Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:58 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image

Byakko rested in the Infirmary after reappearing there. He would stay there for a while as a sort of aide, unless he was called to Jaecen's side. (Anyone can control Byakko. Think of him as a sort of NPC that can't leave the infirmary.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:19 am

User Image

User Image

Eric ran in and saw Byakko there. He didn't think much of it.
He stopped and waited on Sasha.

Sasha ran in, almost excited, but fearful too.
"Sinato is back, I can feel it."

"I feel it too, but maybe you should stay here at the academy."

"but he's my husband!"

"and how many times has he put you into hiding inside the darkness to keep you safe but each time he does, you find a way to escape because you feel the call to come back here to heal others? How many times?" Eric seemed really tense

Sasha turned and saw Byakko. She walked away from Eric and walked into her backroom and came out with a fresh fish for Byakko.
"It was only one time, Eric. Yet, I see why you say I need to stay here, out of the fight. I can fight though!"

"No, you can't. You can do basic stuff but when it gets really bad, you are in a bad spot and ...well...long story short, I don't want you to get in the way if a fight happens."

Sasha sighed turning away starting to make healing potions

"You know I'm right, Sasha. I just hope Jaster doesn't find 'her'. I'm not sure how much more he can take, he nor Jax."

Sasha's stance changed to where she's leaning over her workstation more.
"Eric, please, shut up. I'll stay. I just haven't seen him in years so....whatever..."

Eric sighed nodding, he left.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:37 am

User Image

User Image

A portal opened
Eric carried Jaster in.

"where did you find him?"

"The forested area over in Radiant Gardens. He was like this when I found him." Eric hefted Jaster onto a bed.

Sasha cast a spell that put a clear dome over Jaster
"This will keep him stable, for a while at least."
She reached through, the dome seemed to be nothing but energy to sustain the person's lifeforce, no matter how weak it seems. She then took the pocketwatch off of Jaster's jeans.

"I think you need to hold onto this."

"Are you freaking crazy! I'm not holding that, not again! You hold it!"

Eric immediately made a portal and jumped headfirst through it, not really caring where it went next, he just needed to get away from her.

Sasha shook her head sighing
"real professional Eric." she groaned and put the pocketwatch away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:16 pm

User Image

User Image

Jaster was asleep, yet, not at the same time.

Sasha decided to take a break from restocking her medicine cabinets. She looked at Jaster's pocketwatch. The clock started to speed up.
"what the."

Sasha vanished from the infirmary.

Jaster returned to being dormant, completely asleep.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:26 pm

User Image

Sasha appeared coming out of a portal. She spun around, giggling like a schoolgirl, or love-struck.

A intense shadow was near Jaster, but no form.
"Who was that, Sasha? I sense the power of keybladers with him. You know how I feel about that."

"and you shouldn't contact me, outside your new home. How are you doing that anyway."

"IM asleep, dreams can traverse time and space. Who is he?"

"well go back to dreaming. I have work to do. I'll tell you this, you liked Eric, so trust that."

"Fine"
The shadow presence disappeared

Sasha giggled and spun around again
"I'm so glad he's back! Heehe!"

Kalena was spying on Sasha from outside. She smiled softly and shook her head laughing walking off from the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Eric runs in, panting heavily
"Sasha, I think she knows."

"who?" Sasha turned to Eric.

"Kalena, she was spying on you through the window. By the way, I need a few potions for the road"

Sasha grabbed a few potions and elixirs
"so she's back to spying. Ugh. Well she'll find out sooner or later. DK found out" Sasha gave the potions to Eric then showed Eric the pocket watch

"Jaster was talking to Sinato in his dreams, but it wasn't dreams, but actual reality, but he was too weak and when I held this, it took me to him. Eric, should I be worried?"

Eric sighed
"no, at least, I hope not. I suggest not using that though. It shouldn't work with time travel in your hands, but curious on how it did work." he sighed rather heavily putting the potions away.

"I gotta go. Cya later Sasha." Eric left the academy.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:38 am
Talia
User Image
User Image

Suddenly blue flames appear from the center of the infirmary room and Talia walks out with her black hair pointe alittle. she then was accompanied by jax as she checks on her dearest stepbrother Jaster. she had her keycharm Sol on her neck.

"Jaster.." she cried.

( OOC: Finally done with board meetings..)

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:44 pm
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image User Image

((OOC: cool :3 glad to have ya back :3 ))

Sasha smelled the smell of smoke and turned to see part of the floor was charred and to see Talia and Jax were there.
"Jax, please refrain from burning a hole in the floor."

