Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie yelled louder showing the force he was going ti impale him self with showing he was not kidding around you will obey i am sick of your crap your lucky i let you stay alive at all and i will use you till i am done with you. your life is forfeit from the moment you lost as your self he yell out as his suit goes crazy shooting spikes all over the place as if it is really mad making holes in things before calming down you win for now but ill be watching closer from now on the voice fades and his eyes turn back into black his suit now calmed and kie lets go of his keybalde and starts panting hard as it falls on his head with a thud and rolls off owhe says simply his arms falling to the side as he pants again-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: boooo hound booo this is not jack and Daxter no eco here

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:08 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137

"are you alright Kie?" Misty asked looking at Kie closely with a smile.

"Please don't go stabbing yourself with your keyblade. Its unhealthy" Sasha smiled putting the green eco stuff that Daxter was talking about onto Kie healing him.

"Why would kie stab himself?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:27 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper""

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy:

daxter let out a sigh as he began to slowly release the pressure he applied. watching as what was left of the green eco from his world did its job. daxter then let out a sigh as he looked at his hands, the fur tinted red. he then began to leave. if anyone were to look at his face they would notice an expressionless face with eyes that looked like shock.

-exit to garden-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie laid there and looked at them and rubbed his head sighing lightly so im guessing you all remember what happen like i do?he asks them feeling a little shamed of what he did-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: boooo hound booo this is not jack and Daxter no eco here

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Erin watched on in shock at what had occurred. He clutched his chest and swallowed hard.
Nami watched momentarily before returning her gaze to Sophia. "It's alright," She offered her hand and a sincere smile. "I can help you around until your balance comes back. It should only be about a day, at least, but I'm confident you can probably beat that time."
Erin looked over at Nami then back to the guy being held back. "Uh, wow. If this is what's going to happen to me, I-I don't thinkk I want this key thing..."
"Geez, brother. If I weren't preoccupied, I'd be outlining you with knives." She warned again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image

Kalen looked down at his hand and sighed. "I guess i gotta use my own keyblade since i can't summon hers here." He said as he pulled his off his back. The black marks on his arm enveloped his entire arm but did not turn it into a claw instead it hardened his arm like armor. He then readied himself.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:22 am
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie turned his head to the twins and stuck out his tongue phsssss he made a raspberry at him your stupid he said weakly meaning that what happen to him doesn't happen to anyone else and your hand is stupid looking he said to kalen his eyes hardly open but he refuses to shut them. he was so tired and wanted to fall asleep but was unsure of what would happen if he did-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:14 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137

"meh, its ok" Sophia said,
"it should pass"

"it depends on the wielder....im sure your keyblade will reveal itself soon" Misty smiled.

Dk's heart felt sad all of a sudden. She didn't understand why.

She then looked at Kie the best she could.
"mmhmm, welcome to the island of misfit toys" she said rather seriously, but it was meant as a joke.
"where most of us are broken or got defects of some kind. You gave me quite a thrashing, Kie. You broke nearly every bone in my body....but bones will heal soon enough as they always do."

She looked up at the ceiling.
"So....how are the flashbacks, the nightmares. Think you'll have problems with them anymore, now that you know what happened."

The two nightmarish creatures attacked using their heavy scythe like claws.

More appeared behind Kalen however not attacking, just watching.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:41 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Nami nodded. "Alright, if you need anything, I'm pretty sure Erin'd be obliged to go and get it."
Erin stepped back, aghast as Kie gave a raspberry his way. He did not hear what his sister had said. Sighing, Erin decided to return to where Nami was but she had already stepped away. She cracked her knuckles and called out. "Alright, who's next?" Then she noticed Erin. "Hey, go keep Sophia company."
He stood back, aghast once more. Erin acted a little overdramatically. "Me?"
Her eyes glared into his skull. "Okay! Fine, fine."

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:33 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137

"You can help me stabilize Dk's body." Sasha said pulling out what looked like to be metal bars.

"Stabilize or immobilize, Sasha?" Dk asked.

"well common, we don't have one of those fancy healing chambers that your boyfriend has. That's the one thing we can't get here." Sasha sighed.
"Can you change your form back to your human form, it will make my job that much easier."

"Can't. Kie broke it." Dk said.

Misty chuckled.
"hehe. So is it true that Kalena is no longer the Headmaster?"

"mmhmm, I lost track of where she is now. She gave the Academy's top position to Eclipse. I bet she's very scared right now, what she told me, she spent most of her life here. Now that the academy chapter is over, at least for being Headmaster, its going to take a lot to decide what to do next. "

She sighed heavily
"I should know....being 'locked up' as I was at the place where Masters of Olde trained their apprentices and gave the Mark of Mastery exam for many years....I knew if I fell asleep, that was that....there would be no waking up. I lied about the crystals forcing me to stay awake.....they kept trying to lure me into eternal slumber....but then I would have never gotten the chance to continue my own story."

While DK was talking, Sasha grabbed some braces and bindings to keep Dk's ribs from moving too much.
"hand me that gauze and cast material please. If she keeps talking, she won't notice us." she whispered to Nami

"hehe, im dating the Headmaster!" Sophia laughed and slowely grabbed onto Erin's hand.
"lets go to the cafeteria. That battle made me hungry."

"heh, that's something a student should never ever say. The dating the headmaster part..." Dk said with her eyes closed.
"with her gone, I can finally get into the music room, maybe I can start to explore again. Hehe....maybe the dorms can be co-ed."

Sasha's ears immediately perked up
"I think that's only for siblings or married couples. I believe the rules are still the same otherwise."

"oh well." Dk winced because of breathing, her ribs were clearly seen broken in several places.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:23 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami nodded and grabbed the gauze and cast material. "Alright, here. Anything else? I can't exactly tell how many are broken but is a cast really going to help set the ribs?"

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:27 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin swallowed hard before nodding. He helped Sophia up and made sure she wouldn't fall. "To the cafeteria then." He smiled before muttering under his breath. "So help me, Nami..."

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

Kalen then smirked as he jumped over the 2 sending Thunder attacks down on there heads. He landed behind them as he charged his keyblade with ice throwing it at there backs.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound
fox137

Sasha looked at Nami and sighed
"we can't stabilize her wounds without opening her up and....she doesn't take well to anesthesia." she said quite honestly, having dealt with DK's wounds before.
"all of the ribs are broken, see" she said slightly pushing on DK's chest.

Dk screamed really loudly, all of her ribs moved in different places.
"don't touch it!" she whined swiping at Sasha with her unbroken arm.

Sasha caught Dk's hand
"see, even the mightiest of warriors cringe at a needle" she said taking out a needle of medicine to stop Dk's pain for the time being, and hopefully let her sleep.

Dk immediately started to struggle, she gritted her teeth from the pain
"get that away from me!"

"get in behind her and use the medicine in that syringe, I can hold her" Sasha said gently to Nami.

Dk closed her eyes, she wasn't afraid of needles, she just didn't like it when Sasha had the needle.

Sophia nodded and immediately her arm grabbed onto the back of Erin's neck, which then moved to his shoulder. She was trying to stabilize herself.
"mmhmm."

((Sophia and Erin left to the cafeteria))

The nightmarish creatures were destroyed by Kalen's thunder move. The others slipped on the ice and were also destroyed by the ice raid attack.

No more nightmare creatures appeared

Light started to come back to the glass pedestal.
Rose softly groaned in pain.
"ow....too many heartless."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

"Those were heartless? Looked more like unversed to me." Kalen said as he kneeled down next to Rose.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items