Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:12 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True
fox137

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

Misty softly purred as she continued to rub Atlas's temples

"hm, as I said, Sophia is a peculiar case as her keyblade was destroyed but she wasn't. I guess you have to be a wielder to reform into one person or you will die if your heartless and nobody are forced together. This is intriguing. Rose said the Horsemen were there and she was able to stall them using a blizzard attack. Do you know anything about that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:08 pm
OOC:
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

As soon as Rose described the two extras that were there, she let out a sigh, putting her palm on her forehead, "Oh god...those two..they always seem to get involved with trouble somehow.." she said as she slowly brought her hand down. She then shook her head, looking at Rose, "The duo you described are actually two...I guess you can say, friends, of mines." She fixed her scarf, her ears twitch, "I'm sorry if they...got in the way of whatever your group was doing."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas looked at her and rolled his eyes i'm not done talking. when i found her kalen was there too but he claimed that doing this as she was would be fine and would not kill her. but i knew that he was wrong so when i pointed out that he was wrong and put up a shield he attacked me in an attempt to escape. it was easy to push him back because he is weak compared to me but after a while i pushed him out and woke her up. When she woke up her fear and adrenalin set in and she attacked at me her attacks getting stronger till she summoned her keyblade and went after me with it. This fight kept going for a short while till her body gave out and i knocked her out taking her here he ends his tail there

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rukia listened to the two girls explain who the people were as did she listen to the mad man as he awoke. He explained himself and in her eyes she felt that both parties were at fault. "So you call these two traitors because they fought you? They were only doing as they thought right in protecting and helping those around them. That does not make them traitors, for it seems that Shido attacked you in fear you were there to stop him from saving her. You are a dangerous man so I can see why the dragonkin did this. As for the other I feel you where in the right for it is dangerous to force two parts to become whole again when the vessel in not a wielder. Unless you are as skilled as I am. I would end up taking all the risk to do such magi to do so, as if I failed I would cease to exist. It is something you must learn from Kingdom Hearts itself. But you were right to stop him." Rukia looked into the mans eyes with her own dark gaze. She would like to see the man match against Xero. It would be glorious.

Xero consoled Rose as he listened to her speak. He was just as drained as her but he had someone here who could help now.
"Rose, that woman's name is Rukia. She is my master in the magic arts and knows every magi known to man. She is always learning new magi which she stores in a tome that few can read. She can heal us and refill her magi, but she may not since this is a punishment. If we can convence her then we may convense her to help us save them. Shido was the one Diz told me to find my first day any way so I am looking forward to meeting him.

Mood: Upset
Party:
Rukia Hato

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:30 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

He reappeared in the infirmary, hoping it was the infirmary. Ruen looked around and started asking for Sasha. "Pardon me, I'm looking for someone named Sasha?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:35 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True
fox137
kurai_18

User Image

Sasha heard her name being called
"yeah, right here" Sasha said raising her hand slightly to be identified

Jaster saw Rose and sighed
"beat up again, Auntie Rose? Hey, this isn't right, Kalen and Shido aren't back...."

Rose smiled at Xero's instruction to his teacher Rukia. She gave a slight nod
"its nice to meet you" she said horsly. She then turned to Jaster and sighed

"Jaster, go check on Kalena, I can sense she ran out to the floating gardens."

Jaster nodded
"on it"

He ran out

Misty looked perplexed
"why you do that, Rose"

Rose sighed
"i don't want Jaster near me right now....he's caring a lot but..." she sighs and lays back in bed.

X was sound asleep in Ruen's arms.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

He scratched his chin, holding X without effort in his other arm and approached Sasha. "I might have taken this one off school grounds but she'll be fine."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:54 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True
fox137
kurai_18

User Image

Sasha's eyes almost bugged out of her head as she ran up to Ruen and took X from him. She then placed her hand on X's chest, she sighed as her white hair moved slightly
"she's very weak." she then spotted the ring and sighed
"i can see someone tried to use the academy's magic on her so she could safely travel back and forth between somewhere and not be under nobody control" she held X closely.
"but X was very weak when she was allowed to stay at the academy, she had to build it back up. Its like taking a fish out of water, it almost dying, and then putting it back and it somehow makes a recovery, its like that" Sasha sighed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Ruen seemed concerned. "And no one has bothered to find a counteractive measure?"
He looked at X again. "I apologize, my name is Ruen Sen'Arcuel. Probably should have said that first... Anyways, given some time, I could possibly be able to counteract your little dilemma... If you'd let her keep the ring so she may come and go freely to and from my home. The school's magic, I knew, always had some bugs. Some of them, I actually fixed myself."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:24 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True
fox137
kurai_18

User Image

Sasha slightly sighed and nodded
"yes, I remember Kalena telling me about you when she was a student here. My sister and I would hide in her room because we...erm....had trouble with human looking forms back then. She said you were handsome but not this handsome." Sasha grinned then sighed

"yeah, its no problem. Im trying to make X some new clothes too, since ive known her, she's had the same dress and shoes. I guess you could say she's been walking barefoot for most of her life."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

"So her name is X..." He smiled. "Oh, yes. I remember very well. I found out about you with no problem. I kept quiet on my end. Let's say your sister wasn't as hard to read as she is now."
"My apprentice, Jaecen. I heard of his engagement and met the girl. She seems nice." Ruen tried horribly to maintain conversation.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:43 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas did not care for what they had to say about it there is thinking you are right then there is thinking you are right even though everything points to you being wrong. I see them as nothing but monsters and should be punished he lays in the bed again relaxing

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:45 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True
fox137
kurai_18

User Image

Sasha looked at ruen.
"Kalena isnt my sister. Im a friendly spirit who is a tiger and a human nurse " she purred  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

He seemed surprised and caught himself off guard. I apologize for my assumption. A spirit, though? I've never seen one such as yourself. A spirit, I mean. Well, besides Byakko but he's a different story. I'm talking too much. Am I talking too much?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:56 pm
Talia Azkaban gaia_nitemareleft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

A black smoke puffed up in the corner of the room and Talia arise from the smoke. she was different and her eyes was light blue with silver also much longer black hair. by that time, Talia was meditated and harness her magic in different town. she wore Solaris on her neck and walks through everyone.

(sorry for the lateness..)

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games