Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin and Nami were the first to come to. Erin held a hand to his head. "Moind keepin' yer voices down. Me 'ead fookin' hurts."
Nami struggled to keep her arms stable. Her eyes were still closed. "Ngh.... Ditto...."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:11 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sasha and Sophia looked at Nami and Erin.
"Sorry" they said in unison.

Sasha started to laugh as she raised her fingers to the ceiling to start to put in healing magic into the ceiling as she always did, however, she stopped realizing her magic alignment had changed from light to dark.

Sophia watched Sasha, not really trusting her.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:32 pm
Female 16 |

Ene saw Sasha and was instantly filled with joy. She jumped a couple of times. Her healing energy surged as she was filled with excitement. "Miss Sasha!"
"Tch! Ene! Voice!" Erin called out.
Ene covered her mouth. "Sorry."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:34 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Sasha smiled at Ene's excitement seeing her again, however Sasha felt bad inside. She got up and hugged Ene.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:51 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

King opened the door with his free hand. He looked around the room before somehow pulling the crate he had been carrying around into the room. "Hey I am not too sure where you put this stuff, But its herbs and flowers for making potions and what not." Once the crate was completely in the room it expanded back to its original size. He turned back around to see Sasha. "Oh lady Sasha I didn't realize you were back glad you're here growing the flowers is my specialty not mixing them up." He laughed lightly trying to keep his voice down while rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:00 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
oogieknight

User Image

Sasha heard King.
"Um, on the desk near the sink." Sasha said then saw King.
"Heh, yeah, Wraith brought me back and I was invisible for a while. So technically I just got back, although I'm almost afraid to touch anything...with the.....um...."

Sasha took in a deep breath.
"Nevermind. Anyway, I read a lot and finding some of the flowers you grow, its quite difficult. Even Eric doesn't have you mastery, King."

Sophia looked at King curiously.
"He's related to Eric? Huh. I don't see the resemblance. Always though he was created from some supernova or freak accident."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:01 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

King nodded and walked over to the desk and placed the box beside it, the crate was almost as tall as the desk and possibly heavier then what the furniture could support. Thought bubble{ King remembered what Wraith had told him about Nema being back and using an ancient liquid to poison Sashas' heart. Could that of altered her powers as well.} He thought to himself his hat tipped covering his eyes as if to hide the hint of anger in his eyes.

He lifted used his hand to scratch the back of his head and pull his hat back into its' original spot when he heard Sashas' compliment. "That's what age does to you." He said with a big smile and laugh. "He will get there one day till then he seems to be getting more practice in fighting than gardening but that is understandable."

He caught what Sophia said about Eric. "Not a good idea to joke about my boy. but if you must know why we don't look alike than allow me to explain." He stated calmly. King used his foot to kick a chair so it would stand on one leg and spin. The chair spun out from under the desk and landed on all fours with enough space for him to sit down with his hands holding onto the back of the chair and his legs on either side of it. "This isn't my real form but at the same time, it is just as any form I take is. I am a fragment of Wraiths' heart and as such my true form is a tiny gem." He explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:40 am
[ooc: Whoa, so much progress in a few days. You guys are on it huh? sweatdrop

But that aside, I finally hooked myself a job so, if I take long to reply to stuff...well, now you know why. confused ]

«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

Red felt strange for a brief moment, but she didn't seem to care much about it. She looked at everyone that fell unconscious and noticed Eclipse standing in the room, looking over the bed where Kalena is...or was. She tilted her head, a little curious as to where she went...but she shrugged, it wasn't any of her business. But...Kurona and Jaecen were unconscious now, with Jaecen's kids now awake. She chuckled before putting her hood on, "Whelp, while everyone gets better from whatever just happened, I think I'm gonna go for a nice stroll around the academy." she said with a grin as she made her way to the door.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:57 am
Female 16 |

Erin kept his eyes closed and turned his head towards where Red was. "I'd heed m'da's warnin'. Don't go too far and don't do anythin' stupid...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:11 am
kurai_18
oogieknight

User Image

Sophia crossed her arms listening to King.
"None of what you just said made any sense to me. Pheh, so I doubt Kalena's actually is Eric's grandmother? Ha! Good thing she's gone and he's a white haired freak!"

Sasha snarled glaring at Sophia with a death stare.

