Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie jumped out and grabbed her hand before she fell to the ground from where they were next time think before you walk or did you forget we were floating in the air also i dont have a girl friend if you meant misty shes dead or a dream eater and like 50 years older then me she just likes i pet her he says holding her and looking down at her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:26 pm
fox137

"I totally forgot heh.." Talia smiles as she look into Kie eyes, something about him was good and terrifying. she hugs him tight and listened to his heart beat
"I hear, your sister voice in my head..she calls me to her side."  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie turns her head to the side and yells in her ear SHUT UP I LUCIEL AND GO BACK TO SLEEP! he yells in her head and it makes a loud ringing sound in her head but the voice went away for now his heart beat much faster then others as he was always stressed-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:48 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
kimi23loveheart

"I guess we are waiting for the next war."

DK was still in a deep sleep. It was apparent she didn't sleep as much as Kalena did.

Sasha was going thru vials of potions used taking inventory.
"I think the big wave is over. Dk's probably going to sleep until her bones knit together, or a day, whichever comes first. I'll have to keep a eye on her though, she doesn't exactly understand 'stay put and out of danger.' She won't exactly tell me or really anyone what her relationships are or why she is the way she is and not like Kalena is. Its bad enough that there are two versions of the same person in the current time line." she rubbed her head.

"well what I know is that shes been to two different universes. This universe and then another one where she had a brother that would pretty much do nothing to help her, instead make her life harder than it needed to be....including starvation. She said this last year."

She then heard Kie talking about her
"im not 50 years older than you, Kie. More like 500 years older." she said, loud enough for the two to hear her.

she then cleared her throat.
"maybe I should get Dk a dorm here, shes not headed back to her place any time soon. Not if I have anything to say about it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:57 pm
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjaDragon66
kimi23loveheart

"I guess we are waiting for the next war."

DK was still in a deep sleep. It was apparent she didn't sleep as much as Kalena did.

Sasha was going thru vials of potions used taking inventory.
"I think the big wave is over. Dk's probably going to sleep until her bones knit together, or a day, whichever comes first. I'll have to keep a eye on her though, she doesn't exactly understand 'stay put and out of danger.' She won't exactly tell me or really anyone what her relationships are or why she is the way she is and not like Kalena is. Its bad enough that there are two versions of the same person in the current time line." she rubbed her head.

"well what I know is that shes been to two different universes. This universe and then another one where she had a brother that would pretty much do nothing to help her, instead make her life harder than it needed to be....including starvation. She said this last year."

She then heard Kie talking about her
"im not 50 years older than you, Kie. More like 500 years older." she said, loud enough for the two to hear her.

she then cleared her throat.
"maybe I should get Dk a dorm here, shes not headed back to her place any time soon. Not if I have anything to say about it."

Talia rubs her ears a little bit and then calms down Kie with a hug, she did not finish her sentence when she were explaining to Kie. his voice rings in her head quite a bit but she did not mind that. her personality was pretty much laid back and down to earth.

"No..not in that way Kie, I meant in with War...she had called me to fight with the heartless. Don't you remember?''

she looks concern as she fears that she will be called on and she lose more time here at the academy. her master left her here to train and find answer about herself but he never came back for her.

fox137

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She shook her head and scoffed. "Nope, just a gun with a long range. This...magic is new to me. But, I've done medical stuff on the go, sometimes improvising as we got going."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

"Oh god don't jinx it. I'd rather not have another war after the last one. That includes time travel. Hate it." Kalen said with a laugh.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie rubs her head lightly and hugs her back you will be fine here with me she cant call you while your close to me he says trying to relax her hugging her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart
[/spoilers]

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:33 am
Kira looks at sahsa "if you think you can fix them be my guest but i should warn you my wings will burn a person from time to time. as for the poison i know that much already. Blaze will most likely try to poison something else or find a way to spread his poisons to everyone just to draw his targets out. we are lucky he used only a small dose of poison on the water and on me his usual amount of poison would be able kill a entire den of dragons. " Kira sixth sense kicks in telling him to avoid the cafeteria whenever this happens he usually ends up going against the sixth sense and doing what it tells him not to do. "the weird thing about my wings is i have no clue who shot them with that big shot,. all i remember is getting shot in the wings and knocked out of the sky."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:15 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66

Rose laughs as well
"yeah, I guess im lucky to not know it....time travel I mean."

Sasha smiles working on Kira's wings
"its no problem. I may look dainty but Ive been burned many times by dragons. Dk used to live with a huge bunch of them back at her place, she calls the café, but its more of a mansion." she giggles.

"everything was harder as a tiger, im happy to have fingers. So helpful instead of having to do everything with your tail and teeth....sometimes paws."

Her smile disappeared.
"maybe there are more people after you than you know, Kira. There are dragon hunter blood lines long forgotten newly awoken....because of Dk and you, dragon humans....that's what im thinking sadly." she sighed.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:26 am
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

fox137

Lawrence shrugged at Nami. "I guess i've just never been exposed to it. All my friends were either melee grunts or stuck in the strategist or medical tents," he said. He heard Kalen's comment about time travel.
This place is bloody weird. Dragons, time travel, it's like some weird fantasy novel written by overly imaginative teenagers, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:37 pm
kefkadragon
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

fox137

Lawrence shrugged at Nami. "I guess i've just never been exposed to it. All my friends were either melee grunts or stuck in the strategist or medical tents," he said. He heard Kalen's comment about time travel.
This place is bloody weird. Dragons, time travel, it's like some weird fantasy novel written by overly imaginative teenagers, he thought.

fox137

Talia smiled as she feel better after the hug from Kie. she leans back and wipes her face, thinking that Kie was not a bad guy after all. every one just needed some tender loving care, a hug fills her heart with love. she parts her lips and whrisper into Kie's ear.

"Would you like to be my fight buddy or Spar...we could practice together or go out-t?'' she freezes up, she never asked a guy out on a date but then Kie might be to young to go on one.

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:56 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She decided against telling anyone what her and her brother did. The most they would know is that she was good with guns and him good with a sword. "Twilight Town wasn't exactly what everyone thought it to be. Of course, we had the normal heartless ruckus but after moving into town and our mother died, it pretty much sucked since everything went haywire."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image

Kalen sighed before a wave of light passed over the entire room them revealing the room with a more festive look for christmas leaving Kalen dumbfounded. "What the heck just happened?!"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:29 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan

Lawrence nodded at Nami. "Things weren't much better for us down in hollow ba... Radiant garden. At least my friend's parents are still alive. They're more family to me than... never mind that," he said.

Lawrence blinked as the wave of light passed over the room. He saw christmas decorations everywhere. He looked to Kalen after he commented on it. "Looks like we've got ourselves some weird christmas magic crap going on 'ere," he chortled.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games