Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:41 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image

((OOC: ))

Jaster laughed and looked at Liya.
"Stay outta trouble kiddo, and help ya mom."

"Can't promise about the trouble thing but i'll stay" she smiled

Jaster dashed off after Jaecen.

Liya heard Odayaka's question but it was towards Kurona. Kurona was right though, meditation was a good way to contact the other side of one's self. She did that to talk to Carter (Ruen) when she needed to, or sleep.
"Mom's right."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:43 pm
[ooc: ]

† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Red didn't see Jaecen's hand chop coming, flinching when he did so, "Agh! Hey! You little-!" but, she wasn't able to call him something offensive before he dashed out with Jaster. She pouted, "Does he seriously not care about the potential destruction his wife can cause...?" she said to herself.

Odayaka's ears perked up when Kurona suggested meditation, then looked at Liya who confirmed this method. "Meditation? Hmm...w-well, I suppose it's worth trying." she walked over to a nearby bed and sat on it. She changed her sitting position to that of meditation, with her legs crossed. She looked at Kurona, her ears perked up, "Erm...I have to be sitting...kind of like this right?"

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ene yawned as Jaecen left. She looked at Odayaka and Kurona. She held a hand out to Odayaka. "Um... O-Oda.... She can't see how you're sitting..."
Kurona scoffed and walked towards where Odayaka was sitting. She began to feel around and see how Odayaka had her legs. Kurona snorted. "You hardly have to sit like that unless you're an old bald guy spewing a mantra." Kurona sat beside her on the bed. "All that matters is closing your eyes and clearing your head."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:57 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya smiled
"Yeah! Its best to relax and clear your mind."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:07 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's pointed straight up when Ene reminded her that Kurona was blind, "O-Oh! R-Right, I'm sorry! I forgot!" she said in embarrassment. She had gotten a little more embarrassed when Kurona commented on her way of sitting for meditation. She nodded when Kurona and Liya suggested clearing her mind, "A-All right, I'll try." She inhaled and exhaled, feeling somewhat nervous. She closed her eyes and sat in silence, trying her best to clear her mind of any sort of thought...it was a lot more difficult than she thought. Every once in awhile, a thought would go through her mind which broke her mind clearing process, "Nngh...hmmph..." she made a few sounds of quiet frustration.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:41 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya softly sighed at Odayaka's trouble in meditation. Then again, she had this trouble too. She hopped up on the bed behind Oda and started to rub her ears softly thinking this might relax her, relax, or either piss her off.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona became a bit agitated. "Quit groaning. You're obviously trying to hard. What element do you see yourself as? That might help."
"How so?" Ene asked.
"Well, I'm naturally a fire element. That's what you call an element of purity. The base elements are the purest. Water, earth, wind, and fire.
How you meditate usually depends on that. For instance, and it isn't recommended, I used to sit in fires and it would give me a calming feeling.
Ene would be able to sit on a hill or in any body of water and close her eyes.
Earth is a bit trickier. They can't just start a fire or plug a bathtub. They have to find bedrock or a cave. Some can get around this by using chakra stones,
though."

Ene set a finger to her bottom lip. "Hmm... So, I am capable of using magic?"
"No, Ene. For some reason, you're senses are dulled to magic." She said. "Magically resistant, in a way. You're almost like a void stone, cancelling any magic tossed at it."
"I don't get it..."
"It means, if I were to try to kick your a** with fire or lava magic,
the spell wouldn't exist until I target someone else."
Kurona explained gruffly.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:04 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was a little startled by Liya suddenly grabbing her ears, "Wh-Wha!? L-Liya, what are you do-!?" but, she stopped talking once Liya started to rub her ears. She became much more calm and relaxed, and her mind had stopped all sorts of thoughts. She wore an expression of someone who seemed to be in bliss. She looked at Kurona, tilting her head, "What element I am...? My element is wind...whoosh~" she responded while making her arms make a wavey motion, it seemed she was still able to respond to questions...though, with a really relaxed response.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:01 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya smiled when Oda relaxed.
"I can keep doing this for a bit if it helps you relax. You can meditate if your calm enough now."

Liya listened to what Ene and Kurona were talking about.
"Eric was magically resistant when he was young, but when he got angry, he was capable of sucking life out of things. Kalena doesn't keep her locked file cabinets locked enough."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:06 am
Female 16 |

"You're quiet and shy. I should have guessed wind." Kurona hummed. "Perhaps it would be easier to try and meditate in the garden where you can get a good breeze?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:33 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Or, you could just open a window?" Red spoke with a smug expression, "You can get a good breeze of wind if you just open a window."
Odayaka's ears perked up and she nodded, "Open a window...?" she looked at Kurona, waiting for her response to Red's opinion. It didn't really matter to her though, as long as it helped her get better at trying to communicate with Shinochi.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm
Female 16 |

"I'd smack you but you make a good point." Kurona growled. She folded her arms. "Ene, go open a window, dear."
Ene nodded and ran to the window to open it. Once it was open, she turned around. "It's open."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:32 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked towards the window Ene opened, "Oh~, Wind..." she carried Liya on her back. Since Odayaka's body was grown up now, carrying Liya wasn't much of a problem. "Come on Liya~" she said as she stood up and walked over to the window. She stared out the window for awhile before closing her eyes and feeling the soft wind breeze. Her hair flew in the breeze a little, her ears moved a bit.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:01 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya stopped rubbing Odayaka's ears and held onto her carefully.
"The air feels good."

She rubbed the base of Oda's ears next so the part that she was on before wouldn't get sore.
"Let me know if you want me to stop. "

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:01 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka didn't respond to Liya, everything around her seemed to have gone silent. Suddenly, everything around her went white, next thing she knew, she stood in the middle of a huge, white room or some sort. Was this...what it was like within her? Her ears perked up, hearing some strange noise coming from nearby. She looked around the room, noticing a bed in the middle of the room...there seemed to be a person sleeping on it. She approached the bed, tilting her head at the person.
"Zzz...Zzzzz...." the strange noise was this girl's snoring as she slept. Her posture while she was sleeping was...sloppy.
"Is this...Shinochi?" Odayaka said to herself. She leaned over the bed and reached over to wake the girl up.
Not even a second for Odayaka to react, the girl grabbed Odayaka's wrist which startled her, stopping her from doing so. She opened one eye and looked at Odayaka, "Oh...it's you Oda." she let go of her wrist and sat up, letting out a big yawn. "Didn't expect you to figure out how to visit me, I'm guessing you had a little help?" she asked.
Odayaka nodded, "Y-Yeah...?" she had a confused expression on her face.
"Ahaha, that's right, you don't know who I am anymore huh?" she said, rubbing the back of her head. "Well, I'm pretty sure everybody's been saying my name a lot out there." she leaned back on her arms, "So yeah...I'm Shinochi" she said with a small grin.

*Meanwhile, in real time*
Odayaka was simply standing still, silent and unresponsive. Her ears did twitch every so often.
Red raised and eyebrow at Odayaka, "Huh, I guess she's in meditation now." She looked at Kurona with half closed eyes, "So how's she supposed to get out of her meditation, if I may ask."

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games