Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:23 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena sighed
"Odayaka is right. The only one of me who technically escaped death is always being hunted each time she enters this....I guess reality. Even broke her own keyblade to escape it." she sighed.

"She was the one who made friends with Sasha and Misty, and they were always there when I was a youngling..."

Kalena rubbed her forehead.
"Mabye I'll be able to remember you all in the next life. I hope so. Its...lonely."

Kalena sighed and started to clean up the glass shards on the counter top.

"The one who did escape, she was in the last keyblade war. I don't really understand how she escaped Death....other than being stuck in a particular place for a long long time. I think you may have met her"

Kalena turned her head
"Where did Misty go anyway?" she turned to face everyone as she looked for Misty. Her eyes had changed completely to almost blank but looking as if it was pure magic flowing through.

"Misty?"

Sophia yawned waking up and groaned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah Sophia." Rena walked over to Sophia's bedside and leaned over her. "Are...you ok. Hurting anywhere?" She asked looking concerned.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:09 pm
[ooc:]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

After Kalena had spoken, Red shrugged and looked away. She still preferred being reborn as a new person than perishing from existence.
Tsuyoi shook her head at Red before looking back at Kalena. She rubbed the back of her head when Kalena asked about Misty, "I dunno, don't ask me, I just woke up remember?"
Odayaka's ears twitched as she looked around, "Perhaps she walked out awhile ago...?"

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena looked at Red, Tsuyoi and Oda and sighed.
"I'm sorry. I just feel.....scared. I don't wanna end up like Liya did....I still wonder who she was if she was allowed to grow up without any problems. Would she be friend or foe. I feel as if there is so much she knows but doesn't let on."

Sophia looked at Rena and smiled then winced.
"Numb arms" she said sitting up and seeing Kalena. A devilish grin came on her face
"Is it me or does Kalena look....vulnerable. Hehe."

Kalena immediately looked at Sophia immediately bringing her arm up to her face as if to hide her face while the other hand held her arm.
"Please, no trouble, Sophia."

Sophia grumbled
"Fine."
She looked at Rena
"Huh, that body posture. Think she's afraid of me?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Rena looked to the side with a sad look. "In her position i wouldn't be surprised." She then looked back at Sophia. "Oh yeh...um....Eclipse said it would be better if you recovered outside of the academy...i think he plans to put you up with Rose and Kalen since you know them better....i think." She said.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Sophia pulled her legs up and moved them out of the bed.
"Oh? Well, they're cool. What about Kelina? Wouldn't she be there?"

"I need to find her..." Kalena mumbled to herself before walking into Sasha's room and saw her eyes were flickering.
"Oh bugger." she sighed and rubbed her head walking out.

"I'm going to the library if anyone needs me. Even as a kid, I came to the infirmary too much, so being here without Sasha being here, it creeps me out." Kalena said rubbing her arms.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm
[ooc:]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka walked up to Kalena before she was going to leave, "W-Wait, Ms. Kalena?" she looked down, her ears moved a little while lowered, "I have a quick question." She looked towards Namia's body which still rested on one of the beds, "I've never dealt with...the dead before, so..." she looked back at Kalena, "Wh-What am I supposed to do with a dead person...?"
Tsuyoi looked towards Namia's body then back towards Kalena, "You know...that's a good question. I've never seen what you guys do when dealing with a student's body."

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:05 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena looked down.
"The hearts would return to Kingdom Hearts if the heartless doesn't get it. I...I would return the body to the world the person was born. Um....but I only did that twice through the entire time I've been here. Well...one other time, but not my being headmaster. A student was born here and died here...A past headmaster...before me... took him to the world's heart and....." Kalena went silent.

"It hurts doesn't it, Kalena?"

"After that, he put in so much magic to permeate the infirmary...to keep them alive no matter what...." Kalena whimpered and looked up at the ceiling.
"Invisible curaga flowers always using magic, weak pulses until its needed for stronger.......I don't....deal....with the dead....easily..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona folded her arms and scowled. "If none of you are injured,
then please, by all means, continue interrupting the sick and injured."

