Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:17 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seeing Byakko make that face made Shinochi's heart skip a beat, her face a little blushed. She looked away, gripping her chest where her heart is, "My god..he's so friggin cute.." she said to herself
Odayaka on the other hand smiled and nodded at Byakko, "Okay, we'll help you get used to your human form. Shouldn't be that difficult right?" she said, looking at Shinochi. She was confused at how Shinochi was acting.
Shinochi's ears perked up, looking at Odayaka, "Huh? Um, yeah, sure." she said, as she started to get over the pleading face Byakko made earlier.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:24 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

The girl clapped her hands and jumped once on the bed with joy. Great! First of all, how do you walk?

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:48 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi folded her arms, "This should be simple, but, just in case," she looked at Odayaka, "Oda, support him."
Odayaka nodded and got ready to help Byakko out of bed by putting his arm around her, "Just use me to support yourself when you stand."
"All right, first things first," she then pointed to the ground, "Get your feet on the ground."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:52 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko swung her feet off the bed so they were touching the ground. With the help of Odayaka, Byakko stood up. She wobbled a bit and wrapped both arms around Odayaka. She was a little bit shorter than her, which made it weird for Byakko. Byakko's face blushed. I-I'm sorry, I don't know how to balance properly on these two appendages.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:01 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka giggled a bit, her ears going down as she helped Byakko stand, "It's all right, just get used to standing first." She then noticed that Byakko was a a little smaller than she thought he'd be, however this made it easier for her to help him stand.
Shinochi watched in amusement, leaning her back against the chair as she folded her arms, her tail swaying around. She found it adorable, her little Oda holding up an inexperienced Byakko.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:09 pm
Whoops~ (~_~)  

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:17 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Wh-Whoa!" Odayaka almost had fallen with Byakko, but she was able to keep herself and Byakko up. Her ears twitched as she thought about what was wrong, looking down at Byakko's legs. She then noticed his feet were in a weird position, "Oh. Byakko, try aligning your feet to each other more first." she said, and then pointed at her own feet as an example, "Like this."
"You also need to keep your legs straight." Shinochi added.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:30 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

With a look of determination on her face, Byakko moved her feet a bit and straightened her legs. Okay... Lemme try this....
Byakko pushed away from Oda again. She teetered before catching herself with a movement of her feet. Her knees were touching and her arms were spread out wide. Amused with herself, Byakko smiled. Got it... She looked down. Sort of...

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:39 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi looked at Byakko's legs, and nodded, "Mhm, you just need to keep them more straight, but we'll work on that later."
Odayaka then stood in front of Byakko and put her hands on hips, smiling, "Okay, now onto walking," she then put her hands on Byakko's shoulders, "Put your hands on my shoulders, and then when you're ready, try taking a step by moving one leg forward."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:57 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko nodded and slid one foot along the ground. She looked unsure as her arms stayed out wide to keep herself balanced. Unfortunately, she hadn't heard Oda's request for her hands to hold on to Oda's shoulders. Byakko stumbled and fell on her face. She rolled over and rubbed her face, wiping away a tear on her sleeve. Byakko cursed to himself.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:04 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Wah! Byakko!" Odayaka kneeled down next to Byakko, putting her hand on his head, "You okay? You didn't hold onto me before taking a step." she said, looking at his face, "You didn't break your nose or anything did you?" she asked worriedly.
Shinochi leaned forward looking down at Byakko, "Want me to help you too buddy?" she said, also worried.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:07 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Rubbing her nose, Byakko cried. Is two hours up yet?
She looked at the clock and Byakko cursed again. I thought I had it...

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:20 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at the clock too, her ears go down. She continued to pet his head, "Hey, you were able to at least stand up right? That's progress if you ask me." she said, looking at Shinochi as if hinting to her to help cheer Byakko up.
Shinochi caught the hint and nodded, "Yeah, you did good. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it eventually...things take time, you can't always get it the first time."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:32 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She rubbed her nose and looked to Shinochi and Odayaka. her hands were hidden by the sleeves of her tunic. I-I guess I can try again...
She held her hands out for help to get up and was pulled to her feet. With new found determination, her hands went up and balled into fists under her chin. She had a determined look on her face. Her knees still slightly wobbled. Let's do this.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Human form

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:41 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded, her ears twitch and her tail sways around, "All right, you can do it." she said as she stood in front of Byakko again.
"I'll also help out. I'll make sure you don't go face planting into the ground." she said, ready to catch Byakko if he makes a fall again.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games