Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:32 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: and to make things worse, dad just got fired. Looks like I'm not gonna be able to get some of my meds now....))

User Image

Kalena watched Jaecen.
"Oh I'm not leaving until my body has recovered, a few hours sleep should do good enough to be a walking time bomb."

Kalena's face was serious, she wasn't going to be joking about.
"The darkness that has Sasha and Jaster, I even had a alliance with Jax once. Just when things get really bad, he'd pull back. Whatever is holding him back from returning is really bad then. Prior obligations maybe."

Kalena held her head
"I'm not normally this reckless with my physical bodies. The last time I was this rough was the last keyblade war. I got stabbed in the heart after the battle ended by a friend.....still the physical body but..." Kalena sighed and walked to a window and opened it.

"I don't have to uphold the deeds of a past self when I'm like this, but I want to. I watched Jaster grow up, I made a promise to Kelina when Zane, her husband, died. I promised i'd help her raise him, like a god mother....whatever that means. Sasha and Misty raised me. Misty is safe, but Sasha....she's never encountered her own darkness so maybe she's overwhelmed and can't tell up from down...."

Kalena lowered her head
"I have to save them."

Sophia sighed
"I don't think she's gonna listen to anyone going."

Sophia raised her hand to get Kalena's attention.
"Kalena, what about Eric. Wasn't he tied to you, the whole, you die, he dies thing?"

Kalena looked at Sophia
"Why would you care. You torment him so much like a bully! He offers you some sushi and you took the tray and dumped on his head. Why would you care what happens to him! You hurt my grandson all of his time being here! I wonder if you have changed from being a nobody."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"KALENA! Leave Sophia alone please....its only making it worse." Rena said getting a slight angry look as she got up and walked over to her heart. "Don't make me shove you back in till you recover."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:28 pm
[ooc: ]

«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

Red nodded when Kalena explained that it was dangerous to stay in that form...though she was nodding, acting as if she was listening. She still thought it was stupid to not use all that power, disregarding the after effects. Knowing that Kalena wouldn't do so, she lost interest in the situation, her eyes wandered the room again.

She noticed the unopened jello cup on the bed that Odayaka left behind, and began to squirm over to it inch by inch.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:55 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: Long post...sorry.))

User Image

Kalena looked at Rena
"Ok..."

"Chill Rena, she was only feeding off of my emotions." Eric said as he leaned against the doorframe. He wasn't there a second ago.
"Man, is that really how you looked when you were take from your home, from your brother? When you two were forced on different paths?"
Kalena immediately calmed down.
"Uh huh....Eric....can you tell him...for me."

Eric rubbed behind his head and sighed.
"I guess I can, but if I find you again, what then. Will you remember?"
"No."

Eric frowned.
"So I'm losing my grandmother...and....gaining a little sister maybe? It won't be the same...will it."
Kalena whined
"YOU GUYS ARE MAKING THIS HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE" Kalena whimpered yelling.
"I....I just have to get Jaster and Sasha back. I..I have to...I have to die there to get them back."

"And what if it doesn't work. Kalena...your not exactly the smartest person out there. Your not thinking right. Your thinking a quick way that may not work, plus this is from your body not being strong enough to support your life. Just stop it!"

Eric turned his head away from the infirmary.
"No wonder Grandfather left you. I'm surprised your friends haven't figured it out yet. At least Eclipse keeps a even head. You...your all over the place. You keep yourself restrained so you can't use your full strength and when you do, its sloppy work.."

Eric walked in and held a old wedding ring in his hand.
"He was embarrassed to be married by you"

Kalena's heart vanishes and goes back inside her body.

Sophia gulped
"Eric. Wasn't that harsh?"

Eric looked at Sophia.
"She never wanted to face the truth. Sasha knew it, Misty ignored it. Her children knew it. I know it. The current state of her heart, resembling her as she first was is fine, but her attitude...."

He turned his head to the ground.
"She reminded me of mom, but even mom was better than this."
He looked at Rena and then at Kurona
"I am sorry for this but she might become....problematic. I agree that she's not gonna last much longer in her current state. I just think there has to be a better way to her...yeah, regenerate, fine, but keep her memories...."

Eric sighed heavily.
"I just don't want to lose her. She is in my past....um...the future...30 years or so....but this wasn't supposed to happen....I think...I don't know."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light|
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, generally causing trouble is my area of expertise." Jaecen replied.
Kurona pinched her nose. "Jaecen.... No one cares."
He gave her a hurt glance. "Ouch. Harsh."
"Eric. As harsh as that was, sometimes some people can't see the truth because they don't want to. Of course," She waved a hand in front of her own eyes. "Unless you're me. Then, you can't see s**t. Anyway, what I'm getting at is... Have some f***ing tact, man!"
Emalie walked over to Ene and covered her ears. "Kuro!
There are children around!"

She waved at her. "Yeah. She's no doubt heard worse. Anyways,
do not make me wring your scrawny neck, pencil boy. Now, get your s**t together and get out of my infirmary until you can calm yourself."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:34 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: ))

User Image

Eric looked at Kurona and sighed.
"Your right...I just....I got so fed up with her acting so...well...almost childish. One extreme or the other extreme. I don't understand how she could understand it one minute then when she's like this, she completely ignores it."

