Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:28 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka's ears twitched when Byakko spoke, "Well...it's best to stick to one gender to make it easier on other people to refer to you as a he or she..." she then looked at Byakko, "What gender do you prefer anyway? I just assumed you were a guy because everyone else assumes so."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:32 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko shrugged and looked to Odayaka. I wouldn't know.... with this body people would mistake me as female where my usual form they mistake me as male. You're saying I can't be in between?

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:02 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka shook her head, "I'm not saying you can't..but like I said," she then looked back towards the ceiling, "It'll be confusing for people to decide whether to refer to you as a boy or a girl." She then shrugged, "I first thought of you as a guy, so I'll stick to referring you as a guy."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:07 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

"Mmm...." Byakko made a humming sound as she was thinking. I don't mind if you see me as male, in fact, I don't mind really which gender people see me as. I'm a Guardian Spirit.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:31 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Byakko and smiled, patting his head, "Anyway, I'm glad you were able to walk and talk. You just need to keep practicing to get better." she said, feeling happy from helping Byakko.
Eventually, Shinochi had finally returned, going into the room Sasha was in with the child mannequin under her arm, "All right, one child mannequin delivered." she said, placing the mannequin in front of her to show Sasha.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:47 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Death, being called by that named seemed familiar yet he could not think of anyone who had called him that. He looked towards Lana and saw that she was uncomfortable talking to him as she was so shy. He reached out to take one of her hands as he spoke. He felt her stiffen. "Lana, your hands are to soft and your eyes are not cold, Death is not a name any should call you. It is a name for one who will take any life for what he believes in without an issue. You seem as though your heart aches at the thought of causing anyone harm." He felt her body relax and he smiled as he released her hand. At this moment Rose awoke. She was in a panic at first as she thought she was still in danger, but Sasha calmed her. She began to cry and it pained him. He called to her from his bed. "Rose I am glad to see you back. Sorry I cannot great you in a better way."

Mood: Sore
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (-_- Now my internet is out I just cannot win....))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:40 am
OOC:
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana was startled when the boy had suddenly grabbed her hand, her face blushed as she was flustered. But then he seemed to calm her down a bit, comforting her when thinking about being called Death. As the boy released her hand, a small smile formed on her face, "Th-Thanks for saying so..." She then noticed some other girl who was also a patient woke up in panic. She stayed silent as the nurse eventually calmed her down, with the girl ending up falling asleep. She wondered to what the girl was panicking about.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:38 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Hector the True

((Out Of Cupcakes: Im sorry about your internet? Is it the internet company that keep shutting it off? Could it be a loose wire. I know when im having internet problems, or phone problems...I have to disconnect it from the wall, blow in the jacks and splitters, and reconnect and most times no problem. If there is still a problem, I try the internet directly into the wall without the splitters to diagnose the problem.... Yeah....it happens a good bit around here ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha was finishing one of Jaecen's shirts.
"There we go, good as new."
She looked up at Shinochi and grinned big.
"Awesome! How much did it cost? I don't....leave....the academy for any of the shopping worlds....er....bad memories on all of them."

She immediately grabbed some new cloth and started to cut into it to make a shirt.

Rose woke up in a cold sweat. She rubbed her head in pain and looked at Xero and Lana.
"Xero's right, your not death. You are so much more, believe me....I think I just fought death....ugh"
She opened her hand and tried to make a simple ice cube but it hurt.
"ok....can't use blizzard....urgh...try this..."
She tried to form a fireball in her hands, that didn't happen either
"ugh, I must be too exhausted to use magic." she rubbed her arms and exhaled

She slowly moved her legs to the side of the bed as if she were going to get up.
"urgh....that blizzard spell was worse than freezing the entire academy over.....heh..."

She then though back on Xero's greeting
"its ok. I just came off a battlefield with my fiancée, a friend, and...well....two out of the four horsemen of the apocolpyse were there....but I think I froze them over. That would explain why I feel so exhausted. I just hope my friends are alright."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:32 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

A shiver ran down her spine. "... Cold...."
I-I feel something but I'm not sure what it is... It seems like a final battle of sorts....
Byakko looked to the people further down in the room talking. "Scary...
It's creeping me out.... I-I'm gonna change back....
Byakko tried changing back but found himself stuck. He began to panic, looking around in a flurry. Her tail wagged fiercely and her ears went down. "Uh-oh..."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:16 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Byakko, tilting her head as he went in a panic, "What? What's wrong?" she asked, a bit confused.
Shinochi patted the mannequin's head, her ears twitch, "Didn't cost me a single munny, since, you know, I don't have much munny on me in the first place." she then scratched her cheek with her finger, "Rather, I had to do a favor in exchange for this thing. It wasn't anything big since mannequins don't cost that much nowadays."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:10 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Hector the True

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

"Really? These cost me a small fortune......well....that was about 30 years ago that it...." Sasha weakly smiled
"heh, shows how much I know. Wanna help?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:23 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She looked down, ashamed. I... I can't change back....
Byakko wasn't sure how it happened but the magic used had trapped him.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:03 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up when Byakko had explained his situation, "What? What do you mean you can't change back? Anyway, even if that's the case, isn't this form supposed to run out eventually?" she asked, remembering that Byakko said this form lasts for at least 2 hours.
Shinochi shrugged, "Well, they seemed to have lowered the price on these little guys," she said as she put her hands on the shoulders of the mannequin, "Adult mannequins however, still do cost a lot." Her ears then perked up when Sasha asked if she wanted to help. "Erm..." she rubbed the back of her head, looking away, "My tailor skills...unfortunately, are lacking a bit. That's usually Oda's job."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Hector the True

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

"ah, well I can try and teach you. This is something I learned from the guy who made a wedding gown for one of my friends who is on a different world now. Sometimes I miss the old days, the old gang." she chuckles and pins the cloth to the child mannequin.

"First gotta choose fabric. For X's clothing, since she's worn black or white her entire life, ive decided its time she tries out something else. Someone will have to take her out for shoes though. Im tired of seeing her walk barefoot everywhere or wearing some shoes that are too big and falling apart. Making shoes is a lot harder than clothing."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:19 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi thought about it for a sec, and decided to at least learn a bit, who knows, it might come in handy one day. She watched Sasha as she began to make new clothes for X, listening to her speak about what X should wear instead of what she usually wears. She then spoke of shoes, which are harder to make apparently, "Hmm...why not just make her some slippers, or sandals?" she asked.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games