Sophia started to float in the air as she was thrown against the floor and ceiling multiple times like a rag doll.

Sasha watched what happened in amusement until she tightened her grasp on Ene, which then made her come back to reality. She put Ene down softly and breathed calmer now controlling her newfound magic, however she was still annoyed.

Sophia was thrown back on the bed by a telekinetic force and tucked in rather tightly to where she couldn't get out.

Sasha sighed and held her head.
"I've always wanted to do that..." she sighed and looked at King.

"I just got a lot on my mind since Sinato....and Kalena....." she sighed and held her head.
"I couldn't control myself when Sinato was with me and now Nema is loose."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:38 pm
[ooc: ]

«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

Red looked at Erin, her grin was gone, "Don't tell me what to do boy." she said, her voice was in a serious tone. She looked away before placing her hands on her hips, "Should I remind you that I have nowhere and no one to go home to now, so even if I did run away, I wouldn't know where to go." She sighed, "And also, I'm still not registered to that machine your aunt made so if I tried going anywhere outside of the academy's buildings, the academy's barrier would basically kill me."

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:29 am
kalenakeeper
kurai_18

User Image

King stepped back slowly as if to move out of the way when Sophia started to float. "I really did try to warn you to watch what you say..oh well I guess it can't be helped and sadly neither can this." He said tilting his hat back down just as she started to get tossed around. "Sasha you might have gone a little overboard."

"I know trust me I felt it when he returned now Sinato sleeps but don't worry about that if anyone can wake him up it's you." He replied tilting his hat back up and giving her another smile. "As for Kalena, I have no doubt that someone we know is already at her side." He closed his eyes and tried to see into Wraiths' location and see what he was doing just to confirm his words. He was successful for one second after that he was struck by a focused thundaga spell that lit his body up. His head tilted back and his body looked like it was fried when the spell ended. ".....That....was uncalled for..." He said recollecting himself. "I take back that comment about Kalena Wraith wouldn't hide it if he was with her now...."  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:27 pm
kurai_18
oogieknight

User Image

Sasha nodded to what King said.
"I'm still learning the full strength of my power and to control my....new instincts." she sighed as she made a quick pain relief potion and gave to Sophia.

"eat it. it'll be bitter."

Sophia looked up at Sasha and gulped and ate what Sasha gave to her.
"bleh."

Sasha sighed and started to pull out a old looking tea set from the cabinets as well as a candy dish.
"At least he is with her." she said gently and looked at King.

"I have known Kalena for two of her lifetimes. The one just passed and...well...the other one she's still alive but she's in the twilight now, rejecting the light path that she said she was forced on from day one"

Sasha's eyes looked sad when she spoke of this Kalena while puling out some tea leaves and started to heat up some water.
"Maybe for now....I should step back. If I were to look for her, I might frighten her."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:39 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red sighed before stretching out her arms, "Okay, time to take a tour of the school-" as Red was about to walk out of the door, she felt a hand push against her face which stopped her, "Ah."
"And where do you think you're going, parasite..." it was Tsuyoi that stopped her from walking out. She took a firm grip on Red's head and lifted her up a little off the ground, "Guess I came back at the right time huh?"
"Agh! H-Hey, this is dangerous! You're gonna break my neck!" Red yelled as she struggled in Tsuyoi's grip.
Odayaka peeked her head out from behind Tsuyoi, "M-Ms. Tsuyoi, isn't that a bit too harsh...?" she said with her ears down, chuckling a little.
Tsuyoi shook her head, "For this insect? No. In fact, I'd say I'm not harsh enough." she said with furrowed eyebrows. She looked into the room, noticing Kurona and the kid she knew was knocked out, then looked at the others, "I missed something big I assume?" she said before releasing Red whom fell to the floor flat on her butt.
Odayaka's ears perked up, noticing a familiar presence in the room. She looked around before looking straight at Sasha, walking over to her. Her ears moved around a little as she looked at Sasha, "...Sasha?" she said, a little confused. Sasha looked a little different than she normally did...either that or it's because perhaps Odayaka was taller.

OogieKnight

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:01 pm
Female 16 |

Erin kept his eyes closed. "Tsuyoi. Da 'n Kurona tried t' save Kalena. Things didn't go according to plan."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games