Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Gateway Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:44 am
fox137
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
NinjaDragon66
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

Kalena gave a gentle nod to Eric and Lawrence
"Alright. I think we can all rest now."

She laughed to Kalen
"hehe."

Dk slowely walked out of the portal. She slowely laid Kie and Kira down on the soft grass.
"Kalena, we need healing..." she panted, her breath was raspy.

"can you get to the infirmary?"

She grabbed Kira again lifting him
"i can...try." she grit her teeth and carried Kira to the infirmary, but she soon fell hard onto her chest. Kira landed on her back.

Kalena let out a painful cry. She immediately knew what was wrong with DK.
"Dk, you rest there. You'll injure yourself worse." she ran to her lifting Kira off of her and healed Kira's exhaustion and wounds.

Dk stayed down. ((italics are telepathy between the two))
"how bad is it?"

"all of your ribs are broken. You have a broken shield arm. You just rest."

"I'll get Sasha out to you soon. Until then, you just stay there" she said rolling Dk onto her back.

"Discipline Jaster. He is not ready to use the power he got with time travel.

Jaster looked around silently.
He caused this.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:37 pm
The black dragon lands in front of them "when he wakes up tell him next time we meet we will be enemies again i only helped you because the girl was interfering with my plans. the dragon turns back into his human form and by surprise it is blaze the dragon reaper. Blaze walks off without saying a word he sees the man in black he has a odd feeling when seeing him but for now blaze returns to hide out in the floating gardens

User Image

Kira wakes up and and stands up "what happened did we win." Kira wounds are healed "thank you " he looks at kalena "i dont think i will be able to fight for a while i still have not fully recovered from blazes poison. in the final moments against the little girl i thought i was dead. i even considered using something my family made me swear to never use. " Kira feels like his heads in a vice

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:44 pm
"Guys....little help?" Shido said trying to unlodge himself from the wall above the group. Before he could say anything else. Eclipse appeared grabbing's Shido'd shirt and pulling him from the wall before Teleporting again with Shido in front of the group. Eclipse stood up with a sigh as Shido fell on his a**. "Thanks." Shido said as Eclipse nodded to him. He walked over to his brother then. "Kalen. Go to the infirmary. Rose is there." Eclipse said. Kalen's eyes went wide as he ran off. Eclipse then looked at Kalena before walking over to her. "We have much to discuss." He said standing over her.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:57 pm
fox137
holloween-hound
kefkadragon
NinjaDragon66
knux_nyan

Kalena nodded to Eclipse.
"Yes, we do."

She looked at Kalen
"Kalen, tell the nurse we'll need a stretcher. I don't want to move DK any more."

She then looked at Kira and sighed softly.
"yes, you won for the time being. Go ahead and rest. Dk won't be moving much either for a while. She has multiple broken bones."

"and I don't feel a thing."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

"I think a bit of work on the academy defense's are in order...and a little bird told me you have something to tell me." Eclipse said as he stood there before Kalena.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:15 pm
fox137
holloween-hound
kefkadragon
NinjaDragon66
knux_nyan

"a bit? That's understated Eclipse." Kalena said
"the systems need a hell of a lot of work, which YOU and DIZ will be doing together."

She summoned the Headmaster's Key to her hand. It looked like a weathered old keyblade.
User Image

"Im thinking of giving you the headmaster ship early...however you used your 'reaper' power. Remember, I can see everything that happens in this academy. I plan to leave the Headmaster's position soon."

She looked over the keyblade
"Are you certain that you are ready, or are you trying to blind me, like so many of those that Ive known?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image

"Death has no control of me anymore. What power i have i have full control of. To be blind is to not see and i do not deceive you. I am ready for this." Eclipse said looking determined.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:27 pm
fox137
holloween-hound
kefkadragon
NinjaDragon66
knux_nyan

"I was hoping to have this in a more formal occasion, but I'll still be around if you need guidance. When you take this keyblade, you will be connected to the academy on such a level that has driven many headmaster's insane. You will find that you may have problems thinking. Your place will be here amongst the academy, protecting everyone inside her."

She took a deep breath. The last time this was done, she was given the keyblade without knowing what was going on until it was too late. That was 20+ years ago.

"Eclipse, summon your keyblade" she said summoning her keyblade, Dreamcatcher

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie lays in the grass face down but he doesn't look quite right his skin is darker and he isn't moving or breathing. after a minuet of laying there with out doing anything his eyes shoot open and he sits up and his cheeks bulge out as he opens his mouth and pure darkness pours out and onto the ground around him. After what seems like a bathtub full of it falls out of his mouth his eyes roll back and he collapses onto it. it then climes back on him on over his cloths and taints them a dark purple. His eyes where they are white turn back and his teeth get very sharp. When its done increasing him 2 little bits clime on his back and start floating over his back making a very very small looking pair of 2 wings they seem to just float there with nothing on them. He lays on the floor gasping for air as his lungs were just opened after being filled with that stuff. His eyes open but his body no responding to him.-
User Image
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: new Kie

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:45 pm
fox137

Dk slowely moved her head up. She winced
"Kie, are you ok?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

"I do not think the x-blade would work here so i will use the one that chose me in the beginning." He said as he summoned his own keyblade. (see profile for pic)

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie there on the ground panting and getting his air flow back gulping down some air he would sallow hard but he was basically paralyzed for now his eyes still very much open.-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:09 pm
fox137
holloween-hound
kefkadragon
NinjaDragon66
knux_nyan

Kalena raised both her keyblade and the headmaster's key touching the 3 keyblade tips together.
"I, Keyblade Master Kalena, renounce my position as the Headmaster of the Kingdom Key Academy to Keyblade Master Eclipse. May he be guided by the wisdom of headmasters of the past."

The Headmaster's key disappeared from Kalena's hand and into Eclipse's free hand.

"and now, you will be called Headmaster Eclipse of the Kingdom Key Academy." Kalena smiled and she gave a slow curtsey to him.

"aww you retired. That stinks" Sasha came running up with a stretcher. She saw Kie and Dk on the ground and sighed.
"im going to need another stretcher"

"no just sling me over your shoulder Sasha, put Kie on the stretcher. IM conscious, hes not."

Kalena went over to Kie lifting him onto the stretcher.

Sasha slung Dk over her shoulder.
"hehe, I bet your not going to know what to do with all the free time you got now, ey Kale?" Sasha laughed

"I got a idea, lets get them in though."

Sasha took Kie and Dk into the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:25 pm
Fiendish Az

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

slowly, shade got up from his spot on the ground, picking up his keyblade and letting it vanish, he then turned. "I don't know about everyone else, but I think its about time to turn in for the day." he said as he gave a stretch before heading into the school.

-exit-  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

Eclipse gave a small nod back to Kalena with a small smile. "Agreed. But for now i shall head to the admin office and set the Academy to repair mode. Diz should be heading there as well." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out