Jax looked coldly at Sasha and rolled his eyes.
"whatever. So what happened?"

Jaster was out cold, unresponsive to anything happening. Although most of his body was covered up, from his neck up, there were stitches, bruises, and patches to hide open wounds.

"Eric found Jaster at the crystal caves like this. I think he was waiting for you two but was too weak to continue. I think he went against one of the horsemen or a ton of horsemen underlings on his own...or something."

Jax shook his head
"I wonder why I didn't see this."

He looked at Talia and sighed
"Save the tears, Talia. Won't wake him up. Sash, got a candle?"

Sasha spun around in her seat and pulled out a tapered candle
"yeah, why."

Jax snatched the candle and grabbed Jaster's hand and snapped his fingers.

The candle lit a blue flame. The flame seemed weak but remained lit.

"keep that flame lit, transfer candles if you must."

He turned to Talia
"That's the best way to see hi...our life-force. As long as that flame stays lit, he's alive. If it goes out, then its over. Its hard to tell with us, fragmented hearts...."

Jax crossed his arms, looking like that bad boy figure.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:57 am
kimi23loveheart
Talia
User Image
User Image

Talia nods her head and wipes her tears as she uses her keyblade charm and lits the green glow from it. she takes it off and wraps it around Jaxs tapered candle. then she leans on Jax shoulder. "That idiot...should have got out of there sooner..'

her eyes lits as well from her lifeforce.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:56 am
kimi23loveheart

Jax was moved by what Talia just did. He wrapped his arm around her as she leaned on his shoulder.
"Heh, if you weren't my sister, i'd kiss ya."

He looks at Jaster and sighed
"we are always running into the face of battle, most times without looking. We really don't play it safe, Talia."

"Heh, you can say that again" Sasha sighed
"Every day it seemed I would have to come and heal em. Kinda reminds me of a younger Kalena. Always running in before analyzing the situation. Then again Kalena did raise Jaster, Kelina was there just not of right mind, lets say."

She was either drunk, depressed, or injuring or killing many" Jax said as if it didn't bother him.

Jaster's flame grew brighter for a moment but then faded back to a low flame. His pocketwatch flew from Sasha's hands and showed the wreckage in Sunset Terrace, then making two symbols, for whom attacked.

Sasha's eyes widened
"seems Jaster's still with us, but too weak to use his body or something. Damn, what the..."
She saw the wreckage in Sunset Terrace,
"oh god...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 am
Talia
Keyblade-weilder
Student
Neutral

User Image
User Image

"WHAT THE..."Talia shriek out as she seen the wreckage at Sunset Terrace. she seen Kalina and the others somehow recuperated from the massive damages. she looks at Jax. "I kiss you too. Apparently all of us is stubborn. anyways, this must b taken care of.."

she steps way and summons Denver as she lifts her hands. "Denver ascend before me."

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:35 am
kimi23loveheart

Jax watched Talia then shook his head and looked back at the visage.
"So Jaster, you too chicken to face the horsemen, or is there more going on then you wanna spill the beans for."

"you know its not even fair to taunt Jaster right now, Jax. What if it were you in that bed, eh?"

"impossible, i'd disappear into Jaster and he'd carry on without me for a while." Jax grinned
"Just hope Rosie doesn't find her home in ruins, never wanna make her angry. I bet she can make lava out of fire."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:13 pm
Talia
Keyblade-weilder
Student
Neutral

User Image
User Image

Talia steps back and looks at Sasha and Jax. "I am sure, kalen may have sent help already. we should train why we have the chance Jax..."

she places her hands on Jaster forehead and rubs it smoothly. she then kiss it. as her tears began to run on her face and she whispers to Jaster. "Don't leave us brother. get well soon because we need you here to carry us to your strength. there's really dark magic against us and we need your help."

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:53 pm
kimi23loveheart

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

(OOC: Not sure why I was quoted here. I haven't posted in months and have absolutely no idea what's going on. I'll have to bring my guys back since they were ignored by the last person they were interacting with for so long stressed )

Yogtz floated into the infirmary and looked at Sasha. "What's all this hulabaloo kupo? I take five minutes for lunch and people are going crazy kupo. They're shouting about horsemen and..." The moogle looked at Jax. "Well if it isn't the little gnat nobody. What? Got bored beating up my friends and burning down twilight town kupo?" he said rolling his eyes.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games