Eric sighs and turned back to the door to leave.
"Im gonna gather intel. If she thinks she's going alone, don't let her. That's all I ask."

Eric walks out
"I gotta talk to Eclipse about this."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:47 am
Female 16 |

Kurona sat down again. She stretched her arms over her head. "I don't know what he looks like but sometimes, I think he needs a kick in the rear."
"Kuro. C'mon. Chill out." Jaecen replied.
"You could use a kick in the a**, too." She pointed at him. "Most of you guys need to get some sense knocked into you.
You're all going on about sacrificing yourself so no one else needs to get hurt. You don't realize you're all keyblade wielders. Keyblade wielders who are stronger together than they are as one."
She droned on.
"Hmmm," Jaecen began, "Decent monologue. What you said is exactly right, I suppose. We shouldn't always do things alone. We're stronger as one unit."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Once Red reached the jello cup, she grinned and snatched the jello cup with her mouth. Since her teeth were sharper than normal, she chewed right through the plastic of the cup, forcing the jello to squish through the cracks she made in the cup. It took her awhile, but she was able to eat most of the jello before spitting out the chewed up jello cup on the ground. She looked back up at Kuro and Jaecen, overhearing their conversation before sighing.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:36 pm

"um....i lost my keyblade so technically i'm not a wielder anymore...I don't anyone to sacrifice themselves....i already did it once and i hurt more people then you know because of it...i nearly destroyed a world....i want to make up for it by supporting Kalena. i'll follow her." Rena said with confidence but with a little whimper as well. She was still slightly intimidated by Eric's presence.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:40 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: I might be silent for a few days Tuesday and onward until pain subsides)

Sophia listened in.
"I agree. I did many stupid things as a wielder and lost my ability to summon my keyblade.....at least for now. One thing ive noticed about...well...anyone who grew up around Kalena, Eric or hell, Kalena herself, they tend to push people away when its really bad."

Sophia rubbed her face hearing Rena.
"Yeah....you are all right. I guess some people were always tended to be alone, still don't really know how to accept help."

Sophia straightened out her back then gasped in pain and sighed letting the constant healing help the pain go away. She couldn't feel her legs so she wasn't going to get up.

"So. What do we do as a group to stop people doing stupid things"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:33 am
Female 16 |

Jaecen put a finger to his chin. "I don't know about the school but, as for me, any person I teach from now on is being trained in groups of three. Three heads are better than one. I am a Keyblade master, so that has to count for something. Anyways, whatever I do, I am having my own plan to protect my students from now on."
"Quit monologuing." Kurona said.
He pointed at her. "You're on my team roster. Second string.
Now, I have to think of some people to be my first string."

"Jaecen-"
"Kuro. Give it up. You know that he's got his mind set." Emalie stated.
Kurona shrugged.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:09 am

Red let out a long groan as she fell to the floor, "I'm boooored! Sitting around doing nothing is torture!" she whined. She kicked her legs around, "Just get on with it and kill me! Death is a release from this agony." she said before rolling onto her stomach. She sighed, "...now I know how those guys in a sanitarium feel..." she said before she continued to squirm around.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:52 am
Female 16 |

Jaecen squatted by Red and poked her cheek. "Bored, huh?
You're on my team. Three man squad needs a psychopath."

"Jaecen-"
"Nuh-uh. She's allowed to sit where she is and complain." Kurona began. "She's just a little spawn of hell. How about we just lock her in a closet?"
Jaecen helped Red up. "Nah." He placed a finger on her head and released a spell. "That's a catalyst spell. She runs, she feels a really sharp pain or a really overwhelming feeling."
"That's crossing the line, Jaecen. She's a child!" Emalie said.
"Sorry but... She runs too much. She needs stability and this is just the beginning." Jaecen looked Red in the eyes and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Red. This is your chance to redeem yourself.
Maybe you can just try and right your wrongs."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:49 am

"Thank god i don't need one of those spells. Although i would like to learn how to use it...might come in handy one day." Rena said thinking.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:58 am
Female 16 |

Kurona scoffed. "Uh, no you don't. It's a perverted spell. When used on men, it tends to cause pain with misbehaviour. For women, it does the same.... But... It has a tendency to also cause a hard-"
"Um, Kurona. There are children in the room. Besides, I think they get the point." Emalie interrupted.
This peaked Nami's interest. "What does-? Oh... Nevermind..." She covered her mouth and closed her eyes. Her cheeks turned red.
Erin could sense it. He set one hand on his waist and another on Nami's shoulder. "Da's a pervert..."
"Agreed." Kurona and Emalie replied in unison.
Ene looked around the room in confusion. "What does that mean?"
Erin looked Ene in the eyes. "Y'don't want t' know, short stuff."
Jaecen cracked his knuckles. "Ah. You're all freaking out too much. I tweaked the spell. That doesn't have any side effects. I think..."
"You think? That's a very grey area, Jaecen..." Kurona warned.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games