Jaecen looked up at Kurona. "Kuro, at least act like I raised you with manners."
She snorted and walked away to check on other random students.

Emalie, Erin, Nami, and Carter stood off to the side.

(OOC: OIM BEAAACK!)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:52 am

Rena looked back over at Kalena and nodded. "We should get ready." She said as she walked back over to her.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:04 pm
[ooc: @Kurai - welcome back. I've also returned somewhat recently. sweatdrop ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi folded her arms, "Return her to her own world huh?" she nodded before walking over to Namia's body, "Guess I can handle that...I am her teacher after all." she said before carrying Namia's body in her arms. She made sure her head was rested against her chest so it wouldn't hang in an uncomfortable way. "I'm gonna have to borrow Shino's....." she paused for a moment before chuckling sadly, "That's right, I forgot..."

She overheard what the kid with Kurona had said, looking over at him with a raised eyebrow. She really began to wonder the relationship between the two.(Still doesn't know it's Jaecen).

Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi, "I-If it isn't too much trouble, I want to come with you." she said, looking at Namia, "I feel like...I'm somewhat responsible for her death...I could've healed her wounds and saved her life but..." she looked down, her ears going down.

Tsuyoi looked at Odayaka and sighed, if she could rub her head, she would...but her arms were full. She looked towards the others, "Think you guys could watch the Infirmary, we shouldn't take long...oh, right," she looked at Red, "And watch this creature too." she said coldly.

Red grinned at Tsuyoi, "Aww, you say just the sweetest of things cutiepie~" she said in response.

User Image

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Jaecen nodded to Tsuyoi. "Don't worry. I got her."
Kurona Chopped Jaecen on the head. "Just make sure you don't mess it up."
"D'ow! You do realize that I'm practically an extinction event type weapon at the moment?" Jaecen replied. Kurona ignored him and returned to work. He sighed and sat down on a bed by Red. He looked at her with a frown and narrowed eyes. "You seem... different..."

Emalie couldn't help but stay quiet. She watched as her kids and her ex-husband messed around. Things were strange. Really strange.
Erin looked at Nami and Carter. 'M actually kind o' beat. Wanna head to our dorm, Nami?"
Nami smirked. "You read my mind, to be honest."
Erin turned to face Ene and.Liya "Oi. Shortstacks. Ya comin'?
Ene looked at Kurona, questioning. Kurona nodded. "Get lost,
squirts. You should rest. Especially you, angel."
She spoke to Liya.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:14 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

((Welcome back :3 ))

Kalena sighed and nodded to Rena.
"Yeah, ok....maybe I can see my brother again before.....stuff happens."

Sophia groaned and rubbed her legs.
"Looks like I'm not leaving yet. I don't have any feeling. Um...Liya left a little while ago. I wonder why?"

Kalena listened to what Sophia said and sighed.
"Um, I think she's saying hello to someone new"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:37 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Before Tsuyoi was about to leave with Odayaka, Hileinna walked into the Infirmary. She noticed Namia in Tsuyoi's arms, "Oh...you are taking her...?" she asked before looking down with furrowed eyebrows. It was still painful to see Namia's body.

"If I may...I wish to accompany you...please." she said before slowly looking back up at Tsuyoi.

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:31 pm
[ooc: ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi nodded when the kid volunteered to watch Red. She began to leave, "Just don't get too friendly with her, she tends to use that against you." she said before almost walking into Hileinna, stopping and taking a few steps back to put some space in between them, "Wh-Whoa, be careful where you're going." she said before noticing who it was.

Tsuyoi nodded when Hileinna requested to come with them, "Of course...after all, you were the closest to Namia than anyone else." She walked around Hileinna and out the door, "Come on, the faster we get her back to her home, the better." she said as she walked off.

Odayaka hurriedly followed behind Tsuyoi.

Red grinned at Jaecen when he said she seemed different, "I should say the same to you short stuff." She closed her eyes as she looked down, "Well, since Fang is in a passive mood right now due to...certain events, I'm also somewhat powerless." She then wriggled around, "Plus, if you haven't noticed already, your darling sister still has me in a real bind."

User Image

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games