Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:46 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Byakko tried straightening out her legs and succeeded, except now her feet were sideways, both set of toes pointed inward slightly. She slowly brought one foot up and took a step forward. She grinned at her small success and proceeded to step with the other foot, nearly falling over. Byakko caught her balance and stood still with her arms out wide. Yes!
She pumped her fist in the air. I did it, right?

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:28 am
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka smiled and nodded, "Mhm...though, you need to take a lot more steps now."
Shinochi nodded, agreeing with Odayaka, "She's right. So now," she then directed Odayaka to stand across the room, in which she did so. She then looked at Byakko, "Okay, now the challenge, I want you to reach Odayaka..thing is, if you fall down...you're gonna have to start all over again from the other side of the room." she said as she pointed to the side of the room opposite of Odayaka. She then smiled at Byakko, "Don't worry...I'll still watch you to make sure you don't go crashing onto the floor again."
Odayaka personally found this a bit much, however, if Byakko wanted to walk properly, then they needed to be at least even a little more challenging. Odayaka then held out both her hands towards Byakko, smiling, "When you reach me, just grab onto my hands, okay?" she said, tilting her head.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:11 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Rose drifted off to sleep again.

Sasha smiled as Rose fell asleep. She turned around and in a spark of light, Byakko was a girl. It was hard to say she wasn't even just a little bit jealous. She shook her head out of it and went to her workstation quietly, trying to tune out any conversations she heard. It wasn't for her ears anyway.

Then Odayaka woke up, she sighed as Odayaka went over to help Byakko with Shinochi. She decided it were best not even to take a tiny look, she was calming herself down. She stood up and looked at all the medicines, everything was full to the brim, nothing for her to do there.

She walked into a adjacent room.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:21 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She nodded and waited for them to step to position. Byakko frowned and shifted her feet a bit. She wobbled but stayed up. You know, I just realized I could float... But that would be cheating, wouldn't it?
She looked disappointed.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:55 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi raised and eyebrow at Byakko, "What do think?" she said before shaking her head with a smile. "Anyway, you're starting to get a little better at walking, so just keep at it." she said, her ears move around a bit.
Meanwhile, Odayaka watch Byakko slowly make his way to her, keeping her hands held out towards him.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:58 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Her ears ears twitched as Byakko readied to step forward. She took it slow at first and it went well for four or five steps. Her balance started to go, turning her walk into a stumbling run. She reached out for Odayaka in front of her and caught her hands. It's getting easier... sort of.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:37 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi smiled as Byakko improves on his walking, standing up from her seat. She then began to leave the room.
Odayaka looked at Shinochi as she was leaving, "A-Are you leaving already?" she said, her ears down. She could handle helping Byakko walk, but she was sad whenever Shinochi left.
Shinochi stopped at the door to turn to the two, shaking her head, "Naw, don't worry. I'm not planning to go anywhere for the time being. I'm just gonna take a look around, I don't think I've seen everything in the infirmary yet." she said before walking out of the room. She actually wanted to check on Sasha, sensing her presence in the room next to the one Odayaka and Byakko were in. She walked over to the room and knocked on the wall next to the door, "Hey Nurse, you in there?"

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:10 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

"Doors open, Shinochi." Sasha said
She was repairing clothing.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:26 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Her feet remained crooked but she could stand straight perfectly. Byakko was beginning to get the hang of it. She had also started to walk a bit easier, making it to the bed almost by herself. Byakko sat down on the bed and hummed. This telepathy talking is easy but not everyone can hear me. Usually it is only those of the half animal species who can hear me. I've tried talking with this body before but all that comes out are weird noises.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:57 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Yeah, I know," Shinochi said as she was now leaning her shoulder on the door frame, "Just making sure you weren't having some alone time." she said, noticing Sasha was repairing clothing. "So you sew too huh? Maybe you and Oda can make some clothes together some time." she said, fixing her scarf.
Odayaka walked over to Byakko, tilting her head, "Have you ever tried reading something out loud? Like, a book or something?" she said, her ears twitch.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:00 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She pointed to her open mouth. Like I said, I don't know how to use this... mouth.
Byakko tried speaking. "Ahowah lalgralghblargh."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:17 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

Sasha smiled to Shinochi
"yeah, I feel like I have to keep busy. With as many accidents and injuries that happen here at the academy, someone has to repair clothing.....although I can make new clothing as well...I don't have a mannequin for a child. I don't feel....comfortable....leaving the academy to twilight town or traverse town.....or radiant gardens..." she scratches behind her head.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:34 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Hmm? That so?" Shinochi said as she folded her arms and looked towards the ground. She then looked at Sasha, "Do you only want a child mannequin? Or do you want adult mannequins as well?" she asked, her ears twitch.
Odayaka couldn't help but giggle from the sounds Byakko made as he tried to speak, "Hmm...now this is a little bit more difficult than walking. It's harder to explain..." She then folded her arms, thinking, "First of all, you need to make the sound of letters first. While doing that, I guess I can show you myself how your mouth is supposed to look when you're making the sound...we need a mirror though."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:43 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((Out Of Cupcakes: BBL ))

"I have adult mannequins for adults in the closet. It would be easy to make the young girls some clothing.....well....Nami doesn't need clothing....she has her own.....but X....she's been here for a few years and the same dress and nobody cloak. That's all she has."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:52 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko looked around. She put one finger to her bottom lip. Those evil things that show a copy of me? They're called mirrors? Who would have guessed...

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games