's keyblade intelligence. "I agree and know that you doing a great job with Gartet. my weilder is not trying to judge you both in any form. she battles her own darkness and made her halftime weak.she lost her home and memories. i was created to guide into the light and help others like her.

i never knew her parents, the scientist who read about discovery of nobodies and heartless. her story and his have to be legendary..."
kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:11 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret stared at the two wondering how in the heck that girls key charm got on his blade..."Just give the boy time I will make him a proper partner for your Talia he knows alot about fighting he has read just about every type of book on arts of war I even test him he was a mercenary in Traverse town hunting down heartless for just enough money to survive on. He defeated his first boss and only came out with minor wounds mind you he only got that far with my instructions still curious about his real keyblade though normally a keyblade fits the weilders element or personality."" Uh... Can you guys not talk like I'm not present? It's kind of weird..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:17 am
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
Solaris blinked at the sight of Garret request. "Very well Shadow Weaver. all we can do is push these kids to do their best. "

the key charm returns to Talia and she she places her hand on it. the charm turns into the actual keyblade. she looks down at it. "Whether he tag along or not,there a mission for that keyblade to be found."

Solaris flickerd its wavelength on and off. he knew that its going to be long wait for arrogant boy to come through in time. the boy sound unsure of everything and his keyblade on his side. nether less, him finding the moment to capture his great grandfather keyblade is his own journey not Talia.

Talia turns to jaster. "i never thought that team up with another heartless or nobody be so hard. i already feel the pain, when you looking for someone.i wish, i find love like aunt rose." she said to Jaster
kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:15 am
]

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image
((internet problems here now too. ******** centurylink x_x we can get suddenlink here now but problem with living in my area is that 'inside wires' are outside the house and they want $80 for internet alone, unlimited fast internet, and I'm paying $90 for phone and internet. Crappy internet))

((took me 10 times to try to post this!))

Rose smiled happily
"I finally have a mother!"

"In law" Kelina grumbled as she left the infirmary through the open window and walked up, even without magic, there was a dark presence around her.
"so your my sister's mother in law...."

Rose slapped her forehead as Kelina made herself known
She turned to Kelina
"I will put you back in Sunset Terrace if you don't behave. Or do you want me to call your 'friend'." Rose's voice turned serious.

"Grrr....." Kelina looked away
"better get a big piece of cake."

Jaster looked at Talia and hugged her close
"yeah, it is hard. I mean, think Jax and I get along well cuz he's my nobody? Naw. Hey, I'm sure you will find love like Rose and Kalen does. "

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:01 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Is that lip i hear?" Mariana said with a fire in her eyes.
"Whow mom calm down. Its ok." Kalen said a bit worried but those words seemed to do the trick as Mariana did a 180 and smiled. "Of course. Its your day after all. Ooooh come here." Mariana then hugged Kalen for a second before moving over and hugging Rose. "Take care of my son will you?" She asked. Eclipse brought Kelina a plate of cake. "Here."

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:37 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose smiled and hugged Mariana back. She didnt mind a tight hug.
"I plan to, but you can come visit if you want. Although my sister will be staying with us....sadly. She's my responsibility now. Long story short, she knows the reaper and pissed him off but as long as she behaves, she'll stay alive."

"hmmph. Whatever." Kelina said to Rose's statement. She then looked to Eclipse and took the cake and walked off.....until the forcefield hit her back to stay near Rose.
"Oh you gotta be kidding me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:50 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

"You don't have to worry about the so called reaper anymore. I had a chat with hades." Shido said as he walked up to the group.
"i see you were successful then." Eclipse said.
"Yup."
"i apologize for the intrusion on this little event but some things have popped up that need our attention. We are gonna have to cut the honeymoon short i'm afraid." Diz said behind them as he walked toward them.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:52 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

"there are two reapers in my life, dragon. Hades, and another with sunken in grey eyes that changes its form. Sasha sicked it on me after i beat her up good" Kelina grinned and ate cake.
"beat me almost to death for each keyblader I killed"

Rose sighed hearing what Kelina and DIZ said
"Sis, one, shut up. Two, dont say that when we have a guest. "

She then looked to Kalen and DIZ and sighed
"aw man. Well, I can change and i'll be ready for battle."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items