Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 am
therealkiru

Misty left the room
"im bored."

X sighed
"I don't know how. With Xavior dead, ive been getting....premonitions....I hear things im not supposed to hear....and I though Kelina was supposed to be one of us.....a protector...."

Sasha gave a gentle but heavy sigh
"the story between Dk and Kelina started just after the keyblade wars. Kelina was supposed to kill DK right after the wars, however Dk survived what Kelina did to her. When Kelina found out that DK survived, I can only guess that she feels obligated to finish the task. It makes sense......from the DK I knew when she was a teenager and now as a adult. Its different."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:09 pm
kalenakeeper

"I guess DK's in trouble then." Alex said, looking to Sasha. "But we can't sit around not help. Kelina might actually do that. Or at least get hurt pretty bad in the process."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:41 pm
therealkiru

Sasha nods and sighs
"alright. I just know that Dk's body wont heal with our normal magic. I do not think you have met her boyfriend, have you, Alex?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:39 pm
kalenakeeper

"Not really, I don't think." Alex replied, tying to think back if he ever met the man. "Why? Is he dangerous?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:52 pm
therealkiru

"he could be, but if Dk trusts him, that's good enough for me. She kept talking of a new place that she kept wanting to go back to but never could on her own...it makes me wonder exactly how shes still alive."

X shivered
"I hope no one makes a new organization.....Kelina is very capable of doing that..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:03 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Lawrence entered the room with a mega potion he made in hand.
"I know it's a tad... excessive, but apparently it's pretty much the lowest tier potion you can make out of strictly alchemic components," he said placing a blaze shard near Sasha. "Will that kill her? I'm sure combining the ingredients changes the chemistry, but it won't hurt to be cautious, especially when dealing with a high ranking member of the administration," he said. He nodded at Alex. "Long time no see kid. I'm running into all my little friends today it seems,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:10 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"Heya, Lawrence." Alex said, rushing over to his friend and hugging his waist. He was a little bigger than the last time they met, and since Skasa's disappearance, Alex looked up to Lawrence over Eric oddly enough. "How're you doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:15 am
therealkiru
kefkadragon

Sasha looked over the potion.
"lets try." she said reaching to a place just above the cabinets

"I drew blood from her earlier so we could test it."
She drew some blood and then some potion and put it together on a empty wooden clipboard.

"this should tell us if its good or not. "

She did a few drops of blood to a few drops of potion. Nothing happened.

"phew...."

X got closer to the table
"something's happening..."

A huge spiky black crystal slowly grew from of Dk's blood.

X immediately ran behind a bed
"her blood isn't natural!"

The crystal continued to grow.

"Stoprgra!" Sasha casted a strong stop spell.

The crystal grew quickly and spiked directly at Sasha but stopped just shy of her throat.

"did it stop?" X asked slowly peaking out.

Sasha slowely moved backwards to get away from the crystal.
"I....I think it did....no one cast magic...this makes no sense at all...."

She immediately started to jot down on her notepad.
She looked at Lawrence.
"Are you sure there are no ground up crystals in the potion. Something set it off and whatever is going on, X is right, it isn't natural."

She sat down on a stool
"It makes me wonder what happened to the little girl I used to heal back at the café..."

She looked at Lawrence and examined the crystal.
"your welcome to join me if you want, im completely stumped....makes me wish there was a truth serum out there....shove it down Kelina's throat..." she growled like a angry cat protecting its young.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:19 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence smiled. "I've been well. I didn't get more than a bit of a bashing from a guard armor during the last invasion. Now I'm trying to help out someone who doesn't respond to healing magic," he said.

Lawrence jumped back as the crystal grew. "There shouldn't be any sediment of crystal in the liquid. Maybe..." Lawrence pulled the shards he brought as examples of the ingredients from his pockets. "It might be responding to these," he said carefully placing the shards near the blood sample.

(Edited to respond to kalena as well as kiru)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:35 am
therealkiru
kefkadragon
((sorry bout the friend request. I really though I had you added to my friends list, since I normally friend mostly everyone who I rp with... sweatdrop ))

The crystal started to grow again towards the ingredients. It also grew downwards going thru the cabinets above and below.

Sasha was very cautious now.
"yeah....I think that's it....but why did it grow out so spiky to begin with....I wonder.."

She took a new sample from the rather large sample of blood she got from DK and put a lens to it. She focused in.
"um....I think I figured out part of her problem....there are crystal fragments inside her blood, but they need another crystal to make them explode in her blood stream. Take a look for yourself." she said stepping away from the microscope.

"that sounds....really painful." X said, starting to get interference, as if something was calling her. She had to sit down, she held her head..

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:50 am
kalenakeeper
(i think there was a time where we were friends, but then you were sick for a month or something and i stopped posting as much because of school and i accidentally cleared you from my friends list.)

therealkiru

Lawrence took a look into the microscope. "Yep. Definitely solids in the blood that aren't normally associated with the human body. These crystal fragments seem to use the magic in other crystals as a catalyst to speed up their growth. If it responds to the other shards, then their must be something in all magic crystals that responds to this and, more importantly, chemically combining the crystals takes that property away," he looked away from the microscope to see the crystals breaking through the cabinets. "We should be concerned about that shouldn't we?" he asked Sasha.

(OOC: lawrence the chemistry nerd rofl )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:02 am
therealkiru
kefkadragon
((Ah, fair enough. No need to be shy about it.))

"doesn't help she's a fire breathing dragon too...." Sasha said.
"I wonder how her own magic doesn't set it off." she rubbed her head actually stumped by this enigma.

"she's the last of her bloodline so there is no way we can get a simple antidote....ugh this is so confusing!" she rubbed her head until her hair was a frizzy mess.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:10 am
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Lawrence sighed. "You're right. Unless we have medical records of her extended family, which i doubt, we can't really do much. I'm sure she'd be right mad if we constantly drained her of blood for the sake of experiments when we don't really have a cure in mind. Quite the conundrum," he said putting a hand to his chin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:23 am
therealkiru
kefkadragon

"not to mention her boyfriend coming at us. I haven't met him but Misty has, says he madly in love with her.....then again, I think its the same with her, madly in love...."

She then thinks and then slaps her head
"Wait....im sure I have some of his records somewhere" she dove into the cabinets
"where is it" she mumbled to herself.

"I have her father's records, sadly the rest of her family.....lets just say her father released his dark side and when I knew her father, he was anything but dark...he's the one who got me interested in medicine. The dark side of her father killed everyone when Dk was borne. That's what he said at least..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:41 am
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Lawrence shrugged. "Anything is better than nothing i guess. We can figure out if it's genetic, at least on his side. As for her boyfriend, he hasn't posed a threat to me yet, but anyone who can be in love with her must be at least somewhat crazy. If it's not genetic, we're pretty much at a loss for the cause, but we know that potions should work on her, or at least don't spike up her blood crystals," he said.

Did I really just say "spike up her blood crystals" in a serious conversation? This place is bloody weird, he thought.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games