Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:26 am
[ooc: I'm currently attending Kawaii-kon 2018(an anime convention) so I may take awhile to respond to posts. sweatdrop ]

«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Red wore an annoyed expression when she was poked by Jaecen and then helped up to her feet, she wanted to throw more tantrums. However, she did feel something strange when Jaecen placed some spell on her. She looked back at Jaecen in the eyes, but didn't respond to what he said. "Right your wrongs"? She couldn't tell the difference anymore. Perhaps something right for herself, but would it be right for another? She looked down and sighed, "Well, having such a life threatening spell on me is great and all, but umm," she looked down at her bonds, "I'd very much like these to be removed at least, it's kind of overkill to have a deathly spell on me as well as have me binded up." She looked away with a frown, "I don't think good guys would go over such lengths with some weak kid."

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaecen looked at Kurona. "If you'd release her?"
Kurona raised an eyebrow. She walked over to Red and whispered into her ear. "If anything happens to my brother or just in general, I will kill you myself and it won't be quick. That's a promise." Kurona placed a hand roughly on Red's head and let a very hot wave flash through Red's body. It caused the spell around Red to solidify before slowly cracking. There was no doubt that it looked uncomfortable as the magma cooled rapidly to become stone and lava glass. It cracked, releasing her with a sharp pain.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:08 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: Dentist tomorrow, ugh.)

Sophia immediately brought her pillow over her head to stop her from watching what was happening to Red.
"That is frightening."

She waited for the cracks to end before pulling the pillow back down.
"uh....so...uhhh....why....was Liya....erm...I mean." Sophia was now even more terrified of Kurona
"Why did you adopt Liya? I would have thought a scary woman like you would make her run away."

Kalena was waking up (in her current body, not the heart, its altogether right now) and heard what Sophia said.
"Oh god. Why did she put it like that." she mumbled but knew well that Kurona had super hearing.

"Sophia...I bet Kurona is a great mother to Liya." Kalena said sitting up and groaned.
"Sasha....where are you...." she looked around then rubbed her eyes,.
"Oh.....right......" she sighed as she slowly moved her legs and swept them to the side of the bed as she was getting up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:34 am
Female 16 |

Kurona walked over to Kalena and placed a hand on her forehead. A wave of warmth, something like a motherly feeling, ran calmly through Kalena. "You'll be fine. Just rest for a little bit longer." Kurona turned to Sophia. "All I did was break the resin that was holding her captive. I... Don't like the thought of it but... Jaecen's right. We have to know we can trust her. I have a feeling she's just beginning to change for the better."
"Oh? And how's that?" Jaecen raised an intrigued eyebrow.
"Call it Mother's intuition." She stated. "And,
for your information, Liya is a little darling. I'd do nothing to harm her. She's my little girl, after all."

Kurona turned her head, as though trying to find Liya. "Liya. Where are you, sweetheart?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:22 am
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

User Image

Three twilight portals opened on the ceiling one above a bed dropping Jaster first onto the bed and Sasha on her feet shortly followed by Wraith. "Could I get some medical attention for Jaster here and some help restraining Sasha." Wraith coldly stated as he quickly made a hand gesture summoning bindings to trap Sasha and hide her presence. "They both seemed to have been captured by a heartless named Nema and Mistress' future self." He explained just as cold as when he first arrived. He walked over to Jaster to observe his wounds. "Self-inflicted more or less most likely he was in a cell and broke free." He turned away to focus his attention on Sasha who was in much worse condition. "Sasha on the other hands seems to have been infected with something that seems to be reversing her powers hmmm it also seems to be feeding on her light curious." He diagnosed and then pulled a vial of black tar-like liquid from his jacket pocket. He lifted it so the light could be better exposed to it and observe it, but the light he held it up to slowly faded and went black as if it had burned out. "Very curious...who here is most advanced in potions?" He asked moving the vial away from the bulb, just as it moved away the bulb returned to its light producing ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:18 am

Rena was startled by the newcomer and hid next to Kalena.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:32 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: Dentist tomorrow, ugh.)

User Image
User Image

User Image

Kalena looked around for a moment and sighed.
"Academy says she's in the entry way meeting new people."

Kalena's smile disappeared seeing Wraith, Jaster and Jax, and however could only sense Sasha's presense.
"Jaster! Are you ok!?"

Jax leaned in a corner staying out of the way.
"wow, way to make me feel like chopped liver."

Jaster sighed at Wraith.
"I'll be fine. " he said to Kalena.
He looked at Wraith.
"Is.....Lillith....with you? right now...?"

He looked at Emalie and waved his hand
"I see we are in the same part of time and space this time around."

