Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:13 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137

Sasha and Misty stopped fighting and Misty immediately jumped on top of Kie trying to restrain him.

"your not going anywhere Kie." she purred

"look, rest today, you can go out tomorrow." Sasha said trying to reason with him
"Either way, your not leaving today. If I have to gas you, no problem."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:14 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Her eyes closed halfway, which might have sent a chill down their spines. But, she was more annoyed than drowsy. Calmly and coldly, she spoke to him and cracked her knuckles. "Listen, mate. You can't fight it. Either lay back down or I'll be sedating you myself."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:51 am
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-no! Kie yelled and slammed his fists together as a ball surround him pushing them back and he started floating in the air oh crap what did i do he said as he was now floating in the air and turned upside down then it turned off and dropped him on his head with a thump and he was knocked out X_X-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:18 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137

Misty groaned and watched Kie
"dammit Kie!" she growled.

She then got back up

"everyone ok?" she asked putting the gas on Kie for safe measures.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:27 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

As the sphere expanded, Nami was pushed out and thrown against the wall. She slumped against the wall and sat on the floor. "Eh, ow."
She held her head and checked her hand. The thought of there being blood shocked her but, luckily there was no blood. She thought about standing and getting up before thinking better of it. "I-I... Ouch..."

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:55 am
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie lay knocked out form his own mistake laying still-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:34 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She crawled over to Kie and check his eyes. "What are you feeding this guy?"
Nami tried to get up. She found that her lower back was sore but she stood with ease. "Alright, let's get him on the table."

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:21 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137

"he was like that when we met him.....ok but he aged with time......time travel does that." Misty says

Sasha uses a simple healing spell on Nami's back
"there we go, good as new" she grinned and moved Kie to the table.

"he wont be as hard to mend as DK was. He should be responsive to magic.....but to be sure, we are going to wrap up the broken bone areas. That way if magic doesn't work fully, it shouldn't do too much damage."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

They got him back on the table. Nami sighed. She was beginning to feel awkward again as she checked his arm carefully. "Yeah, there's quite a few broken places here."

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie's suit stays tightly warped to him like another layer of skin holding on tight and wont let much break it-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:56 pm
Kira walks in the infirmary "hey there" Kira smiles " i see he is somewhat back to normal. "sorry about the last time we met Sasha it did not end on a good note. how is everyone doing " Kira is holding his back where his wings are. from when he was shot out of the sky. both wings have a broken bones in them you can tell because Kira has them in some kind of weak bandaging that wont really help the wings heal. "thought i could lend you a hand with all the wounded. with all the down time i have waiting for my strength to come back and wings to heal there is not much i can do but help where i am needed "

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:19 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjadDragon66

((Merry Christmas Everyone))

Sasha nodded to Nami
"yep. Ok Kie's new 'shadow suit' is causing problems.....looks like all we can do is bandage him up and I can use a rapid healing process on him....may wear me out a little bit but I don't want him running out with any sign of being broken."

she then turns to Kira and smiled
"its ok Kira."
Her shredded bag was hanging near the door.

Her hands changed black like a heartless. She sighed rubbing them together.
She started to chant a quick healing spell that was in a lost language (Which I wont even try to type out) and then placed her hands on Kie. She felt some of her own bones break but his healed very fast.

"that spell Sasha just used is more of a....erm...she takes his broken bones but her own bones break in return." Misty explained to Nami.

Dk was far asleep from the knock out gas.
She mumbled in her sleep, she sounded like she was fighting rogue or false gods.

Sasha smiled and petted Dk's head.
"Shes dreaming, that's good." she said as her hands changed back to normal.

"Dk's bones will probably take a month to heal, but that's the fastest healing process for pretty much every rib broken in her body and a broken shield arm."

She then turned her attention back to Kira. She saw his wings.
"I can mend your wings simple Kira. I know dragon healing techniques that will get your wings good as new, or at least mend the bones and everything else will follow. You'd only need bandaging for maybe a day or so, but body fatigue, that will take time because of Blaze's poisons. I should know....im still trying to get over the poison he poisoned the water supply. That's all fixed now though."

Both Sasha and Misty immediately turned their heads looking out the door.

"Did you sense that Misty?"

She nods
"I did, Kalena's back....way too soon....she's probably here to pick up her kids so she can give them some time with her.....I bet she's been craving that."

Sasha nods
"she has. Lets see....shes in the library."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:41 pm
kimi23loveheart

(Merry christmas to you to Kalena )

Lawrence slowly walked into the infirmary. "We've got one more coming in," he said. He softly placed Talia on an available bed. He looked around at all the patients and people in the room. I haven't seen this full of a medbay since my days in the bloody cleanup committee. We didn't have dragon people though, so that's different, he thought. He turned back to Talia. Alright, nothing i haven't dealt with before. Just exhaustion and some external cuts. Nothing a few potions can't fix, he thought feeling around in his pockets for some of the aforementioned potions. He found none. Damn, I'll have to borrow the kit when i get back to the dorm,  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie growled a little his teeth showing being sharp and jagged when he heard them trying to do stuff with his bones-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:57 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137
NinjadDragon66
kimi23loveheart

Sasha pulled her hands off Kie and immediately sat down. She grit her teeth and immediately downed a potion. She gulps it and exhaled.
"ok....Kie should be good now. I'll let him sleep off the anesthesia."

Sasha looked at Lawrence bringing in a girl
"oh my, I am so sorry. I didn't see you outside or I would have gotten you too!" she said giving her head a little bow as her body was doing a quick heal.
"Thankyou Lawrence. I really didn't see her. " she sighed opening a potion cabinet with many potions available.
"if you'd like to help her, everything you'll need is up here. Too many people here with broken bones though.....DK here, broke all of her ribs....and has a phobia of doctors...heh.....that's the first ive heard of it from her" she said simply.

She turned to Rose and Kalen, she sighed
"im sorry but I need the beds now and you can get up and walk out unlike most everyone else here. Just take it easy the next day or two and you'll be good."

Rose nodded and slowly got up from the bed.
"yeah, shes right. Whatcha wanna do Kalen?" she smiled getting to her feet, she wobbled a little bit but caught her balance.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff