Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona pointed at Rena. "Sophia! Settle down now or else!"
Jaecen grabbed Kurona's wrist and moved it so it was actually pointing at Sophia. He whispered to Sophia. "Hey. I'd take her at her word. She's stronger than she looks."
"I may be blind but that doesn't mean I can't kick someone's a**." Kurona scowled.
Emalie walked over to Kurona and hugged her. "Calm down."
"Emalie... You know me too well..." Kurona closed her eyes and rested her head against Emalie's cheek.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rena noticed a small practice staff sitting next to one of the beds and nodded. "I'm going to help!" She grabbed the staff and headed for the door.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:20 pm
[ooc: ]

«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

Red looked at Rena when she grabbed a staff that was meant for training, chuckling to herself as she found it funny. She knew well enough that such a weak weapon wouldn't be of much use. But, she didn't say anything to stop her, "Good luck~" was all she said as she waved her off.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:10 am
Female 16 |

Kurona backed up from Emalie and quickly grabbed a needle from a drawer. She briskly walked over to Rena and stuck her in the arm with it so blood came out. She walked back over to the cupboard and dripped a bit of blood onto the strange machine. "Not apologizing. Just didn't see your DNA on record here." The machine glowed and beeped once. "Alright. You're registered with the machine."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:34 pm

"HEY warning next time!" Rena said a bit peeved before the staff in her hand glowed brightly. It then turned into a new weapon. She looked down at it as was surprised at its design. She shook her head and nodded. "Don't know....figure it out later. Gotta run." she said as she ran out. -exit-

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:43 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: hopefully I'm back.))

User Image

Kalena turned her head away from Sophia. Her words hurt.

Sophia gave a dark look at Jaecen and Kurona then back at Kalena
"You know, why don't you fly and fight!? Jaster said you used to do that all the time."

Kalena whined silently. Her body kept being healed by the room and Ene's being there, however she turned to Sophia and cast a rather powerful light ball near Sophia, however her body was shaking, so she couldn't aim, so her attack fizzled out and she started to cough blood.

Sasha spoke in Wraith's ear, not really knowing where she was, only that wraith put her there, and not knowing if she was actually heard
"Damn, she really is falling apart. She's never pushed her body this far. My statement still stands though. She better save Sinato with that. I don't believe Raven is bad, just her current influence is bad."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:35 pm

"So..." Red folded her arms before turning away from the window and looking at the others, "Does this mean I can't leave the building?" she said, not wanting to see what happens if she does since she wasn't registered to the machine. She shrugged, "I mean, I'm fine with that, it just means I can map out the academy more." she said with a smirk.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:40 am
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Wraith nodded his head slightly confirming what Kalena said. He watched as a few of the others left to fight some heartless that showed up. "Timing was to fast to be Nema unless this was something his side organized ahead of time." He commented mostly to himself about the arrival of the creature.

Wraith turned his attention back to Kalena once she coughed up blood. "You shouldn't be exerting yourself in or out of combat." Wraith commented then walked to where he has Sasha bound. "Your condition will only grow if you are allowed to see combat as well. " He calmly stated to her. "I can only imagine the pain you must be in, having darkness feed its' way through you....if you know what Nema was up to then we might be able to reverse this and free Sinato at the same time."  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:35 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
OogieKnight

((OOC: ))

User Image

Kalena sighs at what Wraith said and she laid her head down.

Sophia looked Wraith over.
"Heh, he kinda reminds me of your brother Kalena."

Kalena groaned softly.

"He appears ancient and dangerous. However you are young and foolish like the rest of us."

Kalena ignored Sophia putting her pillow over her head.

Sasha sighed to what Wraith said.
"Yeah, I know your right. Its maddening trying to keep my original composure. I'm able to see all sorts of other paths that could happen that would only come from the darkness." her voice had a slight hiss to it but she was actually trying rather hard maintaining her composure.

"I heard Jaster's pocket watch, he placed it down somewhere. Perhaps he knows I'm here within the shadows. I used it to get to Sinato the first time, maybe it has power to pull Sinato from Nema, however that would be disastrous, as would time travel. Jaster's face seeing Raven..." she softly shook her head.
"I am shocked she didn't have him destroyed for his crimes."
Her composure was weakening from saying that as the darkness was slowly stripping away at her, as a dark grin came on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:15 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
OogieKnight

User Image

Sophia turned her head to look outside from her bed. She saw lightning pouring from the sky....

"Liya!"

She immediately pushed herself from the bed and threw herself towards the window falling to the floor but propping herself up to look out the window.

"Liya's out of control! She's in the fight outside!"

She turned towards Kurona
"She doesn't normally let loose her lightning. Its coming down really hard." Sophia said in a panicked state.
"She's lost her control"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:32 am
Female 16 |

Her brows scrunched up as she closed her eyes. Kurona seemed annoyed. She walked over to Sophia and picked her up by her collar. "My baby girl is just doing her best, okay? Besides, she's got something in her that'll help. She's stronger than she used to be." Kurona walked Sophia back to a bed and set her down. "Now, don't make me get restraints."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:35 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
OogieKnight

User Image

Sophia sighed as Kurona lifted her and put her back in bed.
"I'm just....I haven't seen her fight since....and she almost destroyed a world when she did."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:39 am
Female 16 |

Kurona nodded, folding her arms.

Carter watched from within Liya. "Woah! Awesome! Girl,
you have so much power! I'm glad I shared my heart with ya!"
He punched and kicked at nothing. "Now, remember you have friends out there!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:57 pm

Red continued to watch the fight from the window, folding her arms and cupping her chin, "Hmm..." weirdly enough, Red was acting differently than normal. She seemed more calmer and serious as she watched the fight. She was mainly focused on the giant heartless, "Now that I get a better look at that thing...it's not your normal boss-type heartless...I wonder where it came from? Or rather...if someone made it, and who?" there wasn't many people out there who knew how to make their own artificial heartless.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:39 pm
User Image

Wraith turned to look out the window seeing the fighting was over. "They are either getting bold or desperate to attack here directly." He commented and returned his attention to Kalena. "Remember to stay in bed and rest you will need your strength soon."

Wraith opened a portal of twilight. "I am leaving Sasha here although my binding spell should keep her hidden and in a weakened state don't leave her alone." He stated before walking through the portal.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games