"Sasha's always been the best at potions as much as I know" Kalena said not even looking at Wraith, her attention intent on trying to sense where Sasha was, however her attention quickly went to the vial extinguishing the light. Kalena freaked out a bit as she started to get out of bed to get away from the presence of the vial however falling as soon as she was out of the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:12 pm
[ooc: ]

Red chuckled a little when Kurona whispered a threat to her, at this point, she was used to being threatened. When Kurona suddenly and roughly put her hand on Red's head, "O-Ow, hey, what're you-!" she stopped, feeling hot. However, she noticed that the binds were melting. "All right, now I can finally move my-" however, when the binds hardened, cracked, and finally broke, "OWWW!!! she yelled before falling to the ground. "That...friggin...hurt..." she said as she lied down on the ground with an annoyed and pained expression.

Red's body was sore as she lied there, she didn't even want to see what was going on, "As interested as I am to see who showed up and what's going on...I just don't care now." she said with furrowed eyebrows.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Rena was back to her quiet and meek self but then fell back as the ground shook and the sound of an explosion was heard outside. "Ow." She was now upside down on the other side of the bed.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:25 am
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Wraith turned to see Kalena as she spoke. "Sasha here is not going to be an appropriate aid to this, after all, it is affecting her right now." He returned to her then noticed how she tried to move further away from the vial in his hand. He returned his eyes to the substance and sighed then sent it through a small twilight portal where it was far away from Kalena but also safe from being found. "Your reaction only confirms what I thought it was. As a holder of one of Kingdom Hearts keys you specifically being its light would be worst affected by this."

He turned and walked over to help her up. "That substance is Primal Darkness isn't it?" He asked offering his hand to help her. "If I had known then I wouldn't of brought it this close to the academy, I have never encountered it before only ever read about it during my studies."  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:50 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: Sorry for the wait. This month is so busy x_X )

User Image
User Image

User Image

Kalena sighed and took Wraith's hand getting up, however she was too weak to stand on her own, so she sat down on the bed.

"It is. Its not my first encounter with it but I don't remember what happened afterwards in that confrontation. I remember almost breaking apart but I don't know what happened next."

Jax looked out the window
"Oh look, a big heartless. I'm headed out. You coming Jaster?"

Jaster sighed and nodded.
"A few cuts won't stop me."

He looked at Wraith as he got to his feet.
"I would like a answer soon about Lillith, Wraith. Its bad enough I lost Raven, even if for now. She's right, I'm not a great father."

Sophia looked at Jaster.
"Your a dad! Any woman interested in you must be psychotic or something!"

"I'll ignore that." Jaster sighed and put down his trademark pocket watch on a table.
"Too many breaks in the timeline I can't fix." he looked at Emalie.
"I couldn't even save you back then, my friend."

There was guilt in his eyes.

Jax grabbed Jaster's ear and tugged on it.
"C'mon! Lets go fight that thing."

Jaster and Jax left the infirmary.

Kalena sighed watching Jaster and Jax.
"I'm starting to believe that Jax and Jaster are their own separate person."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:33 am

"Um shouldn't we help? That thing is huge and it broke through the shield." She said looking out the window.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:39 am
Female 16 |

Emalie waved Jaster out. Kurona folded her arms and scoffed. "Well, I've been tinkering with some... questionable stuff and may have crafted a barrier of my own. We're safe in the school, even if the actual barrier is broken."
"When did you manage that?" Jaecen asked.
Kurona turned her head to Jaecen. "In between students getting themselves physically maimed." She walked over to a cabinet and opened it to reveal an odd, small cube. "It's a shield that can retrofit to any building and prevent damage to a structure. Bye bye to having to constantly repair the Academy. Also, it packs quite a punch, so people have to be registered to it's code. Thank Heavens I work in the infirmary.
DNA codes to all the students who go here are easy to come by. Anyone not registered is blown to Kingdom Hearts."

"And just a few minutes ago you were calling me names."
"Both of you. Don't make me play mother." Emalie threatened.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:41 am
[ooc: ]

Red slowly got up, still feeling a stinging sensation throughout her body. She looked out the window when Jax and Jaster left, "Ooo, that's a big one." she said before sitting on the bed. She shrugged at what Rena said, "Eh, I'm sure they've got it handled." she said casually, she didn't really care.

She looked towards Kurona and the others, overhearing their conversation, "Whoa, jeez...and here I thought you guys were the good guys, that's sort of brutal dont'cha think?" she commented.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:37 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: Might be a bit before I can post again. crying don't destroy the academy too much while I'm gone.))

User Image

Kalena looked at Rena
"I know your right, I might be able to send a barrage of magic attacks from a window"
Kalena winced unable to move her legs.

"Man Kalena, you being here is just bad luck! You go anywhere and big heartless appear!" Sophia yells at Kalena.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games