Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Gateway Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:55 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty blushed as Allister changed the background and her wardrobe. She was wearing a red dress, and the only time she's seen someone in a tuxedo was many years ago

"..y...yes " she blushed deep red, even the moonlight couldn't hide this blush.
She gently takes his hand getting up from the bench.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:24 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"I have never danced in all my life time. Like DK, I am a warrior always too busy to relax, this is the first time in many years that I have had a chance to relax." Misty smiled to Allister. She was unsure about the future and the choices she would make.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

"you should relax and DK need do the same. after fighting many wars, you need time for yourself." he spins Misty around and freezes time where they at? as he kept up with Misty body languages and signs, he is reading into her like a book.

"Let me do, all the warrior like stuff for you and you take care of us all being injured.'

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:01 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty sighs and shook her head no.
"I can't do that, Al. Im not a healer, nor do I wish to be." she sighed and rested her head on his shoulder as they danced, she held him tighter.

"Im a fighter, when war starts, I am one of the first out there in the battle. Im used to taking a lot of hurt."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia walked out of the academy. She barely was able to see where there was a time pause in effect. She couldn't see past that spell.

She walked towards the portals narrowly avoiding the stop magics. She headed towards the Radiant Garden's portal.

She entered the portal to radiant gardens.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

"Someone has the enter the garden here..."he sense another prescence nearby but he continues to dance and soothe Misty for the day. he twirls her around and rubs her shoulder." Well, I do not lose to you. so promise me, you won't get too beated up."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:24 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"I will try, Al." she smiled as they danced, she continued to rest her head on his shoulder.
"I took on a very skilled warrior and she was close to beating me down but we came even. It was bad when she managed to almost kill DK in front of her boyfriend. She was a nobody for a short while because he held her heart."

He could feel her claws on his back a little bit as she held him tight
"but you know her, always fighting against death."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:25 am
Quote:
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

as he continues to still dance with Misty, he felt bit tired and sort of sleepy. so he have him and Misty sits down on the bench again. he undone his spell and have the garden backs to normal. it was getting late and he looks at the moon for a moment.

"How strong are you, Misty?" he takes out a cigarette and starts to lit it with his smoke lighter. the cigarette stick starts to smell like toxic smoke as he takes a puff at it.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:20 pm
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Misty smiles as time resumes as they sit down, her clothes change back to normal however on their own.
"Strong enough to carry you." she smiled.

Eric rubbed his eyes sleepily
"hey Misty, yo Al. Nice night eh?" he waved at them before climbing a tree and laying down on a branch.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

Allister heard Eric behind him by a nearby tree and waves at the man as he turns around to see."It sure is...Pal. me and my lady friend is having romantic night."

he winks at Misty and scratchs his eye patch , all of the sudden. "i sure would take this off.."

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:46 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty kissed Allister gently as she slowly brought her hands under his bangs as she took a hold of the fabric holding onto his eye patch. She started to take it off.

Eric was sound asleep.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

Allister blushes as Misty off his eye patch and his other eye being exposed. it was scratched and it was irritated. he grabs the eye patch and hugs Misty. he saw that it was getting late and maybe ask Misty for a Night Cap. he grown to love her company.

"This eye is really cursed one but I still see fine with my right eye." he said then kiss her on the cheeks. "i enjoy our time out here.'

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:18 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty smiles to Allister, she'd imagine that his eye was itchy so she didn't move when he was scratching around his eye.

"Yeah, me too. Although..." she pointed towards the horizon, the sun was rising, slowly making her red hair seem to flow like fire although it was just hair.

"i think we stayed up all night. It happens."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Eric walked outside, he was happy the academy kept this small area with a magic barrier that kept the weather out. He looked down at the ground.

Misty smiled then looked at Eric leaving the academy
"hey Eric, whats wrong?"

"nothing. Everything's fine..."

"bull s**t it is, now what is it? I know that face, ive seen it in many faces. They want to run away from their problems." she sat down on a bench and patted the seat next to her.
"now sit"

Eric sighed and sat next to Misty.
"I realized that even little Ene is growing up. She didn't want to be on my shoulders anymore. Heh, I doubt that they'd remember that Light asked Jaster to watch after them like a god father or something. It makes me feel....empty.....cold...like i'd need my gloves again."

Misty sighed
"that's the problems about knowing that there are people who live longer than others....mortals are like....mayflies. Your mortal too, even if Kalena's immortal and your grandmother. Eric, you need to remember to keep the joy in life. If you lose sight in that, you'll become a empty shell, one that I swear Kalena's brother was for a while. You don't wanna become like that, do you?" she poked Eric's shoulder

Eric started to tear up

Misty sighed
"Even the guys I like, Erin is only a teenager and he's a mayfly, and Al, he's not a mayfly but he's....well....I think he's trying to hide that he's dying to me. He just wants to have a happy ending as do many people when they're going. What would your happy ending be, Eric. Life with Reiko, having fun, or sulking that people are forgetting."

"Happy....I just...." he sighed
"I haven't seen Reiko in a few months and its driving me crazy! I want to protect her but she doesn't need protection. She's strong. The bad people that were going to take her home world are stopped..."

he rubbed his face
"I dunno, I don't know what I want to do right now. Mabye just lay there in the snow and let it cover me for a while. I haven't decided."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff